Advantage Communications

Advantage Communications Reviews

3.6

CEO

My compliments...

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at Advantage Communications as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

having more friends ,alot of people there is very nice person,and educated.happy to work with them and in the communication advantage Inc.

Cons

If there's no event or project ,no work ...

Grab all the people you think there's a knowledge and love in their job and your company.

Soul sucking.

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Charlottetown, PE (Canada)

I have been working at Advantage Communications

Pros

It pays better than McDonalds and it is always hiring.
    The other agents who work there are nice, for the most part.

Cons

Impossible to find work/life balance as there is no option for set shifts.
    Middle management is more interested in Facebook than doing their jobs.
    Never get reviews on time, and the raises are laughable (wow, $0.15/hr more. That $24 extra a month for the next year is going to make me rich!)
    We are expected to be unaffected by constantly dealing with customers who scream at us for issues we can't fix. Can't hang up unless they swear.
    Workforce asks for more information than they need when one calls out sick then gossips about it in front of other employees.

Fire all middle management, hire some of the good agents to be leads.
    Offer set shifts to employees who perform well.
    Allow flex time throughout the day for agents to get off the phones after a hard call, to collect themselves without a lead coming and screaming at them.