Aerotek Reviews

Employment Status

Reset

1,009 Employee Reviews

1. Temp for 6 months

Pros

Constant feedback, Decent wages, helpful with job search sometimes

Cons

Temporary, Tendency to be forgotten about sometimes

2. Good temporary job

I have been working at Aerotek full-time

Pros

The company gets you a job really quickly with great company. Free lunch once a month

Cons

Low pay, no benefits, and hard to move up

Advice to Management

give more benefits

3. Analyst

Pros

I had a good work experience.

Cons

Low pay, no paid time off, poor to nonexistent benefits.

Advice to Management

Pay people what they are worth.

5. There are better places

Former Employee - Business Operations Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Operations Analyst

Pros

-Young coworkers -Bonus potential -Good starting job for folks without college degrees

Cons

-Difficult to grow, if you have a lousy supervisor -Mediocrity is promoted -Bonuses hinge on your team's performance as well, which is problematic if your coworkers don't care

6. Recruiter

Former Employee - Recruiter

Pros

Great people to work with You can make a TON of money provided you get into the right department. Awesome parties if one of your colleagues get promoted.

Cons

Hours were pretty tough (7:30am-6:00pm) Base pay is pretty low ($33K)

Advice to Management

I would love to see more advancement of diverse sales professionals. Culture seemed a bit cult like.

Phlebotomy

Current Employee - Phlebotomy in Lithonia, GA
    Current Employee - Phlebotomy in Lithonia, GA

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This company is a staffing agency, they are excellent with competitive salary and also great for placing temp to perm positions

Cons

I didn't experience any negatives with the company

Advice to Management

Continue with what they do!

Work, work, work!

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Aerotek full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

all young & energetic employees, young 20 something's - great for just out of college, money potential, company loves to go to happy hours and spend money on their employees

Cons

unrealistic goals, work insanely long hours, bad work/life balance, getting screamed at and hung up on by people who don't want to talk to a recruiter

9. Recruiter

Former Employee - Recruiter II in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Recruiter II in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Aerotek full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good job out of college, great coworkers, learn a ton about the industry, easy to get a job after working there

Cons

Long hours, unfair treatment, very cult like, churn and burn environment, sales manages recruiters, your opinion never mattered, low pay

A good first job, but bad environment

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Aerotek full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I gave more than one star because this was my first job out of college (as it was for 99% of those I worked with) and I learned a ton. I wouldn't have the great job I do today without the experienced I gained as a Recruiter. The environment is great for most who are just out of college-- it's fast paced, you spent a lot of time with coworkers, there are a lot of happy hours and focus on drinking. When you first start they do invest in you and try to keep you happy for the first several months. You can also make a lot more money through commission if you perform well. It's a good environment for someone competitive.

Cons

After a few months, they start to care less about your happiness. It is a "good old boys" club, and management thrived off of making others fear them. Lots of closed door meetings. Very long hours. We were expected to be there 7:30-5 but because of the level of competition I worked at least 7 to 6 every single weekday and put in hours on most nights from home and weekends. If I didn't, others would talk about someone not being there early enough or staying late enough. This leads to quick burnout. There's also very little time off, and if you work in a smaller office on a smaller team, you will expected to be there often while others on your team take time off. The environment got old quickly and was soon not worth the amount of time I was putting in. There is no work/life balance nor do they care. The benefits are not great.

Advice to Management

Invest more in retention and keeping your employees happy rather than having so much turnover. Management should create more of an open environment rather than using fear as a driving tool.

Do you live to work? This might be the job for you!

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Aerotek full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The relationships you build here will be very strong, because you spend so much time with each other. The opportunity for growth is there, along with the potential to earn some real money.

Cons

Work/Life balance- be prepared to work your butt off and be there late nights!

Advice to Management

Understand the need for personal life outside of just the organization!

Showing 1,009 of 1,239 reviews