Advanced Systems Development

asd-inc.com

Advanced Systems Development Reviews

Advanced Systems Development – “Morristown”

Richard L Bennett

Loyal, small, professional company who cares about their customer and their employees.

Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsBy ASD being a small company it provides greater communication between employees and management. They care their employees. I have worked on Govt. contracts for 20+ years for five difference contracts and ASD has been the best. They are flexible and take care of their employees. They ensure that we as employees have the tools and skills we need to be successful. A successful business depends on the people you surround yourself and the overall team attitude. ASD management has remained positive and ensures that we are able to maintain a good attitude even with the recent political uncertainties.

ConsI have nothing negative to say regarding ASD.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would only say to continue the great job you are doing taking care of your employees and customers.

Advanced Systesm Development

ProsASD is a wonderful family friendly company. I have worked for the company for sever years and enjoy every min. of it.

ConsI don't have anything bad to say about the company.

They were great, but headed downhill

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCaring President, who truly wants the company and its people to be successful. Some who haven't left are trying to keep that warm "family feel" of a small/mid business.

ConsUntrustworthy HR (nuff said). Senior management who arrived in recent years haven't a clue how to direct a thriving business, but are merely doing the best they know to do (which isn't enough). The "old guard" of 10-25 year savvy veterans are all but gone, having been replaced by a far less capable bunch of managers, who are all clamoring to please the president, rather than to grow a backbone and drive the company in positive directions. Company is on a slow downhill spiral, and when it ends, all the senior management will still not have a clue they were the cause for ASD's demise.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

so so company with a terrible reputation. SAIC broke ties with this company

Engineer (Current Employee) Huntsville, AL

ProsSmall company, will give you training
    medical plan was top notch (but $$$$$$$)

Consbad reputation
    ridiculously expensive medical insurance plan
    401k plan is laughable
    never me the CEO or any upper management, which is strange at very, very, small company

Advice to Senior Managementraise your bid rates, cut overhead, do something to be competitive in the benefits area

Worked for Advanced Systems Development? Contribute to the Community!