Advantech Solutions

Updated February 3, 2015
Updated February 3, 2015
3.3

CEO

Open environment where talent was recognized and rewarded regardless of tenure.

I worked at Advantech Solutions

Pros

The executive team created an environment in which employees were encouraged to speak up, be innovative in problem solving and go beyond, giving that extra incremental effort to their responsibilities.

Cons

Challenging industry with very demanding clients placed a drain on resources at times. But even in that, management and staff found ways to continue to provide expected services and customized support without sacrificing efficiency or profitability.

Worst experience of my career

I worked at Advantech Solutions

Pros

Some of the recruiters are very friendly however after that there is not much benefits to working here.

Cons

Where to start! Management is a joke, there is so much favoritism that occurs here. Unless you constantly suck up to the owner, you will be always be criticized. The owner is one of the most disingenuous people that I have ever met. All of the Account managers are totally incompetent except for one. Commission plan is extremely low compared to Industry Standards. Office culture is so bad that everyone works from home. Management is always trying to push their religion and cultures upon the staff. Saw a lot of wrongful terminations while employed there. Management has back stabbed their own employees on deal.

Stop being so Greedy, the benefits that they offer for their employers and contractor is so sub par.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place,

Couldn't Ask for a Better Consulting Job

Former Contractor - Principal Engineer in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Former Contractor - Principal Engineer in Elk Grove Village, IL

I worked at Advantech Solutions as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

They set me up with a firm for doing Engineering consulting, paid an excellent salary and pretty much left me alone until the project was complete.

Cons

None that I came upon.

Don't forget about past consultants.