Afdent

www.afdent.com

Afdent Reviews

Updated Mar 5, 2014
Afdent – Mishawaka – “Front of our Building”

Great Employer

Marketing (Current Employee) Mishawaka, IN

ProsTeam mentality- everyone helps each other out, true patient-first care, fair and reliable pay, free lunch brought in for staff (even ice cream/treats), open communication and fair treatment of each other. Managers are always open to talking and hearing frustrations and working to change them or continuing practices that employees enjoy. Great benefits package as well.

ConsDefinitely work hard, can sometimes be long days but in exchange for 4 day work week it is worth it. There's a high expectation and really want you to serve the patient- and do what is right- so sometimes that means working a little slower to make sure the patient is completely taken care of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Horrible to employees! Wish I could find another job or get fired from here

Pee On (Current Employee) Fort Wayne, IN

ProsPay and insurance. You learn a lot .....

ConsYou are a number and a profit work horse. You are told repeatedly " anyone can be fired at anytime for any reason" that is the truth. They fire people all the time and let a crap ton of employees go in January when they aren't needed anymore. I hope I'm next....RUN from this place.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn some people skills

Largest solely owned one building practice in the United States

Business Manager (Current Employee) Mishawaka, IN

ProsComradery amongst the employees, highly educated staff, complete focus on the patients well being, and finance plans that almost any patient can qualify for without gouging them.

ConsMore locations are needed to spread the quality of care Afdent brings to denistry.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work and open more locations!!!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

not good.

Dental Assistant (Current Employee) Fort Wayne, IN

ProsThe pay. You don't get sent home when work is slow.

ConsThe reviews are never on time.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds work on communication.

Worked for Afdent? Contribute to the Community!