Aerotek

Updated November 25, 2014
3.3

Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr
Todd Mohr

Pros
  • With hard work, there is the potential to make a lot of money in Recruiting & Sales (in 21 reviews)

• Potential to make a lot of money as Recruiter or Account Manager (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • If you are looking for work life balance, Aerotek is not the place for you (in 93 reviews)

• No work life balance- Your work a minimium of 45 hours a week (in 36 reviews)

More Highlights

Very objectionable company.

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

They are very concerned about future employees and matching jobs with the correct candidate for the job. They are a company that stands for character and quality.

Cons

When working for Aerotek there are always openings for advancements to excel your career field with alternative choices of foundation.Please respond more eag

Please respond more eagerly to future employees applications.

Consultant

Former Employee - Contractor in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Contractor in New York, NY

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

They have very good projects, in a wide range of fields. Really gives you the opportunity different job functions and fields, if you are still deciding what to do long-term.

Cons

Some projects could be very short-term. So it's difficult if you are looking for something for long-term. Salary could be better, but competitive.

Aerotek contractor

Current Employee - Mechanical Drafting Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Mechanical Drafting Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Timely response to any issues.

Cons

Would like better vacation hrs... as they make 64% of the total contract...

need to give yearly increase equal to at least cost of living

Great place to learn how to be a business professional and develop skills

Former Employee - Recruiter in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Portland, OR

I worked at Aerotek full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

They are all about training and a team environment. Young, energetic vibe. Long term great commissions

Cons

Push you hard and sometimes required to work long hours. Initial pay isn't great but gets better as you grow. Benefits are average.

AVIOD

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent happy hours, cool people

Cons

12+ hour days, no work life balance, COLT LIKE ATTITUDE. This is the ultimate brain wash scheme. Don't fall for it...they have a high starting salary to reel in quality people. After being there for 2 weeks I saw what they were all about. NOTHING GOOD!!! Do yourself a favor-if you are a college grad do not waste your time. You are better than this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Working for this place was the biggest mistake of my career.

Stop brainwashing your recruiters. Find some real leaders. Start hiring high school grads not college grads.

Nov 24, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and we’re sorry to hear about your poor experience. We would like to address any of your concerns as efficiently as possible. To do so, please email us at ... More

Good Agency

Former Employee - Customer Support Associate in Norwood, MA
    Former Employee - Customer Support Associate in Norwood, MA

I worked at Aerotek full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very professional look and feel to their Braintree office. I was hired on a temp assignment almost immediately. They were very good at all the administrative aspects.

I really liked the way you can submit your work hours without having to fill out a paper timesheet.

Cons

Could maybe push for raises.

Keep up the good work

Nov 18, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and we are excited to hear about your positive experience working with us. Thank you for choosing Aerotek.

Amazing!

Current Employee - CSA in North Richland Hills, TX
    Current Employee - CSA in North Richland Hills, TX

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people you work with truly care about you. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to spend each day with.

Cons

Nothing-I couldn't think of a better place to work.

Nov 18, 2014

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Fun environment; No work/ life ballance

Former Employee - Assigned Recruiter in Appleton, WI
    Former Employee - Assigned Recruiter in Appleton, WI

I worked at Aerotek full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Co-workers were great and it was a friendly environment. There is always something to do and you will never get bored.

Cons

There was very little work/ life ballance.

It would have been nice to see some of the management other than a direct manager develop newer recruiters.

Nov 19, 2014

Your feedback is very important for us, and we would like to address any concerns you may have as efficiently as possible. To do so, please email us at webfeedback@aerotek.com. Thank you for choosing ... More

Customer service

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Buffalo, NY
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Buffalo, NY

I worked at Aerotek full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You can walk in and walk out with job. I believe they give everyone a chance, if you can pass the assessment of if you can't.

Cons

They will expect you to start a position without knowing pay. Every Time you call, you will get a different answer. Most of them with invalid information. When expecting a call back, don't get your hopes up...call them well before they close. I would never use this temp service again.

working for clients is the real priority, I understand this. Listening to actually employees might help too. If you have no employees you have no clients.

Nov 17, 2014

We’re sorry to hear about your poor experience working with us. Your feedback is very important to us and we would like to address any of your concerns as efficiently as possible. Please email us at ... More

gross misrepresentation of compensation

Current Employee - Benefit Advisor in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Benefit Advisor in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

nice office, downtown location in a secure building

Cons

took a temporary position because of the commission compensation that was represented to be able to make for top and average performers. The commission is no where near; ex: they said $7,000 a month, try $200 a month for average performers.

If you want a good reputation, integrity, and returning clients, don't bait and switch or misrepresent potential commissions.

Nov 17, 2014

Please accept our apologies about your negative experience with us. Please email webfeedback@aerotek.com with any issues or concerns so we can follow up accordingly. Thank you.