AeroFlow Healthcare

Updated Jun 20, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Don J. Hite

Really great company, nice team to work on

Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee)

ProsI like my coworkers and management is easy to talk to and understanding. My boss genuinely cares about us and makes changes when its better for our team and patients. I really don't like being stuck in the same building everyday so I enjoy going to patients home and glad I got out of the hosptial environment.

ConsHome care has its challenges and rewards that differ from the hospital. Sometimes the driving gets exhausting but I knew that coming into it and most days its really nice totravel to see patients. The on call schedule for full weeks has been too much but they are listening to us and changing that which I think is great. Overall, the goods outweigh the challenges by far

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue to hear our feedback and have our backs, especially when it comes to hours and scheduling, we really appreciate that

Un-Ethical

Billing Specialist (Current Employee)
    Asheville, NC

ProsThere are really no pros to this job, the insurance is pretty good, really have no benefits of working here.
    the only pros that you get are for who you are sleeping with in the company. Hard work doesn't mean squat.
    The people that work here, your peers and the relationships that you build with people are the best thing about the company. The owners are greedy and will do WHATEVER it takes to make an extra dollar, even if it means throwing a "peon" under the bus wheel.

ConsThe leadership in the company, as previous reviews have stated that it is a work at your own pace type of place, however, there is NO structure in the company, there is "office politics".

Advice to Senior ManagementTraining, consistency, get rid of the favoritism, promote of hard work instead of who knows who and who is friend with upper management

GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Patient Care Department (Current Employee)
    Asheville, NC

ProsI have been with the company for awhile now and have seen it grow in many ways. The best part of working at AeroFlow is the people and the pride each of us takes in assisting each other and our patients. Great opportunities for growth for anyone that is willing to work for it.

ConsNo real cons, it would be nice to have more functions outside of the office in order to spend more time getting to know my friends.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep setting a good example. Many of us are inspired because we know that most of you started out just like we have and have grown into the Management Team.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good Place to start

Billing (Current Employee)
    Asheville, NC

ProsWork at your own pace

ConsNot much training, you have to learn on your own

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a training program in place

HORRIBLE

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Johnson City, TN

ProsOne of the best reasons to work at AeroFlow is the level of competency it takes to complete the job-- virtually none.

ConsVery poor management. Employees are incapable of going to HR due to the "clique-ness" and "politics" of the company. If you "blow the whistle" on your "team leader" you can guarantee you will not be working w/ the company. They've chosen one person to reach goal and that one person will hit goal every time- to no avail. Rarely will anyone else reach their monthly goal.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up. Stop being sneaky and treat your employees right. The ScooterStore pays $12,000 more a year + commission-- FOR THE SAME THING! Stop breathing down the necks of employees & if you expect them to reach "GOAL" then make it FAIR for everyone to obtain- not have a chosen employee to hit goal each month.

Worked for AeroFlow Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AeroFlow Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AeroFlow Healthcare CEO Don J. Hite. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by AeroFlow Healthcare employees.