Advanced Neuromodulation Systems

Add Photos

Chris Chavez

Best avoid

Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) Plano, TX

ProsGreat facilities. Free coffee. Thorough exposure to FDA regulated environment. Despite the environment, there are a few really great people working there.

ConsWorst working environment I have ever experienced. Immature, and often incompetent, management. Politics, infighting and backstabbing at all levels. Garage job mentality permeates much of the company. Petty jealousies allowed to flourish. Talent is unappreciated and wasted. HR itself part of the problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate needs to step in and replace all management at director and VP levels. Production of external product should be outsourced. Production of implantables moved to the NJ division. Company is currently incapable of effective test development. You've got talent, quite wasting it.

Think twice!

Manager (Former Employee) Plano, TX

ProsNice facility, allowed use of company van during training.

ConsIf you don't like being "sized up"..don't work here. Upper management not empathetic to employee needs and complain about being overworked and wanting to retire..during my interview. Inconsistent direction and very political. Just not friendly management...and I'm from Texas.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with your people. If you hate your job...leave.

Repeated Compliants of Workplace Bullying Ignored By HR

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCutting edge technology and facility

ConsHR will do what is easiest, not what is right

Worked for Advanced Neuromodulation Systems? Contribute to the Community!