Agile Financial Technologies Reviews

Kalpesh Desai

Best Work Environment

Current Employee - Development
    Current Employee - Development

I have been working at Agile Financial Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked in 10 different IT companies so far, across the globe. I have found the best and healthiest work environment here. What I have learnt here in 3 years is more than what I have learnt in the 15 years prior to that in terms of quality, discipline and attention to details

Cons

Whilst the personal coaching sessions are good and conducted by professionals, I would personally prefer to have less of them as I would rather spend more of my time on my projects.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the interest management takes in all aspects of the company

Agile is a Fraud Company- Kalpesh and Sumir are cheaters

Former Employee - Project Head/Manager in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Former Employee - Project Head/Manager in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Agile Financial Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you dont have a job or are do not know about Agile then you can join Agile.. and your nightmare will begin..

Cons

1. Absolutely untrustworthy and fake people( Kalpesh and Sumir ) partners in many crime. 2. Their modus operandi to cheat employees is to find employees from outside Mumbai who do not know of Agile before. 3. Their modus operandi to cheat clients is to show prototype and html pages instead of working system and big talks- Sumir. 4. People who join Agile curse Sumir and Kalpesh every single minute. Career is destroyed. 5. FnF of over 70 emplyees is pending and some have rightly put cases against this company. 6 .Almost all the employees have abandoned the company. Employees who are still with them it is their bad luck and misery. 7. Many ex- employees have put up cases against them in the Indian courts.

Advice to Management

You will pay for your lies and financial crimes. What you sow is what you reap.

Fraud Company .. No salary

I worked at Agile Financial Technologies full-time

Pros

All projects are of faulty, non working and use old technologies.

Cons

Fraud One word.They pay salary in gap of 3 months and in that also they give only 1 months salary amount .Those who dont get job settle here rest al,l i bet they leave in a month just because of no salaries.Also after confirmation they have 3months of notice which makes hell to search jobs in the outside market because of such period.I left asap as i came to know about this policy.Freshers are also trapped by making 1.5 yr bond...NEVER JOIN

Advice to Management

Shutdown the company or sell it ..but dont play with anyone's career.

5. this company does not pay salary

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Agile Financial Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I didn't find any pros

Cons

this company has not paid me salary for the past 3 years, despite constantly reminding them

Advice to Management

Please pay my salary which is pending for the past 3 years

Total disillusionment on what was offered and what it turned out tobe

Former Employee - Team Lead
    Former Employee - Team Lead

I worked at Agile Financial Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Learning opportunity for biz analysts and developers wanting to pursue career in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI) IT solutions.

Cons

Salaries delayed by months since 2010. Ex employees never get settlement. Employees demotivated, depressed and tons of negativity in the organisation. Have to encounter hostility on a daily basis literally from constantly changing vendors due to payment defaults.

Advice to Management

No amount of positive comments on forums via PR agencies will help as the list of ex and existing disgruntled employees id growing and your reputation going from bad to worse with time. Focus on a few verticals, have a small team but please PAY on time, as you don't seem to know the negative impact for life on hundreds of employees.

7. Fraud company...Evn Fresher should not join there...Waste of Time...

I worked at Agile Financial Technologies

Pros

No Pros in Agile....Only biggesh Con is there..

Cons

Agile don't give salary to employees...they just promise there ex-employees that they will clear there dues but they don't...Now its 1.5 yrs for me after leaving Agile they haven't clear my dues... There money is still in pipeline...

Advice to Management

If you can't give salary to your employee...than shut your company...

If you like to stay in hel then stay in or join in agile

Current Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai (India)

Pros

if you dont have any options then work for this company if you dont bother for salary then you can work

Cons

you will not get salary, doesnt matter what situation you are facing always need to ask parents/firends for help because management doest help you management force you to follows all his rules , HR policies Now there is no commitment or clauses for salary in HR policies

Advice to Management

sell the company, you cannot handle it anymore

They don't pay salaries

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Agile Financial Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There is no reason to work for... no salary no growth only frustation and false promised from management.

Cons

Surviving without. Salary. they don't give the full and final settelements even after two three years.

Advice to Management

Pay salary how one could work without salary

10. The Best Company You can Work and get knowledge

Current Employee - Manager - Support\Delivery Assurance in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Manager - Support\Delivery Assurance in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Agile Financial Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly nature and family enviourment in the company which make you happy to work without any stress. I have got full support from my senior which help me to progress in my field. senior management people like Kalpesh ,Sumir , debasiss they are always ready to help no matter what is the situation some people negative people say them fraud but its not true because they always support their employee due to their nature I love to work with company .I will always loyal and will keep my faith with them also with the company.

Cons

Their no cons for the company and its best company to work with .

Advice to Management

Me and others who are working with the company have full confidence and faith in the company no matter what others think or write .Every company has failure and success so will be their with the company in failure to make it success with senior management also we should not recruit the ex employee because I don't want their negative thoughts comes in our way to success. Last think I want to say no one is fraud in the company, its the negative thought of negative people we should avoid them.

senior engineer

Former Employee - Senor Engineer in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Senor Engineer in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Agile Financial Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can start your carrier

Cons

they dont give salary late nite work,working on Saturday and Sunday alos

Advice to Management

without salary how people can work

RSS Feed </> Embed