Aegis

Aegis Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014
Aegis – “Aegis BPO”

Sandip Sen

Pros
  • Gas card gives discounts at the pump(in 5 reviews)

• Work environment, Food, Culture of the organization, Transport facilities(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • low pay scale can discourage especially if you joining as a fresher(in 5 reviews)

• I love coming to work & have nothing negative to say(in 3 reviews)

I worked at Aegis for several years.

Analyst (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe company does offer opportunities for growth. If you are in a sales campaign, bonuses can be very stimulating. Each site of Aegis proactively enhances the work environment with silly but fun games and activities.

ConsGenerally, phone work can be difficult. If I had not promoted past an agent position I would not have stayed nearly as long.

excellent place to work

Csd (Current Employee) Aptos, CA

Proscommunication, Aegis take care of their employees & can work them selves up in the company.
    There are several employees at aegis of Aptos that have been working here for 10-15 years

ConsI love coming to work & have nothing negative to say

Sales Associate for Humana RS. 9999 Technology Blvd, Dallas Tx./Irving Tx

Sales Agent (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsExperience. Something you can put on your resume nothing more.

ConsThis job is by far the most unprofessional job I have ever worked at. The supervisors are loud, and ghetto, they have no respect for the associates. They yell across the floor with no regards that you are on the phone with a members. They will fire you over personal dislike towards instead of work ethic. They can disrespect, speak to you rude and if you speak up for yourself your fired. If they do not like you , you can forget about moving up in positions... They WILL find away to fire you. Instead they promote people who has been their for months based of off personal feelings while people who has been there for years are still sitting on the phones taking calls. This job is not professional and their is NO ROOM for growth.. and you constantly have to worry if you will have job tomorrow!!

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease investigate some of the supervisors you have in positions because some of them are abusing their authority. I could hardly believe what I was seeing some of your supervisors doing to hard working associates. Some of them are so unprofessional it's ridiculous.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Organization has grown through acquisitions but does not have along term vision for success in the BPO industry

Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) Irving, TX

ProsHas diversified and has global delivery centers which provides customer with service options

ConsIndia centric culture with no focus on innovation and process management which is important for success in the BPO industry; largely a contact center organization

Advice to Senior ManagementTechnology innovation is key to being successful in the contact center space; organization requires to be less India centric and invest in partnerships with leading tech co to compete effectivly

It is a good company to work for, however, I do not see myself retiring with this company.

ProsYou have the opportunity to gain knowledge of different companies within the company.

ConsThere are not alot of raises and there is lack of communication between certain departments within the company.

Unsafe working environments, poor management, etc

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Killeen, TX

ProsThere are no pros to working with this company.

ConsThe cons to working with this company are: Poor leadership (management) - no one knows what is going on and things are constantly changing. No insurance benefits until you work with the company for 6 months which is nearly impossible considering if you don't make your quotas you will be out the door in a month or 2, then the medical benefits do not meet the requirements set by the Obama administration so you have to purchase outside medical benefits to meet the requirements. Pay is poor for the amount of work you are expected to do and you cannot depend on your schedule to be consistent. Asking for time off is like pulling teeth. I personally had a surgical procedure that I requested time off for a month in advance of the surgery and was still denied the 2 days off needed. No one knows what is going on in this company. Leadership is not consistent with how things are done and if you do something wrong in your job, no one tells you so you can educate yourself and do the right thing going forward. Leadership/management has favorites, so if you are a favorite you will go far. If not, you will be out of the door. Very poor company to work for and I would not suggest this employer to ANYONE!! Not even my enemies.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk your employees how well management is doing. Like a survey every couple of months or so.

The experience was poor to fair

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Port St Lucie, FL

Proslaid back wear practically anything to work

Conslow pay, managers not very smart, they borrow your head set and return with their dirty saliva and ear dirt. They use multiple head sets a day so I know the managers are full of germs.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your own head set and stay healthy.

Years of management experience.

ProsFairly nice environment Locations are kept clean.

Consthey do not value longevity and only pay lip service to employee suggestions

Advice to Senior ManagementLead by example

No compassion considering lawsuit

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Port St Lucie, FL

ProsGreat pay and gas card of course!

ConsNo flexibility unless u are. Someone's favorites, long hours

Advice to Senior ManagementIf a family member especially my mother has a heart attack. You should be terminated bc u have to take care of your sick mother! Especially when I followed all proper protocol to do what was required

Overall it was a good experience, but would be better or more tolerable with better pay rate

Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) Port St Lucie, FL

ProsThe Operations Manager was the best. They have a good gas card program, where you get a discount on gas prices.

ConsLow salary for the work required to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay the staff better and there would not be such a high staff turnover & thus having to train new recruits constantly.

Worked for Aegis? Contribute to the Community!