Advanced Lead Exchange

Advanced Lead Exchange Reviews

1.6

Stuart Heller
1 Rating

Chipmunk on lots of cafferine..no time to take a breath here!

Former Employee - Lead Generator
    Former Employee - Lead Generator

I worked at Advanced Lead Exchange

Pros

This is a work at home position. You do get to set your own schedule so choose wisely. The trainer was decent and took good control over the training class

Cons

Outbound lead generation. Its very repetitious work. The company wants NO idol time between calls. The management is overbearing and bit too hands on. This seems to be par for the course for many work from home jobs. The training was lacking in the focus of many of the finer points of the job. There was nothing covered on work policies either. Meaning after you got in trouble you realized you were doing the wrong thing. You are required to make a quota

You're on the right track. Get some other projects other than lead generation and thigs will be much better. Give your employees more tools in training and they will do a better job.

100% Dissatisfied

Former Employee - At Home Lead Generator  in  Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - At Home Lead Generator in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Advanced Lead Exchange as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The shifts were pretty flexible.
    I never had any issues with payment or getting my tax forms.
    My supervisor was at least friendly about hounding me to get more leads.

Cons

More than anything, I felt deceived. I was referred by a family member who described the job in terms that sounded more like an operator than a marketer; just talk to the people and transfer them.

The person who interviewed me told me what the job was really about (cold-calling and screening people for debt assistance programs, then transferring them to an appropriate company), but she emphasized that the majority of the people speaking with us were "genuinely interested" in getting help with debt.

The majority of the people we called were just people who filled out surveys for free gift cards and ended up bombarded by telemarketers. I felt so awful talking to these people, as many were understandably upset. All I could do was just read the script, up-sell, rebuttal, end scene. The "genuinely interested" customers I was told about were one in a million. I could get over 80-100 calls an hour and not get a single lead. Even the leads that I did get were not rewarding, as I had no idea what I was actually offering these people and who/what I was transferring them to.

No real advice could've salvaged this company aside from rebuilding from the ground up.

Frustrating, Frustrating work.

Former Employee - Lead Generator Aka Telemarketer
    Former Employee - Lead Generator Aka Telemarketer

I worked at Advanced Lead Exchange

Pros

It was flexible and work from home, allowed necessary time off. I liked the people they hired, most were really down to earth.

Cons

Pushy management, managers played favorites, training wasn't really training when you did something wrong you were pulled off the phones and reprimanded, customers were misled, the requirements per hour (2 tph) are completely unobtainable and you are severely reprimanded if you do not make the tph, and you are also pushing the script on people who don't want to hear it. If you ask for too much time off (say for severe illness) you will be fired no questions asked. My friend had stuck with this company for nearly a year, she was a phenomenal worker, she was placed on a team where the team lead was very overbearing, she pushed me away, and singled my friend out. Nothing my friend could do could please this particular team lead. Needless to say, the team lead is still there, running the team into the ground. My friend has given up on even getting higher up in management. She's good management material, she would have made a wonderful team lead, but was overlooked in several opportunities that arose and were given to family members of the team leads there.

If you are considering getting hired with this company, I would look into other opportunities before this one.

Please get your act together. Quit playing favorites and offer some real training.

Worked for Advanced Lead Exchange? Contribute to the Community!