Advertising Checking Bureau

Updated Jul 7, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Brian Mc Shane

Wonderful co-workers. Horrendous "management"

Auditor (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsI worked there for 6 years and, overall, it was a good place to work. The hours were good and the pay fair. They are all about "diversity". (sick to death of the word)

ConsIf your supervisor likes you, you can get away with anything, coming in late, leaving early, etc. If she doesn't - you are on "the list" - and you WILL be frozen out of the company. I saw a supervisor actually thrown a file at someone and hit her in the head. But since the violent witch is in the higher ups pocket, not one word was addressed to her. P.S. The employee she hit quit.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo New York:
    Infiltrate this Tempe office with an hourly worker and let her/him actually SEE and HEAR the awfulness. And then, throw the bums out!!!

Upper Management in Phoenix office . . . Questionable Value

Account Specialist (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsMy immediate peers are wonderful and my supervisor is great.

ConsUpper Management (the people in the offices, whit the exception of a couple)in this office is so out of touch with the people that actually do the work. They promise things to customers that they can't provide and they make the people that do the work take the heat for their failures.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime to clean house, starting with the person in the corner office and a couple of his cohorts.

My boss is terrible.

Worker Bee (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsClose to my house. Nice people that I work with (not for). Flexible hours

ConsOne of the worst supervisors that I ever worked for. Always talking down to the people that she manages and is more concerned with the relationship with her manager and the general manager of the office. She also spends more time trying to drum up business for her real estate business than her current job.

Advice to Senior ManagementOPEN YOUR EYES!!! How can you all support this type of management and behavior?

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

My worse job experience

Account Specialist (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsI got to leave before I passed on.

ConsI took too long to leave

Advice to Senior ManagementDisperse

One of the worst companies I have worked for.

ProsThe only Pros this company has is flexibility

ConsUnethical practices, racial problems, they cater to whomever they want to, and let certain people do what they want to do

Advice to Senior ManagementHow your run your company, and how you treat your employess reflects on the company's success.

Family centered and friendly atmosphere

ProsThe hours, coworkers, relaxed environment

ConsAverage equipment (computers), high insurance, low pay

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat place to work just needs to get feedback from the lower levels

It is a joy and challenge to work in the marketing field

Account Specialist (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsEasy going atmosphere and being able to wear casual clothing on most days

ConsThe health benefits could be better

Advice to Senior ManagementI think in the memphis office, a little more control of the excessive visiting that happens on some days could be better addressed

No school, no life and no goals, this is the right place for you

Account Specialist (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsCalling in sick every Monday, leaving work early and coming in late, spending your day talking to others about football and basketball, no problems. Facking you are busy and getting promoted because you know your manager, no problems.

ConsEverything about a bad work envirenment applies here. If you have no school, no life and no goals, this is the right place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet involved and see what is going on in your company. There are major issues that employees are a fraid to address.

Worked for Advertising Checking Bureau? Contribute to the Community!