Agfa

Be The First To
Add Photos

Christian Reinaudo

receiving

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosok job to work for

Consboss no good doesn't like women

Agfa - Integration or ?

Worker Bee (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsThey pay fairly well and the bonus compensation is OK

ConsSr. Mgt is completely clueless how to run the business. The transition from the analog to digital world has been painful. Each group works in silos with little or no coordinated delivery of service or support. Their application development is siloed as well. Integration between their IMPAX line is a myth.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the basic issues surrounding integrated delivery and support.

Lack of Direction, Career Progression, poor leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMost colleagues were pleasant, the good ones leave

ConsLeadership have one focus, managing their own careers

Advice to Senior ManagementHire experienced managers who understand the business and technology, rather than just putting someone in a seat who tries to justify their position whilst having little to offer..

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company

Support Engineer (Current Employee) The Hague (Netherlands)

ProsRewarding, willing to educate employees

ConsHard to bring in new ideas
    standard cons of a company
    a lot of work

Great products and support staff. Poor management. Unfocused marketing department.

Account Executive (Former Employee)

ProsBest printing products in the industry.
    Top notch customer service staff.
    Technical staff very sales supportive.
    Responsive to sales requirements and will do what it takes to get/retain customers.
    Average benefits package.
    401(k) matching contribution.
    Company car and all expenses paid.

ConsAfter laying off dozens of top sales people and support staff Agfa added 5 senior VP's. This made the sales dept very "top heavy" and unorganized.
    No opportunity for advancement within company.
    My territory increased and workload increased with no added compensation. One manager told me that my cost of living increase was "you are lucky to have a job."
    Sales force spends too much time doing sales reports for management. This cuts into face-to-face time with customers.
    Sales micro-managed which did not increase sales but was more management for management's sake. No feedback that helped in sales process.

Advice to Senior ManagementAgfa has the best products on the market but no one seems to know it. Products are treated as commodities. Agfa could really differentiate itself by better marketing.

Worked for Agfa? Contribute to the Community!