Agente Communications

Be The First To
Add Photos

telemarketer

Telemarketer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

Prosoffers cash incentive bonuses for most sales each week

Conspressure to push people to pay even if they swear they dont have it. Roaches in the area, very noisy from others who are not working

Telemarketer

Telemarketer (Former Employee) Dallas, OR

ProsThe company recruits most of its employees from area halfway houses. The fact that they're willing to give offenders a second chance is quite wonderful all in it self. They have a merit based pay system so those who perform at a higher level are proportionately rewarded.

ConsThough there's some chance of advancement, there's little opportunity to make any real money.

Advice to Senior Management1985 called - it wants its phones back. Embrace technology, update your telecommunication equipment.

This place is very intense, but you can make plenty of money! I had to dial it back....

Telemarketer (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsI am pretty sure this company is one of the fastest growing companies in Dallas. Money driven atmosphere, new positions are needed and is a great chance grow with this company. MOST of the people are nice. It is a call center, so don't expect much from anyone.

ConsThere are some crazy people walking around that company. If you have not been there for 5 years, don't expect to get paid much. Sell, sell ,sell. fake , fake , fake. A few of the managers have their nose stuck in the air and don't really care about you. There are some pleasant managers though.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet off your high horse and do your job. Favoritism is out of control . It's unfair and stops you from seeing issues with the company and it's employees. All you guys care about is yourself and your family members who all work for you!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cunningham&Moore is a great 2nd chance employer gives u opportunitys for your future regardless of your past.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat entree level telemarketing crash course training.... If u can get threw this boot camp you will run circles around any other telemarketing call center

ConsNot really any room for advancement in this company

Advice to Senior ManagementWork for purpose not for a profite....... Promise it will be the more productive approach! Ps. Be nice to your employees ,one day........ they could be the boss _

Worked for Agente Communications? Contribute to the Community!