www.aerotek.com

Updated January 29, 2015
3.2

Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr
Todd Mohr

Pros
  • With hard work, there is the potential to make a lot of money in Recruiting & Sales (in 24 reviews)

• Potential to make a lot of money as Recruiter or Account Manager (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • If you are looking for work life balance, Aerotek is not the place for you (in 96 reviews)

• No work life balance- Your work a minimium of 45 hours a week (in 38 reviews)

More Highlights

Earned a ton of valuable experience, but with a downside

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

the people are great and the training is good. You will learn a lot very quickly.

Cons

the people are great but they are leaving constantly. Because of the attitude that the company has towards its recruiters and account managers people tend to use Aerotek more as a stepping stone to better things. No individual is necessary for the machine of Aerotek to keep going. You never get the sense that they actually care about you. Pay is extremely uncompetitive compared to how much the company is making and how well the economy is doing.

stop the attrition, don't promote rude and disrespectful people just because they are your only option.

Jan 6, 2015

Let us thank you for your feedback. It is very valuable to us and we would like to address any of your concerns as efficiently as possible. Please email us at webfeedback@aerotek.com. Thank you!

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

Hours, team members, locations, knowledge and educarion

Cons

No flexibility or raises, micromanaged

Jan 6, 2015

Your feedback is highly appreciated and we would like to address any of your concerns as efficiently as possible. To do so please email us at webfeedback@aerotek.com. It will help us improve our ... More

Not bad

I have been working at Aerotek as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Quickly found a job. Decent healthcare and other benefits.

Cons

Lower hourly rate than regional competitors.

Jan 6, 2015

We appreciate your feedback about your experience working with us. Thank you for sharing. You can email us at webfeedback@aerotek.com with any of your concerns as they will help us improve our ... More

Temp placement

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Have good relationship with major banks and is able to sponsor H1B work visa, but has to sign the contact with the clients

Cons

Most for back office... Pay is relatively lower compared with other temp agencies... No benefit at all...

Jan 6, 2015

Thanks a lot for your comment! Your feedback is very important to us and if you would like us to address any of your concerns, please email us at webfeedback@aerotek.com. Thank you and have a great ... More

The Very Best people to work for in the employee placement industry! But......... the insurance not so much��

Former Employee - Welder
    Former Employee - Welder

I worked at Aerotek full-time (more than a year)

Pros

People are friendly, supportive, out going and very professional. The pay was top notch bar none starting me at $20/hr. Nothing bad to say other than their choice for insurance carrier (see cons) especially thanks to Chelsea G. at Aerotek's Appleton, WI office who really went the extra mile and made it such a pleasurable experience. Truly are great people. I can honestly say the BEST I've ever worked for. They treat you like human being and like a brother/sister.

Cons

I only point this out because i know how important it is to a lot of people.The insurance options that I was given were of the lowest standards. It seemed good when I opted in for it but soon after I was regretting it. Premium was over $40 per week and didn't cover much of anything. I still had to pay full price for my medications and majority of doctor visits/fees, and after filing claims for what i was suppose to be reimbursed back for, I sadly have yet to see any of it reimbursed back to me. Although I suppose that this is really not Aerotek who's at fault yet they are the company offering this "optional" benefit.

Offer better Insurance package for your temp/placed workers. the Aerotek recruiters and direct employees get better insurance and would be fair to offer all employees same insurance

GOOD COMPANY

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Really Great benefits, great pay

Cons

none that i can think of

Dec 24, 2014

Thank you for your positive thoughts about us. We are very happy to hear about your positive experience with Aerotek.

recruiter

I have been working at Aerotek

Pros

great environment and opportunity to move up

Cons

there are no cons this is a great place

Dec 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about us. We are very happy that you enjoy working at Aerotek. Thank you!

Hard work, Low pay, No incentives, DRAMA EVERYWHERE

Former Employee - Recruiter in Alameda, CA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Alameda, CA

I worked at Aerotek full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you work hard, sell your soul to your DBO or AM, you can finagle your way to the top.

Cons

Where do I start. Coworkers are cut-throat. They promote "healthy competition" however you will get stabbed in the back (not literally) when someone sees you as a threat. Account Managers/DBO's micromanage you like you can't even believe. Yes, it is important to hit certain metrics, but they need to know when enough is enough. Recruiters will find themselves cutting corners and going behind HR's back in order to make the clients happy. You go home at the end of the day wondering why you even work there. ONLY top performers are rewarded- those left behind are not recognized or even given the opportunity to learn and improve. This is the most selfish environment and company I have ever experienced. It did not start that way a few years ago- it used to be a fun and exciting culture, but it definitely has evolved for the worse.

GET WITH THE TIMES. Update your business model. Treat your employees fair, not like they are disposable. Let go of those who cause drama- there are too many people here that are in it for #1. It's unfortunate to see this company dwindle down to what it has become.

Jan 29, 2015

Thank you for your feedback and we’re sorry to hear about your poor experience. We would like to address any of your concerns as efficiently as possible. To do so, please email us at ... More

Overall, the experiencce as a contractor has been negative

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Woburn, MA
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Woburn, MA

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

There is a good office culture where I was sent on contract and welcoming vibe in the office which is how I made it through the contractor phase of my employment there. Fortunately I will be moving to a full-time position with the company and will no longer have to deal with Aerotek's lack of transparency.

Cons

As a contractor, there are no benefits, no paid time off and situations where contract employees were slyly excluded from company-wide activities at our work site without warning from our employer (Aerotek). Aerotek failed to demonstrate the corporate policy on contract employees which gave way to several extremely awkward experiences in the office.

Upon hiring contract employees, please be honest and straightforward with them about corporate policies concerning contract workers at their place of work.

Jan 29, 2015

Hi, thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about the lack of communication you have been receiving from Aerotek office. This is not representative of the level of service we strive for ... More

Very misleading, misinformed.

I worked at Aerotek as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Good pay through contract job.

Cons

Many people were severely mislead about the position I work in. During interview process, Aerotek was unable to answer simple questions regarding benefits and vacation time for a contract position. Information provided was not accurate.

Get your facts straight. Get some facts, at least.

Jan 31, 2015

Thank you for reaching out and we understand your concerns. We would like to address any of your concerns as efficiently as possible. To do so, please email us at webfeedback@aerotek.com. Thank you!