Advanced Liquid Logic

Add Photos

Advanced Liquid Logic President & CEO Richard West

Richard West

Reserach intern

Biochemistry Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Advanced Liquid Logic as an intern for less than a year

ProsGreat staff, very flexible work schedule, strong work ethic. It was a great work environment that i would consider returning to if I move back to the area.

ConsCan be limited resources due to the competing projects.

Two faced? Absolutely!

Durham, NC

I have been working at Advanced Liquid Logic full-time

ProsReally laid back environment, allowing for casual dress. Located in a perfect spot in the RTP.

ConsManagement needs a face-lift! There isn't enough 'business' experience within the organization to make you feel as though you are a part of a 'real' company. Anyone coming from a well grounded business will see this place as highly unorganized and lacking direction.

Most of the management team are watching out for their own best interest and really shouldn't be trusted. You should definitely forget about confidential conversations being kept confidential!

Ever been stabbed in the back before? If you want to avoid, stay away from here as it appears to be a common theme, and is as full of drama as any daytime TV show out there.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to treat all of your staff with respect.

Awesome

Intern (Former Employee)
Morrisville, NC

I worked at Advanced Liquid Logic

ProsFriendly and personal atmosphere, you can approach just about anyone, very respectful and intelligent work place

ConsSpace can be a little crowded

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more concrete requirements for projects, sometimes it seems a project's requirements are still being adjusted weeks after its been started

Small company, friendly research management team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Advanced Liquid Logic

Pros...Small Company, so you get quite a bit of attention
...On the other hand, equipments aren't exactly free all the time, gotta learn to share.
...The same is true for time with management. Everyone's really busy, so you have to be patient sometimes. They do try to get to you as soon as possible.

Cons...Small company, so growth potentials aren't as good as those of a bigger company
...Since its still a startup, funds are limited and compensation aren't as great as it could be

Advice to Senior ManagementI think hiring more people with senior level and novice level experience with definitely help the company grow faster, if the funds are available.

Worked for Advanced Liquid Logic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advanced Liquid Logic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advanced Liquid Logic CEO Richard West. All reviews posted anonymously by Advanced Liquid Logic employees.