Advanced MP Technology

Advanced MP Technology Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeff Yassai

Management wants to see you succeed, not only for money, but because they seem to genuinely care about their employees.

Sales Account Executive (Former Employee)
    San Clemente, CA

ProsMy boss, ST, taught me excellent leadership skills, how to interact with people, and how to push past my insecurities.

ConsMoney is the major focus of this company and sometimes it shows.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for your efforts to make me a better, more rounded employee. You took care to talk to me and make sure that I had my needs met.

A Great Company

San Clemente, CA

Pros-Secure, stable, reliable with 34+ years of experience
    -Beautiful building and location
    -All supplies & equipment needed for business are provided
    -In depth training provided
    -Room for growth & opportunity for advancement
    -An industry leader; currently recognized as #1
    -Healthcare, Dental & Vision Coverage
    -401K Retirement Plan
    -Paid vacation, sick leave and holiday benefits

Cons-no direct deposit
    -the sales department is over compensated

Advice to Senior ManagementCommission on a sale should be distributed among all the people involved in completing that transaction...not just given solely to that sales person because each transaction is a TEAM effort.

Very Satisfied as a new employee

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    San Clemente, CA

ProsManagement is there for you when you need them. Hands on ownership with the owners showing up daily. Marketing team that follows through on request and puts great promotions together. Great diverse group of employees that are willing to help new hires. 2 month training program to teach new hires about the electronic industry.

ConsThe only negative that I can think of is the Cost for PPO insurance. If you stick with HMO it is very reasonable.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to have wireless headsets for phone calls. Our chairs need to be replaced.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

VERY shady business that takes advantage of other companies / people

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    San Clemente, CA

ProsIf you make a million $ for the company, boss buys you a rolex.

ConsShady practices, this company lives in the dark side and makes money by buying components at a lower price and brokering them off at a higher price. During a supply shortage they will buy off the market and rip off every other company that has the demand for the supply.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop offering unhelpful sales advice to subordinates and don't hold the useless brainstorming meetings.

Trust me, just dont. When it was my time to leave, it was like being released from a long prison sentence.

Purchasing (Former Employee)
    San Clemente, CA

ProsPossibility to make a lot of money. Thats about it, I wish I had more positive things to say, but I just dont.

ConsShady company, they preach "we are family" but the reality is all they care about is there bottom line and they will step on anyone to get to the next step.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop giving all the incompetent people promotions, bonuses, & raises. Shift that to the people who actually do the heavy lifting.

Worked for Advanced MP Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advanced MP Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advanced MP Technology CEO Jeff Yassai. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Advanced MP Technology employees.