Aerocare

Be The First To
Add Photos

AeroCare taught me about Medicare Appeals and Quality

Medicare Appeals Processor (Current Employee) Wesley Chapel, FL

ProsWork from home, gaining experience in Medicare policies and procedures.

ConsNo supervision, difficult to get answers to questions

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain open communication

Lack of good management

ProsI liked the people I worked with

ConsThink twice if you do not have experience with DME. They say they will train but there is not a free moment to do so, then you seemed to be looked down on in the process. The incoming calls interrupt you achieving what needs to be done on a daily basis even with up to six people handling them. I seemed to think "there has to be a better way", but who am I? Just a CSR!! A lot of frustration within the environment with management...yet no one addresses it. Bottom line is the sales representative's run the show bringing in the income and management knows who they must cater to. Glad to be gone

Advice to Senior ManagementHire someone to do specific jobs and let them handle that job!! Do not put 5 other things on their plate. The "Aerocare way" can definitely be improved, starting with location managers.

Sales/Marketing: Lack of structure and support

Sales/Marketing Representative (Current Employee)

ProsMake your own schedule. Compensation decent considering what your responsibilities are.

ConsNo corporate structure, each location is run as its own small business with major problems. No support from staff outside of your location. Training is subpar. Money wasted on expensive dinners when it could go to additional and more informative training and/or salaries. Flat vehicle allowance regardless of the size and mileage driven month to month.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevelop and enforce a corporate handbook, to promote structure, and consistency within branches and regions.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It's a job

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

Prosfulltime, good co workers, easy work, no drama with co workers, which is unusual working with all women

Conslow potential for growth in this company, they are not willing to pay for really good employees to keep them, which is why I don't see much growth occurring in the near future.

Great Company

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsNot too big, not too small DME company. and upper management is wonderful. Great company to work for if you are wanting to break into pharma/med sales. Great bonus opportunities if you are good. They are expanding their sales force right now so there are a lot of open positions.

ConsSo far it seems like there is not much room for advancement, but if they continue to grow as they are, I believe that will change.

Excellent Experience

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent company. They do things the right way. You can sleep at night and look in the mirror in the morning, knowing you are working for a good company.

ConsNo cons really. The company has many experienced people in the proper roles with little to no "middle management" so there really isn't a "ladder to climb."

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only advice to management is to somehow find a way to reward those who, at different companies (that need it), may move up the ladder.

Worked for Aerocare? Contribute to the Community!