AeroFlow Healthcare Reviews

Don J. Hite

1. Best Career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ive worked at Aeroflow for 5 years and this is by far the best job I have ever had in my life. This is a career and we are growing with many potential opportunities. I love how my boss lets me be creative and utilizes my ideas. I feel appreciated and like I am actually making a difference for our patients and Aeroflow. I feel extremely close to the majority of my co workers and HR has always worked with me as far as emergency situations arising. This is my career and my family. The people that have nothing better to do other than talk bad about the company and coworkers are the ones that are probably not doing a good job and are treated the way that they work. If you worry about the gossip then your not doing your work nor are you being professional. If you work hard the sky is the limit here and I am proud to say that this is my career. I love my job and upper management is awesome if you ever needed to talk to them about issues they are always addressed.

Cons

Some people are only worried about the drama. They won't be here for long and will eventually eliminate themselves.

continue praising and acknowledging the good employees

2. Buddy system a lot of company favorites

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare

Pros

Pay. Nice co workers. My boss is awesome. Always busy.

Cons

Computers always breaking. Certain people date and chit chat with others all day and literally never work. HR and upper management don't care what you do as long as your friends with them. One employee comes and goes as she pleases but still gets salary pay. She is the reason I'm considering leaving. They overload me but keep her and she is nonproductive.

Hold people accountable please. Keep your good workers let the horrible go already.

3. Great Resume builder

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare

Pros

Will give opportunity to those that don't have any experience. Basic 8-5. Do your job and leave.

Cons

It's a young company that does play favorites. Hard to get raises and advance. Must be buddy with your boss in order to make any advancement. Also don't cross anyone they will fire you. Benefits are terrible.

5. Set up for failure

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Paycheck. I've made good friends here. Certain people are hard working

Cons

Benefits. Management. HR. Too many company politics. Too much drama.

Promote and advance people that earn it not the push overs. If they can run over you then you can go far. Stand up or find their faults keep your mouth shut they will look to fire you or demote you. Dont trust anyone. Management needs to stop the double standard and buddy system. Company has great potential but will not excel with this kind of training and management

6. HUGE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They offer a fast pace environment that allows people with a strong work ethic to make more money and take on more responsibility quickly.

Cons

Aeroflow is a hard place to work at if you have limited experience with computers. It was difficult to keep up; but once I understood the systems and processes I was able to out perform expectations.

Provide more thorough system training.

7. Literally, the WORST company ever!/ Unprofessional, unethical!

Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Asheville, NC
    Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Asheville, NC

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

None! Although, I did meet some good people there.

Cons

Where do I even start?!!! Wow, is all I can say. That place is the most unprofessional, unethical company I have ever encountered! High turnover and I saw why is one week! There is no leadership, training, professionalism nor anyone who knows what they doing! If you are a true professional, trust me do not go here! I could only take it one week and left asap!

Gave a list of specific instances and names of what I observed to the recruiter, via email. (Only has been there 3 months also.

8. Management only cares about production, does not value employees, training is awful not productive or useful.

Former Employee - Anonymous in Asheville, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Asheville, NC

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Most of the coworkers were willing to help, teach and train although it took away from their own numbers.

Cons

Training is a joke, not effective or efficient, the overall atmosphere and environment is horrible. Not valued as a person or individual only care about the numbers you produce for the company.

More and BETTER training, manager did a poor job.

Un-Ethical

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are really no pros to this job, the insurance is pretty good, really have no benefits of working here.
    the only pros that you get are for who you are sleeping with in the company. Hard work doesn't mean squat.
    The people that work here, your peers and the relationships that you build with people are the best thing about the company. The owners are greedy and will do WHATEVER it takes to make an extra dollar, even if it means throwing a "peon" under the bus wheel.

Cons

The leadership in the company, as previous reviews have stated that it is a work at your own pace type of place, however, there is NO structure in the company, there is "office politics".

Training, consistency, get rid of the favoritism, promote of hard work instead of who knows who and who is friend with upper management

10. Really great company, nice team to work on

Current Employee - Respiratory Therapist
    Current Employee - Respiratory Therapist

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I like my coworkers and management is easy to talk to and understanding. My boss genuinely cares about us and makes changes when its better for our team and patients. I really don't like being stuck in the same building everyday so I enjoy going to patients home and glad I got out of the hosptial environment.

Cons

Home care has its challenges and rewards that differ from the hospital. Sometimes the driving gets exhausting but I knew that coming into it and most days its really nice totravel to see patients. The on call schedule for full weeks has been too much but they are listening to us and changing that which I think is great. Overall, the goods outweigh the challenges by far

continue to hear our feedback and have our backs, especially when it comes to hours and scheduling, we really appreciate that

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Current Employee - Patient Care Department in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Patient Care Department in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time

Pros

I have been with the company for awhile now and have seen it grow in many ways. The best part of working at AeroFlow is the people and the pride each of us takes in assisting each other and our patients. Great opportunities for growth for anyone that is willing to work for it.

Cons

No real cons, it would be nice to have more functions outside of the office in order to spend more time getting to know my friends.

Keep setting a good example. Many of us are inspired because we know that most of you started out just like we have and have grown into the Management Team.