Aerotek Reviews

Updated August 28, 2014

3.3

Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr
Todd Mohr

Pros
  • good training - if you are in the top 1% of the company you can make a lot of money (in 17 reviews)

• Decent Commission Structure ability to make a lot of money (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • If you are looking for work life balance, Aerotek is not the place for you (in 79 reviews)

• No work life balance- Your work a minimium of 45 hours a week (in 30 reviews)

More Highlights

Poor communication at best

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

Not much to say here

Cons

Working with a recruiter for employment. Communication was much to be sought. Wouldn't go through this recruiting company again.

Fantastic

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

I started work immediately. Had overtime opportunities. Maria is great she goes out of her way to make sure she finds you a job close to home and that fits you. Staff is very friendly. Had a great experience with them.

Cons

None that I could think of

Keep up the great work

Nice and friendly

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

They were very professional and had a nice waiting room.

Cons

After they offered me a job that wasn't paying enough I told them I can't accept that one and if they can keep looking. Never called me back with anything and never answered my phone calls. Left me high and dry.

Help people find a job instead of leaving them high and dry after one job offer. After all it's your job to help people is it not?

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bad experience with Aerotek

Former Employee - Payment Poster  in  Fullerton, CA
    Former Employee - Payment Poster in Fullerton, CA

I worked at Aerotek full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was happy at first

Cons

They never call you back or help you find a job after you have finished the first one this is not a good company

They need to stay up with people and not leave them out to dry and teach there recruiter stay up with the people that they are to help

Not pleasant, poor management with the assigned company, no training structure set in place.

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor

Pros

Paid weekly and they try to sound nice over the phone.

Cons

Even with the bad experience and being promised another assignment, I was treated like a 2nd class citizen. Beware!! Was never called again, awesome I felled you're quota system, get'em in and getting out. And like not talk about the assigned company WOW!.... So much going on there!

Make sure to check to see if the client has policies written and training set in place. Also make sure the supervisor knows how to conduct themselves professionally and has basic office experience.

YOU are not what they care about

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Aerotek quickly placed me in an assignment. Job was not bad. Paid higher than some other agencies.

Cons

They really don't care about you. I echo a lot of what people said on here - they really don't care how the job/assignment is treating you other than keeping the bottom line and making money from contractors. This gives the client company a perfect opportunity to take advantage of the contractors because no one would protect the rights of the contractors.

Also, no benefits, no paid time off. No hope for career advancement unless the client company is willing to hire you as permanent. They really don't care where you're going with your career except that they can make money off you.

Start to care about your employees and contractors. It's an investment that pays off in the long run. A little bit goes a long way.

AreoTek is Garbage

Former Employee - Record Center  in  Port Ewen, NY
    Former Employee - Record Center in Port Ewen, NY

I worked at Aerotek for less than a year

Pros

There are no pros to speak of

Cons

Under paid
    Still owed back pay
    no contact with rep.

Just Give Up!!!

They have done nothing as far getting me any type of employment

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

I have been told about many jobs, but zero interviews. They will never return your call. They just want to collect your personal information. I have been with them for over 6 months

Cons

There are NO jobs with this company. I would give it zero stars but that is not possible. I have over 7 years experience, you think I would get at least 1 interview. They will take your personal information and NEVER call you back

LOOK some where else for a job. They do not care at all about getting any type of employment

By using used parts to repair computers they brought down the cost. However by using used parts it caused many problems.

I worked at Aerotek full-time for more than a year

Pros

You meet some good people.

Cons

In-fighting and backstabbing. Supervisors and management only care about getting paid. They will blame all problems on the techs and fire the whole floor to prove a point.

Test all used parts correctly before you force techs to use them in repairs. It will save the quotas they need to fill. Also don't have techs contact the customer. Have a secretary call them instead. This will also increase turnaround time.

Company does not care about employees.

Current Employee - Data Entry  in  Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Current Employee - Data Entry in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are able to find higher paying jobs.

Cons

No support for employees, cares more for the company they are hiring for than their workers. Lack of communication and background checks can take almost a month to complete.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!