Advanced Photographic Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Gene Harrell

Great people to work with...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cleveland, TN

ProsThe people you work with on a day to day basis make this job bearable.

ConsVery seasonal work, linked to the school year.

Advice to Senior ManagementKick the cobwebs out of the corners, both literally and physicaly

No opportunity for advancement or growth

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Cleveland, TN

ProsEasy to be hired on
    Very flexible as far as vacationing goes
    No official point system
    Paid holidays
    Upper management is forward thinking and creative

ConsNo opportunity for advancement whatsoever
    Compensation is terrible and wages are very low
    Very bad communication on all levels
    Work flow is not consistent and there are slow periods which can result in layoffs
    Low level employees are treated as such and are poorly informed of crucial, work related changes
     Inter-departemental communication is off base, which results in confusion and reduces efficiency of the output of work flow

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication all around the board would really help with keeping everyone on the same page, and would help to increase profits. The lack of communication results in re-printing jobs constantly which really takes a hit to the profit margin.

Quality service combined with an unprecedented guarantee is why Photographic Solutions products are the only products th

ProsPhotographic Solutions was founded in 1983 by professional nature photographer David M. Stone with his invention of PEC-12 Photographic Emulsion Cleaner.

ConsOver the years, we listened to our customers and added products as new needs arose. Every one of our current products is a direct result of our attentiveness to customer needs.

Advice to Senior ManagementToday we are the leading global distributor of digital camera cleaning products as well as film and negative cleaning solutions. These products are specially designed to be safe and easy to use for all types of camera equipment.

Worked for Advanced Photographic Solutions? Contribute to the Community!