Advantis Global Services

Updated Feb 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Culture, Career, and Compensation

IT Recruiter (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Advantis Global Services full-time for less than a year

ProsYou don't need ten years of experience to realize this is an awesome place to work. I have plenty of friends who share horror stories about being sold on a job that doesn't exist, disliking their manager, having a sluggish company culture - and so on.

ConsNot much - more company events.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore Conferences would be awesome because it's great to see the entire company together and it's very motivating.

Working at Advantis Global

Senior Recruiter (Former Employee)
Walled Lake, MI

I worked at Advantis Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsFollowed through on everything we agreed to.

ConsClient base not broad enough

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild out client base

Great Company. Even Better People

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Advantis Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat Coworkers. Great Environment. You really feel supported and as a recent grad that is very important to me. There is definitely an environment of people who want to be successful and they promote that growth as long as you are willing to work for it.

ConsHours can be long which isn't always great for work life balance. However, they do promote vacation, international travel, etc.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Place to Build a Career

I have been working at Advantis Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsWhat you see is what you get. There is no promise of immediate success but with hard work and the right attitude, it certainly comes at Advantis.

There is a fun atmosphere of growth. There is a lot of upward mobility and career opportunity and Sr. Management is very transparent about growth plans and they are executing on those plans. We just launched Chicago, for example, on schedule.

Super supportive environment. It would be great by itself if it were just a first job and, for some, it is. But they also foster growth and a long term career.

ConsIt is a Sales Company so there a lot of ups but also a lot of downs. As long as you are mentally prepared and understand the role, it is no sweat and Management always seems to have your back.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep expanding!!!

Lucky to Have Found Advantis

Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Advantis Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsWorking for Advantis Global has many pros. You are constantly rewarded and praised for a job well done. When you fall short or mess up, as we all do, your coworkers are the first to not only pick you back up but, they are there to help you improve and ensure you won't make the mistake again. Management follows the same mantra and is constantly supporting you. There is so much potential within the Company and they are acting on their vision. I feel lucky to work here.

ConsAs with any company, not everything is perfect. If you don't have the right work ethic and attitude, you won't make it. With the pros, comes an understanding that you will need to work hard. The hours can be long, at times, and the stress levels can be high. But that comes with the territory of working toward success. Work hard and the rewards are in front of you.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to bring the vision to each office. Many of the employees here are in it for the long term and they want to help the Company reach its goals. Remain personable and approachable as we grow, it's great that we can talk to Management at all levels at any time.

Great Sales Job & Quality Company

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Advantis Global Services full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat sales job for anyone who is interested to work in Sales and is eager to put their motivation and good work ethic to use. Teaches you how to become a professional and you truly need to have a positive attitude at all times.

ConsJob may not be a fir for everyone, but it doesn't take away from the experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest more in training as you grow

Love it!!

I have been working at Advantis Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsI started with ADVANTIS Global 14 months ago right out of college. When taking the job with AG I knew that there would be hard work involved, but I also knew that the opportunity was far larger than most other companies out there. Everything that was told to me in my interview was true; It has indeed been hard work and I have seen my fair share of challenges. However, the level of success I have achieved in a short amount of time is unmatched by any other opportunity I have seen out there. In my short tenure I have been promoted, achieved Sr level status as an Account Manager, given many responsibilities and held to a level of respect from my peers and management that I could never have imagined. If you are a hard working individual with a positive attitude, ADVANTIS Global is the place for you

ConsAlmost been here for a year and a half and I have none.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for making this a great experience! You are hiring a terrific culture.

A great opportunity for hard working, career minded individuals!

I have been working at Advantis Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsI have been with ADVANTIS for about a year and it has been the most rewarding, professional experience I could have asked for. The day I started with the company I was paired up with an Account Manager that was my coach all the way up until I was promoted. It was great having a mentor assigned to me because each week they knew what I needed to improve on and learn and helped me accomplish my goals. Furthermore, the rest of my coworkers are just as motivating. Everyone in my office is has a positive attitude and genuinely wants to see on another succeed!

ConsThere aren't many cons working at this company. The money you make all depends on the work you put in. The salary is ok, but if you want to work hard you will succeed in this industry and having the support of everyone in the company makes it that much better! I couldn't imagine working for any other company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! This company is the fastest growing and it is a great environment to work in! Everyday is something new and exciting to walk into in the morning.

Great career growth, Startup, Hard-working mentality a Must

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Advantis Global Services full-time for more than a year

ProsI've had the opportunity to work for many enterprise, well-known companies and came to ADVANTIS for a career change. I can honestly say that I've never learned as much as I have ( or as quickly) in the span of my career. It's a great place for those looking to advance quickly, to work hard, and to make a lot of money in a short amount of time. It's not the best for those looking for uncapped expense accounts, million dollar party blow outs (although I did very much enjoy Palantine and Intuit's last year) and fancy getaways. At least not yet.

The joy of working for a start up is to be able to see and contribute to the growth of the company. It's to have ideas and see them being implemented. There are frustrations to any start up but I truly value what this company has been built upon. It's not perfect for sure but it's a challenging environment and a truly rewarding one. If you're looking for a place to learn about the technology industry while contributing to building a company then I'd highly suggest you give this company a try. It's not for everyone and I'm glad for that. Are there days that I get frustrated for lack of process or last minute changes? Yes, but there are also days that I'm grateful for the constant evolving nature of the company and I savor the joy of seeing someone I've helped invest in enjoy a promotion.

The pay structure is competitive with those in the IT staffing agency (trust me, I've done my homework) and although it's designed to reward the hardest workers it allows you to be able to triple your salary in the span of a year if you dedicate yourself. Although, that's something I'll let you challenge yourself to. Besides, who wants to work twice as hard and be rewarded the same as someone to does half the work? That makes no sense.

All in all, I think the best way is to see for yourself and figure out what makes you happy. I wanted to commit myself to a start up, to help grow a company and to immerse in myself in the technology space. And guess what? That's what I got. The good, the bad, and the rewards.

ConsIf you're looking for fancy game rooms, dynamic catered meals, and a huge established enterprise company, this isn't the best place for you. It can be chaotic, ever-changing but hey, it's a start up. It's part of the charm.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to foster the ideas and invest in the growth of your internal employees. Reward those who put in more fairly and I hope to see the company continue to succeed.

I love going to work every day!

Human Resources and Operations Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Advantis Global Services full-time for less than a year

ProsI have been with Advantis for a few months now, and I am excited to go into the office every morning. Everyone I work with is so warm and friendly. Everyone cares about how you are doing and wants you to succeed. Don't get me wrong the work is hard, but if you are willing to put in the work you will be rewarded for it.

The management will answer any questions you have and is willing to help you learn and grow. There is no "figuring it out on your own."

It is exciting to work for a company that is growing so rapidly and getting to be a part of it!

We have a lot of really fun company events, that are a great way to get to know everyone you are working with.

ConsWe have gown so quickly that some backtrack is needed to fold up loose ends. One internal system that affects the front and back office would be wonderful.

Advice to Senior ManagementSame as the Con's, just that one big internal system would be wonderful (I am pretty sure they are already working on it ;o))

Worked for Advantis Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advantis Global Services reviews and ratings. All 18 reviews posted anonymously by Advantis Global Services employees.