Aerosoles

www.aerosoles.com

Aerosoles Reviews

Updated Jul 27, 2014
Aerosoles – Corte Madera – “Entrance to an Aerosoles store in Corte Madera, CA”

Jules Schneider

Great place for students to work

Customer Service (Former Employee) Edison, NJ

ProsFriendly employees , open office environment and flexible schedule

Consthe pay is low, no benefits for part time employees

Ridicules

Prosnone.Nothin good about that job

Conslittle pay. Unnecessary work . shoes are hideous

Assistant Manager

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGood Experience. Ok place to work.

ConsPoor training program...really bad upper level management.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetrain management team.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant store manager

ProsThey pay decently, good discount.

ConsNo work life balance, no promotions from within. Can't keep a consistent DM. Not enough DM or RM visits. High turnover rate. They don't like someone and they target them until they can find a reason to fire them. No consistent communication.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within, you have a lot of talent that you pass by to bring in friends of the DM

Store manager

Store Manager (Current Employee)

ProsLaid back, discount, flexible schedule, pay, benefits, hours, staff, relationships, uppers get to know you

ConsNo growth from within, no visits from DM's or RM's., upper management is always changing their minds and no consistent communication

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote promote promote! Stop hiring from outside when you don't even come to see the managers you have employed already! Stores are showing positive numbers and strong teams and no recognition. Need more organization from corporate office

Great Atmosphere and people!

Allocator (Former Employee) Edison, NJ

ProsThe environment is very open and welcoming. This is a non judge-mental atmosphere and everyone here is amazing. The communication between managers and employees is very open and constant.

ConsIt is a small company so opportunities for growth can be rare.

Aerosoles has been an excellent company to work for!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Pros50% off fabulously comfortable shoes! Not commission based so Team work is awesome and enjoyable. Also, getting women looking good AND feeling good is very rewarding!

ConsA lot of physical work. This job is NOT for lazy or UN-freindly people and can require a lot of patience, like anything when working with the public....especially women as your client base.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within more, instead of bringing outside people in who have no knowledge of the brand/product. Work on developing the talent you already have!

It was good at first, now not so much

Key Holder (Current Employee) Baton Rouge, LA

ProsIt's an easy job. Fifty percent off shoes.

ConsThere are no opportunities to advice, no holiday pay, no benefits of any type for a part time worker. You have to deal with rude people, the stock room is messy.Sometimes you don't get a lunch, you can bring your own lunch, but can't clock out to eat it. You work by yourself, and if the person who is supposed to take over for you doesn't come in you have to stay there and work all day.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease at least consider giving part time workers holiday pay. They have to go to work and deal with the traffic, rude people, and trying to find a parking spot.

There is a reason for all of the turnover. Perhaps they should take a look at the leadership.

Corporate Employee (Former Employee) Edison, NJ

ProsThis can be a very easy place to work if you like working independently and don't want to work hard. You will never have to stay late, which allows for a great work life balance.

ConsConstant turnover in all positions in all departments within the corporate office, with the exception of the poor leadership, which is very happy to stay and constantly blame everyone else for the business not doing well. Culture and values are not what they say they are, but if you challenge it, you will be the one in trouble!

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a good hard look at the upper and executive management who have been there longer than 10 years and never worked in any other retail environment. They are not open to new ideas and doing things differently. If you can get them out, I believe this company can make a comeback.

Learned a lot!

Key Holder (Former Employee)

Pros50% off of their merchandise. Management does its best to work around your schedule. High possibility of getting promoted.

ConsCompany expects too much and does little in return for its employees. Corporate never has its employees backs. High turnover rate, VERY annoying picky customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are the ones that help run the store and sell the products so they deserve more support and respect!!

Worked for Aerosoles? Contribute to the Community!