Aerotek

Aerotek Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr

Todd Mohr

Pros:
  • "good training - if you are in the top 1% of the company you can make a lot of money"
    in 16 reviews
  • "Can make a lot of money quickly if you get lucky"
    in 14 reviews
Cons:
  • "If you are looking for work life balance, Aerotek is not the place for you"
    in 73 reviews
  • "Know that you are going to work long hours if you need too"
    in 67 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

They have done nothing as far getting me any type of employment

ProsI have been told about many jobs, but zero interviews. They will never return your call. They just want to collect your personal information. I have been with them for over 6 months

ConsThere are NO jobs with this company. I would give it zero stars but that is not possible. I have over 7 years experience, you think I would get at least 1 interview. They will take your personal information and NEVER call you back

Advice to Senior ManagementLOOK some where else for a job. They do not care at all about getting any type of employment

By using used parts to repair computers they brought down the cost. However by using used parts it caused many problems.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou meet some good people.

ConsIn-fighting and backstabbing. Supervisors and management only care about getting paid. They will blame all problems on the techs and fire the whole floor to prove a point.

Advice to Senior ManagementTest all used parts correctly before you force techs to use them in repairs. It will save the quotas they need to fill. Also don't have techs contact the customer. Have a secretary call them instead. This will also increase turnaround time.

Company does not care about employees.

Data Entry (Current Employee)
    Wilkes-Barre, PA

ProsThey are able to find higher paying jobs.

ConsNo support for employees, cares more for the company they are hiring for than their workers. Lack of communication and background checks can take almost a month to complete.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Recruiter

Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsCompetitive? To be honest, I personally had such a negative experience with zero feedback that I don't have a lot of pros

ConsThey aren't interested in you as a person, they're interested in filling a spot and what they can get out of it. Disgusting place. Not only would I not work here but I wouldn't suggest people to use them as a recruiter. Much better experience with officeteam and Kennedy!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that everyone is a potential customer

Worst place ever

San Antonio, TX

ProsIs in San Antonio where I live

ConsNo one knows anything about anything. I have called and left many voice mails but no one seems to be able to get back to me. The job we were sent on at West is crap. Everyone says a different answer to our questions. Who knows if we getting paid since my hours haven't been accepted and know one will answer as to why. I don't know what my schedule is a week after working there and again no one knows what it is either. That doesn't even include that fact that the start date was in early May and we were put off for few weeks. So if you can work anywhere else with any other staffing company I highly recommend it.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire new staff and train them so they actually know what they are doing.

DISSAPOINTING

Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe company gave a job

ConsI had an issue where my 2yr old son had to be rushed to the hospital, because he had stuck is finger in his brother's motor scooter (which he almost lost his figure). I explained what had happen and I had documentation for the situation, I was still let go. at that time I realized I did not want to work for a company that does not care about family. I guess I was suppose to let my son loose his figure

Advice to Senior Managementyour workers family is what keep your workers coming back and will tell other people that this company cares about their workers and their families.

Pretty bad, questionable practices

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNo pros found, other than it was a paycheck, and not a reliable one.

Conslow pay
    treated as a number rather than employee

Focus on Compensation then Quality

Matching Gift Analyst (Former Employee)
    Alexandria, VA

ProsI was quite impressed that they were able to find me employment and they were very friendly

ConsSlightly disorganized, didn't do their research on the company employing,

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain staff on engaging employers properly

"Aerotek" They make almost as much as you do for your work

Site Safety and Health Manager (Former Employee)
    Beaufort, SC

ProsThe recruiters were great to work with.

ConsThe Aerotek Recruiters explained to me what they knew about the contract position that I applied and interviewed for. The position required me to drive my own personal vehicle around the 10 mile project several times daily and work more than 40 hours a week without pay when I was told that the work hours would be from 7 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. When I asked to renegotiate my salary or to get a mileage/ gas compensation, my recruiters contacted the company that the position was for and the company declined. I left the contract position for a full time position and my replacement was given a higher salary of more than $250 a week. The company the position was for did not change their pay to Aerotek for that position so Aerotek paid the higher salary. The recruiters were great but I would never work for or recommend this company to anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave all of the information about the position prior to interview. Negotiation should be between the employee and Aerotek,and not with the company that the contract was with.

Account Manager

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    Indianapolis, IN

ProsThe training is good for those just getting out of school and they will show you the very basics of being professional; although upper management at times doesn't follow their own model and suggestions

ConsVery "clicky" culture and only a building block for future opportunities; the highest turnover I have ever seen

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek Videos

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aerotek CEO Todd Mohr. All 707 reviews posted anonymously by Aerotek employees.