Aerotek Reviews

984 reviews filtered by
3.1
Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr
Todd Mohr

Pros
  • With hard work, there is the potential to make a lot of money in Recruiting & Sales (in 24 reviews)

• Potential to make a lot of money as Recruiter or Account Manager (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • If you are looking for work life balance, Aerotek is not the place for you (in 96 reviews)

• No work life balance- Your work a minimium of 45 hours a week (in 38 reviews)

Fast-paced and everchanging.

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Aerotek as an intern

Pros

The people that work for Aerotek are amazing and what brought me in everyday. There is an energetic environment that keeps you wanting to come back for more and be the best. It was a young environment as well with a lot of like-minded people who were competitive and hungry for learning and work. I knew I could go into my managers office whenever I had a question and it would be answered right away with enthusiasm and stories from experience. It was also awesome knowing that everyone came from the same place because they promote from within.

Cons

In the internship program you only get to really see one side of the job which was sourcing and phone calls and not much face-to-face interaction.

2. Operator

I worked at Aerotek full-time

Pros

Decent company to work for, Better than average jobs compared to other staffing services I've used. Above average pay for temp jobs.

Cons

They have an extended "Temp" period to fulfill for some employers before you get hired on. Look closely at their medical benefits before you accept them.

Advice to Management

Hire recruiters that have actually "WORKED" for a living, instead of these "BOOK SMART" kids that don't know a screwdriver from a broom handle.

Recruiter

Former Employee - Account Manager in Northridge, CA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Northridge, CA

I worked at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great people, Great training, ability to impact your earnings, great systems, great opportunity for career advancement and great processes.

Cons

Pay is lower than other companies, company culture is a little unprofessional. Limited career potential if not in sales. Potential for success is highly tied to account manager. POLITICS

Advice to Management

Start paying your best recruiting talent better or you will continue to lose them to the comp.

5. Insector

Former Employee - Inspector in Lafayette, IN
    Former Employee - Inspector in Lafayette, IN

I worked at Aerotek full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working in a team environment

Cons

Some times working very long hours but it was worth the money

Aerotek is a great company to work for because of its culture and employee drive to be successful.

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Ability to make great money
    -Culture
    -Make it your own business

Cons

-Work/Life balance could be a bit better.

7. Alright

Current Employee - Design Release Engineer in Warren, MI
    Current Employee - Design Release Engineer in Warren, MI

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

Nice people to work with

Cons

Lots of furlough days for automotic

8. Glad to be here

Current Employee - Account Recruiting Manager
    Current Employee - Account Recruiting Manager

I have been working at Aerotek full-time

Pros

Support from management and peers; Clear cut metrics; Different Career Paths; Leaders believe in a culturally diverse and promote an inclusive environment; uncapped commission

Cons

must be available to your contractors and clients almost 24/7; long work hours;

Advice to Management

Could pay more attention to the reason for attrition rather than side with the managers.

9. Great Company

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Tons of development and a great working atmosphere. You are given a great opportunity if willing to work hard for it.

Cons

Not a whole lot of downside. Yes, you put in a lot of hours but this should expected with any commission based job that has the upside that Aerotek has.

Advice to Management

Honestly management does a great job. They encourage advancement, they create a competitive work environment and they put a ton of time into development.

10. Recruiter

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I worked at Aerotek (more than a year)

Pros

Great training and a deep look inside of a lot of large corporations from a recruiting and HR standpoint. Aerotek also pushes you very hard to get the most out of you.

Cons

Lots of turnover and internal corporate politics play a large part in who gets promoted. If you work for the right managers your opportunity to be promoted rises tenfold.

Advice to Management

Take the politics out of the office. Performance should have a larger part in who is given opportunity rather than who likes who.

11. employeegood firm to work through

Current Contractor - Dara Visualization Specialist I in Bothell, WA
    Current Contractor - Dara Visualization Specialist I in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Aerotek cares about the employees. Family is important In the company culture. Completely up front during the hiring process. Several offices nationwide. Direct deposit is available and preferred.

Cons

Little to no room for salary negotiations. Difficult to change contracts, even for better opportunity they advertise. Lousy health insurance for the cost. Network of 'partners' increased amount of junk mail from insurance companies and financial services shortly after hire.

Advice to Management

simplify the process of change. Improve the health insurance... $5000 deductible is horrible for $80 a week. Bus pass subsidy would be a great perk.