Agel Enterprises

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeff Higginson & Jeremiah Bradley

Networkers: Failure to Networking

Networker/Member (Former Employee) Ormoc (Philippines)

ProsAgel has the best products I've ever encountered in food supplementation, aside from having the patent of the technology in Gelceuticals. Agel has the top entrepreneurs in the networking industry that gives security to your investments.

ConsThe problem with networking companies in general is in its networkers ironically. You are not a direct employee of the company but rather your employing yourself with the help of your network group. Agel uplines help you to get started, they have the best tactics and strategies I've ever encountered but the problem begins when your uplines are not going the way it should be. They showed you the right directions but they are going the other way, meaning they have their own ideas, using your time and money to cover up their time and financial loss.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet new recruits enroll personally, either on the Net or at the Agel Center. Never let uplines do the work for them, because in that scene, money is involve and you don't know if the money given by new recruits are used for the prime purpose. I'm not a member of Agel Enterprises anymore but I still believe in their products and the company itself

reseller

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHad a great product, had a nice bonuses plan

ConsMLM, very big first purchase required, quite big monthly purchase required to get any bonus

Worked for Agel Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!