Agel Enterprises Reviews

1.5

Jeff Higginson & Jeremiah Bradley
1 Rating

Networkers: Failure to Networking

Former Employee - Networker/Member in Ormoc (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Networker/Member in Ormoc (Philippines)

I worked at Agel Enterprises part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Agel has the best products I've ever encountered in food supplementation, aside from having the patent of the technology in Gelceuticals. Agel has the top entrepreneurs in the networking industry that gives security to your investments.

Cons

The problem with networking companies in general is in its networkers ironically. You are not a direct employee of the company but rather your employing yourself with the help of your network group. Agel uplines help you to get started, they have the best tactics and strategies I've ever encountered but the problem begins when your uplines are not going the way it should be. They showed you the right directions but they are going the other way, meaning they have their own ideas, using your time and money to cover up their time and financial loss.

Let new recruits enroll personally, either on the Net or at the Agel Center. Never let uplines do the work for them, because in that scene, money is involve and you don't know if the money given by new recruits are used for the prime purpose. I'm not a member of Agel Enterprises anymore but I still believe in their products and the company itself

reseller

I worked at Agel Enterprises

Pros

Had a great product, had a nice bonuses plan

Cons

MLM, very big first purchase required, quite big monthly purchase required to get any bonus