Advanced Correctional Healthcare

Be The First To
Add Photos

Norman R. Johnson, M.D.

A company that cares

ProsFeeling of ownership. Ability to make changes. Flexible. Family feel - company takes care of their employees. With the rapid growth there's lots of room for promotion. Always something new coming out from the corporate office.

ConsCompany is spread across 17 states so it's hard to know what's going in the corporate office sometimes. Manager expectations are set high.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a better job in communicating to us in the field. Ask site nurses for input into processes.

So far, it has been a friendly environment

ProsGreat people to work with; steady work flow

ConsMonotony of work; sense of mistrust of employees by owners...EVERYONE is hourly except for senior leadership. They do other things like take away the use of the 'reply to all' button on your email, very juvenile in a lot of ways. Also, very limited room for growth, if any. This is a small company and there is no place for me to really move up to unless they create a new position.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your good employees the benefit of the doubt. Some are experts in their fields and should be treated as such.

Worked for Advanced Correctional Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!