Advanced Labelworx

advancedlabelworx.com

Advanced Labelworx Reviews

Advanced Labelworx – US – “ALI”

Lana Sellers

Employee Review Advanced Labelworx- Good company

Customer Service (Former Employee) Oak Ridge, TN

ProsChallenging situation with room for growth and career improvement

ConsVery fast paced working demands. Lots of tasks to perform with urgency.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time with the employees

Don't know how the doors stay open

Mid Leadership (Former Employee)

ProsNice small town location, good building, great lunchroom with oven, ice maker, dishwasher, lots of diner like booths, etc.

ConsI think the owner is the most cruel and condescending person you could work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think you need to learn how to treat your employees with respect. I don't think your turn over rate would be so outrageous if you would treat your staff like humans.

A nightmare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHard working employees dispite hostile environment..

ConsUnethical treatment of employees and customers, Owner is abusive to staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementOwner needs to step back and empower it's employees, better would be to sell the business before she runs it into the ground.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

This the worst work environment that I could ever imagine.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Oak Ridge, TN

ProsI like the work that I did and the experience that I gained.

ConsThe owner belittles employees, micromanages, and creates a horrible, negative work environment. I would not advise anyone to work here. This woman is the spawn of Satan.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company to someone who knows how to treat people and customers with respect. Let employees do their job without constantly interfering. Hire some upper management to run the company and create a more stable work environment.

Horrible Work Environment

Shipping Clerk (Former Employee)

ProsOne nice young man working in the maintenance department.
    A few empathetic employees
    Stable working hours

ConsThe negative reviews here are very accurate.
    Hostile work environment
    Terrible communication between departments
    Very high temperature people employed at ALI

Advice to Senior ManagementIt has been a couple of years since I left this company and I still have nightmares about working there. I was appalled at the way employees treated one another. I came in as a temp employee and was never given proper guidance. I was not allowed to have a proper employee manual. Instead I was given a manual that was created by an employee in the department I was assigned to. It was filled with personal affirmations, AA quotes and had little to do with the job. When I asked to see the company manual it was denied.
    The owner seems to set the pace for company morale and as far as I could tell, poor behavior was rewarded. I was not surprised that several employees were either recovering or had suffered heart attacks while I was working there.

Working here was a good decision

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Oak Ridge, TN

ProsAdvanced Labelworx is stable and in growth mode. My employee review of Advanced Labeworx is a positive one. Long term promotion possibilities have been shown and proven by my co-workers. The staff and leadership is very approachable and open for employee discussions and ideas. Regular meetings with key personnel have been a great way to keep issues out in the open and resolved.

ConsFast paced environment that is stressful at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more employees to lighten the load of each one. I feel secure knowing that I am in demand at my position, but it would be nice to have a slightly lighter load.

DO NOT WORK HERE!!!

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Knoxville, TN

ProsFlexibility - complete freedom to get the business however you can.

Great products - specialized for niche markets

Other than the owner the employees are great

ConsHorrible Owner - will try and make accounts house accounts instead of pay you
    Very unprofessional to work for - degrades here employees and will not pay the labouring employees very much at all. Will ask you to do unethical things to get business

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the business and leave -
    Train your employees better
    Attend a seminar on managing with respect
    Grab a fire extinguisher on your way to hell

See other review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat products and market potential.

ConsTop management is as disrespectful to employees as I've ever seen.

Worked for Advanced Labelworx? Contribute to the Community!