Advantage Sales and Marketing

Advantage Sales and Marketing Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Advantage Sales and Marketing CEO Tanya Domier

Tanya Domier

Pros:
  • "Wonderful support from other sales reps (part time "support" from management)"
    in 27 reviews
  • "Opportunity for new careers through the ACE program for recent college graduates"
    in 22 reviews
Cons:
  • "There was absolutely no opportunity to maintain goals set by upper management due to this confusion"
    in 35 reviews
  • "The job is demanding so sometimes it is difficult to maintain a work life balance"
    in 14 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

awsome

Leadership Development Associate (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

Prosgreat benefits, time off, vacation

Consboring, leadership, work life balance

I have learned many advanced marketing promotions methodologies.

Video Game Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsAdvantage Sales and Marketing,LLC is totally awesome.Especially,if you work the Sony Playstation Sales Day promotion as VGSS-Video Game Sales Specialist in Best Buy Stores #'s 216 &239, respectively.

Consit's seasonal work that pays the most for our work.I wish I could be a VGSS-Video Game Sales Specialist for (90 to (12) months of a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire me!Hire enthusiastic people like me.People who will go above and beyound to finish the promotions with a boom.

Event Coordinator

ProsGood atmosphere good management yes

Conseverything was great and a wonderful company

Advice to Senior Managementnone

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I can honestly say I love working for ASM!!!

Accounting Manager (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

ProsBenefits are reasonable, in a time of economic challenges, ASM continues to grow. Senior Leadership communicates and gives clear vision

ConsLike any workplace, there are some challenges, however management goes above and beyond to help resolve and stands behind their product and word.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to take a moment to THANK Senior Leadership for all that you do for us. I'm sure you get all the negaitivity, however, for every 1 unsatified associate - there are 100's who truly appreciate you. You truly make a difference - KEpp up the GREAT job!!

Great Place to Work!

Prossuper-charged, growth culture; strong leadership; motivating and fun employees; plenty of exciting opportunities for employees looking to grow and develop; honestly, the best company I have ever worked for

Consin my experience, there are very few cons - this company gets it right with respect to culture; can be hours-intensive (but, as with anything, you get out of it what you put in!)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!!

ASM is a great place to work!

Senior Human Resources Leader (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

ProsASM is a flexible company with many opportunities for all types of employees; advancement is possible for those with drive and ability.

ConsASM does not yet have a strong employer brand identity.

The most fun I had with a job in years.

Event Specialist (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

ProsIt's a great job to work and if you love to talk to random people this is the job to work.

Consno challenge for me but if anything I would say educating everybody on the product you are demoing.

Advice to Senior Managementno idea

A very organized and well run company

Event Specialist (Former Employee)
    Mansfield, MA

ProsFriendly people, interaction with customers

ConsNot enough hrs., not too much training, some customers didn't want to hear what we had to say

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication with employees is needed

Great place to work!

Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee)
    Greenville, MI

ProsThe flexibility for scheduling projects, the pay structure is way above market from other field marketing companies. They insure you are paid for ALL your time, project pay, drive pay, and also paid to input your projects when completed.

ConsI let you know but so far none.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone at this time.

Opportunity to Grow with Hard Work

ProsIf you work hard you will gain experience and opportunity to learn many new skills. Great Culture and teamwork enviroment. Managers that care and Great vacation policy!

ConsLarge company with many areas and can be difficult to understand all of the areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to develop opportunties as business grows and continue to reward associates that are providing great service to the clients.

Worked for Advantage Sales and Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Advantage Sales and Marketing – Why Work for Us?

ASM was formed in 1987 on founder Sonny King’s vision of building a national sales and marketing agency focused on unparalleled service, customized solutions, and outstanding results. Today we are the leading sales and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advantage Sales and Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Advantage Sales and Marketing CEO Tanya Domier. All 668 reviews posted anonymously by Advantage Sales and Marketing employees.