Aerotek Reviews

Reset
4.0
Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr
Todd Mohr

Pros
  • Decent incentive to make a lot of money as they put you in positions to succeed (in 24 reviews)

• Can make a lot of money quickly if you get lucky (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • There is no work life balance at all (in 96 reviews)

• Work Life Balance: There is NO work life balance (in 38 reviews)

Phlebotomy

Current Employee - Phlebotomy in Lithonia, GA
    Current Employee - Phlebotomy in Lithonia, GA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This company is a staffing agency, they are excellent with competitive salary and also great for placing temp to perm positions

Cons

I didn't experience any negatives with the company

Advice to Management

Continue with what they do!

2. operator

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

I have been working at Aerotek (Less than a year)

Pros

great place to work for friendly environment

Cons

none at this present time

3. Do your RESEARCH

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in College Park, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in College Park, GA

I worked at Aerotek full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hiring process was extremely easy.

Cons

Receiving proper communication was always a challenge.

Advice to Management

Please provide adequate training and skills for your employers.

Aerotek Response

Jan 7, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. If you wish to share any thoughts, please write to as at webfeedback@aerotek.com so that we can address any of your concerns. Thank you!

Working for Aerotek served its purpose in my life.

Former Employee - PATIENT EDUCATION COORDINATOR in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - PATIENT EDUCATION COORDINATOR in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Aerotek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast hiring process, long assignment, available recruiter, acceptable compensation

Cons

Lack of Integrity in the local branch. Taxes, unemployment, and customer service were not handled with Integrity. I was surprised and disappointed, however, Integrity is a virtue missing from many of our lives.

Advice to Management

Encourage each other to be honest and walk in truth.

Aerotek Response

Oct 15, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and we’re sorry to hear about your poor experience. We would like to address any of your concerns as efficiently as possible. To do so, please email us at ... More

Great stepping stone into your career, must have the drive and personality to make it

Current Employee - Recruiter II in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Recruiter II in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They are big on values and being passionate about the job and company. You make great friends in there and your team can become your family.as many hours you spend together your build great relationships. the position sets you up and teaches you many things about the industry and how to do your job or any job great. If you are willing to put in the time and have thick skin to give and recieve feedback all the time you can excel

Cons

you will work long hours, but it will get better with time once you start doing well. They push you into sales roles weather you want it or not (if you are good as a recruiter). they micromanage everything you do, with making sure you are hitting numbers that sometimes do not mean anything. it sometimes seems like they just want something to fix or argue about. they manage the time you get there, go to luch but not when you leave. it is a salaried role so if you thingk you will have flexiblity in your schedule you are wrong. they want you to be there and from luch at precise times but never push you to leave when 5 or 6PM comes along.

Advice to Management

compared to other staffing agencies the the compensation is not acceptable. with the crazy hours we have to put in to be sucessful, we should be compensated better.

7. It was an alright place to work

Former Contractor - Assembler in Atlanta, GA
    Former Contractor - Assembler in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They were as flexible as possible with scheduling

Cons

The ability to stay consistently working

Advice to Management

I would say be more forthcoming when asked about future work

Unprofessionals taking advantage of college grads

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Seems like a great first job out of college.

Cons

Easily work 12 hour days consistently. KPI's (Key performance indicators) are set too high causing all employees to work very late. Even when numbers are met, most stay around for 'face-time'. Very political and 'high school' esque environment. Your entrance into the company is as a recruiter and you report to an Account Manager. Not all AM's should be allowed to be someone's supervisor and boss as these AM's tend to make the recruiters do half of their job duties.

Advice to Management

I would not recommend this company to any entry level grad. Especially in Atlanta. Entry level candidates should have a work-life balance and not feel anxiety at work due to politics.

9. Good Place to Start & Some Can Do Really Well

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

-Great training and a lot of good business experience -Competitive industry teaches you a lot about good business practices & strengthens negotiation & management skills -Good, fun work environment -Uncapped commission

Cons

-Not a good work/life balance company -Long hours -Low base salary & no raise opportunities without a promotion

Advice to Management

Raise base salaries to be more competitive. These salaries out of school are fine, but to retain people as they move forward with life there should be opportunity to increase the base without having to only hit "contest" or be promoted.

Tough place to work

Former Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Shows value of hard work. Teaches you time managment skills and how to stay organized. Throws you into the fire and gets you out of your comfort zone quickly. Opportunity to move into management roles if you do well.

Cons

NO work/life balance. 10 meetings a day eats up time and they expect you to put in 12-13 hour days. Micromanaged like you wouldn't believe. Very political.

Advice to Management

find a work/life balance

11. Great to place to start your career but...

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

*Great place to start out of college - good learning experience *Great opportunity for career advancement for hard workers *Extensive contacts made and good place for growing network

Cons

* Churn and burn * Numbers, numbers, numbers * Managers are young, organic and do not necessarily show complete professionalism towards those they are managing

Advice to Management

I don't know anyone currently in Management ---- so don't feel like I am in a place where I can fairly comment on this.

Showing 12 of 1,251 reviews