Advanced Integration Technologies

2.1

Michael Mallinen

Disconnected

I have been working at Advanced Integration Technologies full-time

Pros

Pay, benefits are good. Flexibility in schedule is average for the industry

Cons

Needs help in communications between divisions

Coordinated efforts between facilities could do wonders for this company

The most degrading job I have in my life of production work. This was my 3rd job in my entire life.

Former Employee - Production  in  Chandler, AZ
    Former Employee - Production in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Advanced Integration Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Only one or two very nice co-workers. And I mean literally 1,2 maybe maybe 3.

Cons

Disgusting language, sexual harassment then you are in round bout way told it is your fault, lied to, bodily functions just let them rip n laugh bout it, drawings are HORRIBLE. Degrading all round made me cry felt not thought of as a person.

Get control of your employees and maybe when a new employee comes in they would want to come every day and stay at work all day. Fix your drawings, paperwork all round. Company is horrible. And get your upper management to tell the truth and not lie.

Don't Expect To Be Here Long

Former Employee - Planner  in  Chandler, AZ
    Former Employee - Planner in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Advanced Integration Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management gives a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Management really doesn't know what you are working on, they are very detached. I spent a year an a half writing excel macros in my "spare" time. I always told my boss when I was going to start working on one of these and they were completely disinterested. When I finished the first one I had reduced a three hour daily job down to a minute and 45 seconds. I don't think Mgt. ever even recognized the savings i generated. I did this over and over with different reports. Today those reports are still being used in production but, from talking with people still at the company, I get the impression that nobody has written a single new report since I left.

Sad, management has no idea how much things could be improved.

Get involved with the day to day operations and attack the stupid inefficiencies.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

N/A

Current Employee - N/A  in  Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - N/A in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Advanced Integration Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There have been a few profit sharing's through out the company.

Cons

Between the continuous MTO's and or Layoffs, it makes it very difficult to feel any sense of security within the company. The MTO's are short notice which makes it (again) difficult to manage family and finances.
    Advancement within the company is on a who-you-know basis... something that is denied with in management.
    Management expects more with less. Proper tools are not provided to employees to help them either move forward with their tasks at hand or advance within the company, training is done, but needs drastic improvements and regular updates. Some of the training is so out dated that most does not apply. Cross training lacks.
    Pay.... it is average.... increases are basically cost of living...
    There is no communication within the company; management, production, engineering and Planners... it’s a shame because if all were to communicate when a problem arises and is resolved quickly, it would be amazing how much better this company can grow... that being said and communication is at a minimal, I see this company struggling in the future....

See Cons and communicate.

Not ready for prime time

I worked at Advanced Integration Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great people, good working conditions.

Cons

no direction, no ideas, no communcation

quit being tribal and talk to one another

A great learning experience with many good people

Former Employee - QUality Inspector II  in  Chandler, AZ
    Former Employee - QUality Inspector II in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Advanced Integration Technologies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good people, Intimate work experience.
    Growing Company

Cons

Growing Company
    Top down communications often inefficient

When communicating to your staff, make it in writing. Often information passed to 1 or 2 people is not decimated among all crew members

Average Job, Average Pay

Former Employee - Senior Planner  in  Chandler, AZ
    Former Employee - Senior Planner in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Advanced Integration Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

You are able to work independently with little supervision because management is mostly in meetings talking to one another.

Cons

Management is really detached from the operations. Sr. management seems to have some ethical lapses with subordinates as there seems to be some inappropriate contact and favoritism.

Be more hands on.

AIT

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Advanced Integration Technologies part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work culture and great hand-on experience

Cons

There are a few cons but can be deemed unimportant

None

It's a Job, Don't Expect Much Else

Current Employee - Planner  in  Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Planner in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Advanced Integration Technologies

Pros

Team structure works reasonable well.

Cons

Promotions are non existent. Pay raises are turned on and off at will. Management provides no useful leadership, they are to busy talking to each other in meeting, to actually see what is going on and have any real affect. In general the business is run to optimize the reporting metrics, instead of using the metrics to optimize the business.

Find some people that did a really good job and reward them publicly. Most employees feel ignored.

Good company to work for if you don't mind

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Chandler, AZ
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Chandler, AZ

I worked at Advanced Integration Technologies

Pros

Company is quality oriented and supports their customers well. They are fairly smart about the work they take on. Many programs are fairly technical in nature, providing challenges and learning opportunities.

Cons

Little respect for employees. More of a militant atmosphere than I have been accustom to.

Your employees should be your most valued assets and should be treated as such. There is a culture of non-trusting management. Very "Big-Brother" like. Empower your people and trust them to do the right thing. You might be surprised how much of an improvement this makes.

Worked for Advanced Integration Technologies? Contribute to the Community!