Ahresty Wilmington

Updated May 8, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Arata Takahashi

I am a new hire, am being trained to operate machine's.

Associate (Current Employee) Wilmington, OH

ProsIt is a good work environment with helpful co-worker's. Good experience and the compensation is very good. I look to be trained and grow with the company.

ConsWill have skill's that I didn't previously have. The chance of getting hired on is likely. Hopefully will be a good experience with many promotion's.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team is very helpful with daily question's. Would love to be given the opportunity for advancement in the company and some day be considered for team leader.

Inspector for head cover, assembly for covers.

Machine Operator (Former Employee) Wilmington, OH

ProsLearning how the auto industry is requiring quality products in order to produce a quality automobile.

ConsBeing afraid of losing ones job.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with auto companies to ensure the people who work for you are not afraid of losing their job, they have families to support.

It was a good job to feed my family but it is not a career job

Melter (Former Employee) Wilmington, OH

ProsThe people I worked with were great, there was always overtime there, and they gave incentives every quarter if you met the quota. You get off for two weeks out of the year for shutdown which was nice.

ConsYou always had to work almost every other weekend and if you needed the weekend off no one would cover for you and management didn't care. It was your responsibility to find coverage no matter cost. Management was always hard on you expecting you to do everything while they set in there air conditioned office and you sweat your ass off for nothing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Ahresty Wilmington Corporation from a Manager's perspective

Manager (Former Employee) Wilmington, OH

Prosjob stability is very good

Consdishonest plant manager; long hours

Advice to Senior Managementgive more credit to the people whom make the ideas happen

Worked for Ahresty Wilmington? Contribute to the Community!