Advanced Call Center Technologies

Add Photos

Joe Lembo

It's a job

Anonymous (Current Employee)

ProsNo face to face with customers, decent pay, incentives and contacts for sales keeps it interesting

ConsNo cells allowed in building unless you're a supervisor, no commission for your sales, too pushy for sales that agents start slamming customers which will get you fired, has a high school feeling, doesn't really care about solving the customer's issues

Cheaper, Better, Faster. The 'Better' is optional.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Johnson City, TN

Pros- Entry level positions are easy to come by, and if you work hard then you'll usually get promoted.
    - Good for people just out of school, or in school who need something to build a resume

The only reason I'm giving 2-stars is because my work experience allowed me to move to a much better position elsewhere.

Cons- Company will tell clients that agents are being paid $10/hr when it's usually much less.
    - In my time there I saw multiple instances where egregious mistakes were covered up by management so the client wouldn't find out
    - Majority of people are living paycheck to paycheck
    - Bonuses are almost nothing, and you have to be dead-on in your performance to qualify. One minor slip will disqualify you.
    - Rat race mentality
    - Frequent drug abuse on site, especially in the bathrooms
    - Training is generally rushed and not comprehensive. Gives only the minimum information required (ex: Sales positions are taught a script, not necessarily how to sell)
    - Expectations are extremely high, conflicting with previous goals, and constantly changing
    - No transparency
    - Middle management and support staff are expected to work no more than 40 hours a week, but usually have a 60+hr/week workload

- Senior management and executives don't care about the employees or the culture.
    - Turnover is embarrassing

Advice to Senior ManagementReal advice? Fire everyone and start from scratch. At this point that might be the only hope to run a business that isn't two steps away from being illegal.

Well managed. Great training.

Call Center Agent (Current Employee)
    San Luis, AZ

ProsAlways have hours to work there; never have to worry about a paycheck.

ConsThere is unnecessary pressure there. They over complicate things.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about the employees rather than the client.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst job ever

Escalations Representative for Bank of America Sub Contract (Current Employee)

ProsThe overtime flexible schedule

ConsLate on on annual reviews. Supervisor did not want to help. Some operations Manger would target reasons to fire you if you had a problem. They are bad not to pay you your last pay check after you leave. Also they are rude to the employees.would never recommend working for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about your employees, and actually pay them there earned bonuses and raises

Skip this job

Call Agent (Former Employee)
    Johnson City, TN

ProsSeat at your computer, Paycheck every two weeks.

ConsHigh school atmosphere, drug abusers are typical employees, lacks positive culture

Don't want to come back

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

ProsClose from Home.

ConsManagement is rude with employees. No opportunities for advancement.No benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementSo much room for improvment

Horrible.....Job always on the line.....being let go was a blessing

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    North Highlands, CA

ProsBasically this jobs really have no pros to it other than they hire a lot of ex- cons

ConsWhen I was first told that I had this job I looked this company up to see their reviews. Their reviews were not good; however I took the job anyway because I thought that I was reading information from a disgruntled employee. Everything about this company is true; they have poor management there, all they like to do is threaten your job constantly to get the work done, you have upper management discussing confidential information about employees in front of random people on the floor. They like changing procedures on you without letting you know that it have been changed and then instant message you on your screen as though they told you about the change. They hire a lot of unprofessional people at this company, I have never been at a company where people actually have physical altercations on the floor. You have management laughing because they think it is cute that they fired someone. This company tries to get rid of you anyway possible hands you an unemployment brochure as though they will pay you for unemployment benefits then deny you payment. I feel sorry for the innocent little lambs that gets lured into this company thinking that they got this wonderful job, only to trapped in a cesspool of unprofessional sharks that is ready to rip you apart if you do not sell to their expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementI feel that you need to stop lying to your employees, get rid of all of the sheisty management and hire all professional ones, if they cannot do that closed the place down. I feel that the pay needs to be better especially since they want you to do all of this ridiculous work.

Okay starting job.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Johnson City, TN

ProsThey have such open hiring standards. This place can be great for someone who doesn't have a lot of work history or is recovering from a poor work history. You can generally work as many hours as you want. It is also pretty hard to get fired short of just not showing up.

ConsLow pay and poor incentives. I worked sales and even when I worked my butt off to get bonus, other employees that were all but sleeping at their desk were taking home almost the same pay.
    There was a lot of petty highschool drama created in my department by a supervisor.
    There is also very limited room for growth. It can be a good place to get a paycheck early in life, but long-term look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider increasing the raise amount for existing employees that perform well. Maybe if after putting a few years in agents made as much as they could at other local call centers, fewer of your experienced and quality agents would be so ready to move on.

Ghetto

Operations Manager (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

ProsPay was decent for management

ConsUnprofessional people all around. Fist fights broke out more than once.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise base pay for reps and get a better quality group of people.

Wasted Time

Quality Assurance Agent (Former Employee)
    Rancho Cordova, CA

ProsI cannot think of a good reason to work here

ConsLack of employee appreciation, and training.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on employee moral

Worked for Advanced Call Center Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advanced Call Center Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advanced Call Center Technologies CEO Joe Lembo . All 37 reviews posted anonymously by Advanced Call Center Technologies employees.