Advanced Integration Technologies

Be The First To
Add Photos

Michael Mallinen

Disconnected

ProsPay, benefits are good. Flexibility in schedule is average for the industry

ConsNeeds help in communications between divisions

Advice to Senior ManagementCoordinated efforts between facilities could do wonders for this company

The most degrading job I have in my life of production work. This was my 3rd job in my entire life.

Production (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsOnly one or two very nice co-workers. And I mean literally 1,2 maybe maybe 3.

ConsDisgusting language, sexual harassment then you are in round bout way told it is your fault, lied to, bodily functions just let them rip n laugh bout it, drawings are HORRIBLE. Degrading all round made me cry felt not thought of as a person.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet control of your employees and maybe when a new employee comes in they would want to come every day and stay at work all day. Fix your drawings, paperwork all round. Company is horrible. And get your upper management to tell the truth and not lie.

Don't Expect To Be Here Long

Planner (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsManagement gives a lot of flexibility.

ConsManagement really doesn't know what you are working on, they are very detached. I spent a year an a half writing excel macros in my "spare" time. I always told my boss when I was going to start working on one of these and they were completely disinterested. When I finished the first one I had reduced a three hour daily job down to a minute and 45 seconds. I don't think Mgt. ever even recognized the savings i generated. I did this over and over with different reports. Today those reports are still being used in production but, from talking with people still at the company, I get the impression that nobody has written a single new report since I left.

Sad, management has no idea how much things could be improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet involved with the day to day operations and attack the stupid inefficiencies.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

N/A

N/A (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsThere have been a few profit sharing's through out the company.

ConsBetween the continuous MTO's and or Layoffs, it makes it very difficult to feel any sense of security within the company. The MTO's are short notice which makes it (again) difficult to manage family and finances.
    Advancement within the company is on a who-you-know basis... something that is denied with in management.
    Management expects more with less. Proper tools are not provided to employees to help them either move forward with their tasks at hand or advance within the company, training is done, but needs drastic improvements and regular updates. Some of the training is so out dated that most does not apply. Cross training lacks.
    Pay.... it is average.... increases are basically cost of living...
    There is no communication within the company; management, production, engineering and Planners... it’s a shame because if all were to communicate when a problem arises and is resolved quickly, it would be amazing how much better this company can grow... that being said and communication is at a minimal, I see this company struggling in the future....

Advice to Senior ManagementSee Cons and communicate.

Not ready for prime time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgreat people, good working conditions.

Consno direction, no ideas, no communcation

Advice to Senior Managementquit being tribal and talk to one another

A great learning experience with many good people

QUality Inspector II (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsGood people, Intimate work experience.
    Growing Company

ConsGrowing Company
    Top down communications often inefficient

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen communicating to your staff, make it in writing. Often information passed to 1 or 2 people is not decimated among all crew members

Average Job, Average Pay

Senior Planner (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsYou are able to work independently with little supervision because management is mostly in meetings talking to one another.

ConsManagement is really detached from the operations. Sr. management seems to have some ethical lapses with subordinates as there seems to be some inappropriate contact and favoritism.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more hands on.

AIT

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsGood work culture and great hand-on experience

ConsThere are a few cons but can be deemed unimportant

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

It's a Job, Don't Expect Much Else

Planner (Current Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsTeam structure works reasonable well.

ConsPromotions are non existent. Pay raises are turned on and off at will. Management provides no useful leadership, they are to busy talking to each other in meeting, to actually see what is going on and have any real affect. In general the business is run to optimize the reporting metrics, instead of using the metrics to optimize the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind some people that did a really good job and reward them publicly. Most employees feel ignored.

Good company to work for if you don't mind

Project Manager (Former Employee) Chandler, AZ

ProsCompany is quality oriented and supports their customers well. They are fairly smart about the work they take on. Many programs are fairly technical in nature, providing challenges and learning opportunities.

ConsLittle respect for employees. More of a militant atmosphere than I have been accustom to.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees should be your most valued assets and should be treated as such. There is a culture of non-trusting management. Very "Big-Brother" like. Empower your people and trust them to do the right thing. You might be surprised how much of an improvement this makes.

Worked for Advanced Integration Technologies? Contribute to the Community!