Advanced Medical Personnel

Updated July 5, 2014
Updated July 5, 2014

4.9

Jennifer Fuicelli

Pros
  • It has a nice working environment that you'll think twice before leaving (in 17 reviews)

• Good pay and benefits and beer cart Fridays (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • always looking forward for beer cart Fridays (in 8 reviews)

• Always looking forward to beer cart Fridays (in 8 reviews)

More Highlights

One of those places with good working environment

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Port Orange, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Port Orange, FL

Pros

I've been here for quite a few years now and being a Senior Recruiter, task isn't as always before. You need to be ahead of in tune of everything and cope up with a very fast-paced environment. I only started as a recruiter so personal growth for me is not a question. You're rewarded for what you do. This company has a lot to be proud of not just the CEO who manages the company well but the people who tries hard to be able to delivery such amazing service.

Cons

None that I know of. Haven't encountered any major problem when it comes to what this company offers. My co-workers been great to me too since then.

Awesome leadership. I'm more than satisfied.

Great Company

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

Pros

Highly recommend. Well trained honest recruiters. Good pay. Always available to answer questions. Good prep for the interview. Follow up throughout the process.

Cons

Most placements are only 13 weeks although that can vary. Mine was extended but they can also end early. You just never know.

Keep those good recruiters happy

Friendly people, cool benefits

Current Employee - Senior Therapy Recruiter  in  Port Orange, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Therapy Recruiter in Port Orange, FL

Pros

This company is great when it comes to management. Being here for almost two years now, I can say that my experience really did grow and different from before. It may have a very fast paces environment, I was able to cope up with it and be the best in my chosen career. I'm looking forward to more great years in this company.

Cons

Work-life balance is what you should be aware. If you are a person who doesn't accept challenges in a positive manner, this company isn't for you.

Great work as always.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Working here is great!

Former Employee - Quality Assurance  in  Port Orange, FL
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance in Port Orange, FL

Pros

A company with great qualities when it comes to working environment and great people. You'll learn a lot from the training provided and help from your fellow workers.

Cons

I'm a little disappointed with the promotion but this company rocks in almost all aspect

You've done a great job!

Some of the great people in the world are here!

Current Employee - Quality Assurance  in  Port Orange, FL
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Port Orange, FL

Pros

You'll definitely enjoy working here as much as I do. I was able to meet a lot of great individuals from this company and I was able to learn a lot from them. Management wise, this is the best one I've got since I had a job a few years ago. It's totally awesome!

Cons

None that I think of. Everyone is so great here and can't think of any bad things that happened since I've worked here.

Great work on managing this company. Totally awesome!

I love this company

Current Employee - Quality Assurance  in  Port Orange, FL
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Port Orange, FL

Pros

There are a lot of reasons why one should really try working here. They give the best benefits and the pay is really good. You'll have the chance to work with professional people that helps you in times you need help with your work. The CEO really appreciates your work and the management will definitely give you the feeling of working at your comfort zone.

Cons

It maybe hard to have a work-life balance if you're not used to it but after a few weeks you'll definitely get the hang of it.

I admire how you manage this company. You surely know how to manage and run it for the benefit of all.

I had an awesome experience with this company

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Port Orange, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Port Orange, FL

Pros

My few years at this company was great. I learned new things and meet a lot of people. I enjoyed every bit of it and would love to be a part of the company again. This company gives a good pay and benefits.

Cons

I was having difficulties with my work-life balance so I ended up quitting.

Great work!

I've got an awesome job!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Port Orange, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Port Orange, FL

Pros

It's been a pleasure to be working in this company. I was able to meet new people and enhance my skills more when it comes to recruitment. They pay good too!

Cons

It's a challenge for me to recruit qualified candidates, I guess I need to undergo more training and practice

Great work!

first impressions that lasts

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Port Orange, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Port Orange, FL

Pros

I work as a Senior Recruiter at this company for more than 3 years now and I can say that my first impression at this company lasted until now. When I first came here I admire how the staff is very passionate with their work. I can see the reason now why, it is because the management knows what their are doing that makes its employees satisfied. The management provides all the support its employees needs and thus the employee gives an outstanding performances in everything they do in return. Other than respect, a give and take relationship is what you'll definitely experience when working at this company.

Cons

Probably the first few months of my life here as I need to undergo trainings to enhance my ability with the recruitment. It gets easy when you're able to absorb the knowledge and apply it at work. Other than that, everything is perfect here.

Love the way how you run the company so keep it up!

people work in harmony

Current Employee - Senior Therapy Recruiter  in  Port Orange, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Therapy Recruiter in Port Orange, FL

Pros

There are only a few company who have this and one would be Advanced Medical. The management takes care of everything its employee needs like training and support to enhance their knowledge more about their jobs. I really like the work environment we have now. Very friendly people and the pay is good.

Cons

A bit stressful for someone who isn't used to maintaining their performance and have to keep up with everyone but for someone who craves for challenges everyday, it's a piece of cake.

You're doing very well with the management. Keep up the good work!

Worked for Advanced Medical Personnel? Contribute to the Community!