AeroFlow Healthcare

2.8

Don J. Hite

HUGE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They offer a fast pace environment that allows people with a strong work ethic to make more money and take on more responsibility quickly.

Cons

Aeroflow is a hard place to work at if you have limited experience with computers. It was difficult to keep up; but once I understood the systems and processes I was able to out perform expectations.

Provide more thorough system training.

Friends of Management get it all

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare

Pros

None. Say your salary but deduct hours from you. I love what I do just not the high school bs.

Cons

Always meet my goal however I am not friends outside of work or hang out and drink with them so I get nowhere. Gossip. Promote drama queens. Double standard. The trainer and human resources has turned into a joke. No response to questions you have. Basically its a good place if you are unethical, dramatic or start rumors. And there is a lot of work place sleeping around that happens. These people should be held accountable.certain people can have their phones out and bring kids to work. But others get in trouble. Depends on who you hang out with or sleep with.

Be proffesional. Hold the right people accountable. Stop pointing fingers at the wrong people and realize where the true issue is.

Literally, the WORST company ever!/ Unprofessional, unethical!

Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Asheville, NC
    Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Asheville, NC

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

None! Although, I did meet some good people there.

Cons

Where do I even start?!!! Wow, is all I can say. That place is the most unprofessional, unethical company I have ever encountered! High turnover and I saw why is one week! There is no leadership, training, professionalism nor anyone who knows what they doing! If you are a true professional, trust me do not go here! I could only take it one week and left asap!

Gave a list of specific instances and names of what I observed to the recruiter, via email. (Only has been there 3 months also.

Management only cares about production, does not value employees, training is awful not productive or useful.

Former Employee - Anonymous in Asheville, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Asheville, NC

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Most of the coworkers were willing to help, teach and train although it took away from their own numbers.

Cons

Training is a joke, not effective or efficient, the overall atmosphere and environment is horrible. Not valued as a person or individual only care about the numbers you produce for the company.

More and BETTER training, manager did a poor job.

Un-Ethical

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are really no pros to this job, the insurance is pretty good, really have no benefits of working here.
    the only pros that you get are for who you are sleeping with in the company. Hard work doesn't mean squat.
    The people that work here, your peers and the relationships that you build with people are the best thing about the company. The owners are greedy and will do WHATEVER it takes to make an extra dollar, even if it means throwing a "peon" under the bus wheel.

Cons

The leadership in the company, as previous reviews have stated that it is a work at your own pace type of place, however, there is NO structure in the company, there is "office politics".

Training, consistency, get rid of the favoritism, promote of hard work instead of who knows who and who is friend with upper management

Really great company, nice team to work on

Current Employee - Respiratory Therapist
    Current Employee - Respiratory Therapist

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I like my coworkers and management is easy to talk to and understanding. My boss genuinely cares about us and makes changes when its better for our team and patients. I really don't like being stuck in the same building everyday so I enjoy going to patients home and glad I got out of the hosptial environment.

Cons

Home care has its challenges and rewards that differ from the hospital. Sometimes the driving gets exhausting but I knew that coming into it and most days its really nice totravel to see patients. The on call schedule for full weeks has been too much but they are listening to us and changing that which I think is great. Overall, the goods outweigh the challenges by far

continue to hear our feedback and have our backs, especially when it comes to hours and scheduling, we really appreciate that

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Current Employee - Patient Care Department in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Patient Care Department in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time

Pros

I have been with the company for awhile now and have seen it grow in many ways. The best part of working at AeroFlow is the people and the pride each of us takes in assisting each other and our patients. Great opportunities for growth for anyone that is willing to work for it.

Cons

No real cons, it would be nice to have more functions outside of the office in order to spend more time getting to know my friends.

Keep setting a good example. Many of us are inspired because we know that most of you started out just like we have and have grown into the Management Team.

Good Place to start

Current Employee - Billing in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Billing in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work at your own pace

Cons

Not much training, you have to learn on your own

Get a training program in place

HORRIBLE

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at AeroFlow is the level of competency it takes to complete the job-- virtually none.

Cons

Very poor management. Employees are incapable of going to HR due to the "clique-ness" and "politics" of the company. If you "blow the whistle" on your "team leader" you can guarantee you will not be working w/ the company. They've chosen one person to reach goal and that one person will hit goal every time- to no avail. Rarely will anyone else reach their monthly goal.

Grow up. Stop being sneaky and treat your employees right. The ScooterStore pays $12,000 more a year + commission-- FOR THE SAME THING! Stop breathing down the necks of employees & if you expect them to reach "GOAL" then make it FAIR for everyone to obtain- not have a chosen employee to hit goal each month.