Advanced Document Systems

Hector Lizardi

Great Products, poor managment support

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Advanced Document Systems full-time

ProsXerox product line is excellent and service is outstanding

ConsAgency managmentdoes not honor committments to sales team, operates by a "fear for job" mentality and regards high preforming people as "expenses" rather than assets.

Horrible CEO

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Advanced Document Systems

ProsThe only thing that is positive in this job is the 1st month, it is all Xerox training. Going to California for training was the best part, then it will hell.

ConsPayment Structure is horrible. 100% commission after 4 months with an 20/80 split. Work life balance is horrible. You will get called out by the CEO if you leave before 6pm. Required to make 50 cold calls in the first 2 hours of the day. If you a recent college grad trying to get some experience and a paycheck this is not it. High High High Turnover

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your employees, they are the ones fattening your wallet. Create an environment where the employees don't feel threatened and stupid.

Not for me.

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Advanced Document Systems

ProsGreat training and potential for growth. The owner is a great salesman, and you can learn a lot from him.

ConsThe management style won't appeal to most employees, and you'll be lucky to get paid what you expect when you expect it.

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Worked for Advanced Document Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advanced Document Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advanced Document Systems CEO Hector Lizardi. All reviews posted anonymously by Advanced Document Systems employees.