Advantage Human Resourcing

Add Photos

Catherine C. Candland

Dependable

Training Coordinator (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsEasy to communicate with and offer many different areas. After leaving the company I was with, my on-sight manager was more than willing to help me explore my interests and offer me pointers for my future.

ConsNot an opportunity for bonus.

Can't get out of their own way...

Prosopportunity to earn good money, but make it while you can.

Consdetached senior management; impossible to attain activity requirements; messages changes on a daily basis; will terminate people while travelling on company business; god-awful technology (minimum of 3 or 4 calls to help desk weekly); no grasp of the time impact increased workload has on staff . ZERO follow up by senior management. Announce a new director of corporate training in March, and nobody's heard about it since. ZERO current marketing materials.

Advice to Senior Managementthe unrealistic KPIs in place turns people into liars just to populate the cells on a daily report. let people work, let people take ownership of their biz, and let them make money for you and themselves and get out of the way.

Worst work environment anywhere

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) Addison, TX

ProsI learned what NOT to do when running a company

ConsWhile the company is a rich company, you can't tell it by their practices or offices.

They don't buy supplies
    They don't provide training
    They promise commison, but never pay it
    You can be the top performer and still get the lowest salary

Advice to Senior ManagementFire everyone and hire new management

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Executive Administrive Assistant

Administrative (Current Employee) New York, NY

Prosgreat clients, great locations, many long term assignments lasting years

ConsCo has gotten too big and does not take care of its associates. The human part of the company is gone

Advice to Senior ManagementThe associates need to be keep happy so that they can continue to bring in revenues.

Growing as a company

Growing As A Company (Former Employee) Houston, TX

Prosgrowing fast as a company

Consmanagement should really listen more

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement should listen more

Most Senior Management in it for the short term - work people until they leave

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Norwood, MA

ProsGood group of peers and talented employees. Many employees have been with the company for a long time and are committed to making it succeed. The employees and those below the "C" level are extremely hard-working and knowledgeable.

ConsUnfortunately, the most senior leadership does not cultivate employees or show great concern for their long-term growth. It seems that the top level is looking to squeeze blood out of a turnip and keep turning the screws on hard-working people who have helped the company be very successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet to know the employees better and their needs rather than assuming you know their needs. Stop managing by intimidation and start being more empathetic. Long term success will be difficult to attain without some attention to the needs of the employees.

Company disintegrating - No value for pending purchaser

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bridgeport, CT

ProsComparable benefits from other employers - compensation in line with other organizations

ConsAbsolutely heartless in treatment of employees during transition to new organization. Layoffs with terrible communication. Walking into offices and shutting down that day. Morale is ignored.

Senior Management is disregarding that they are tripling workloads and have an expectation that there will be no repercussions. Customer service is non-existent for clients and employees in the field. Most employees are looking to get out since the reorganization. Management is all about blaming instead of problem resolution. Everyone knows the plan is to sell and the culture for all businesses has changed from a family environment to cold, uncaring and stark.

Horrible. Glad to be out.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up and smell the coffee. You'll have nothing to sell except computers and desks if you keep on like this. Employees make the company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsFlexible, very quick, easy to access

ConsNo benefits, you need to keep looking for new assignments

Advice to Senior Management4

If you get approached by them for a job or for staffing your company run far far away

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThere is no best reason to work there. They need to get rid of management in the Southwest office and it would probably be a ok place to work

ConsIf you do not conform to Directors way of religious thinking and do not say anything about their insecure and overbearing relative and dog running around the office you might get to hold down your position.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of management in the Southwest region and thie little dog too!!! You might make money and people might actually stay.

So happy to be out...

Account Reprepsentative (Former Employee)

ProsWonderful direct supervisor and team.
    Office in the beautiful Chrysler Building.

ConsTop management played favorites.
    No room for advancement unless you knew the "right" people.
    No stability - compensation package, benefits package, position titles, team responsibilities changed constantly.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe workplace is for work, not a sorority or fraternity meet.

Worked for Advantage Human Resourcing? Contribute to the Community!