Air Contact Transport

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Brad Honigsberg

Not bad for the money...

Site Supervisor (Former Employee) York, PA

ProsSolid company, fair treatment of employees, safety conscious, yearly increases.

Conslarge turnover rate, a lot of "crisis" management, due to turnover many overtime hours, only paid overtime after 50 hours.

Advice to Senior Managementhire more employees then you think you need, cross train various routes, allow more positive team building experiences. Have a back up plan in case of call-offs.

Horrible

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) Budd Lake, NJ

Prosnothing but cons, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

ConsHorrible interview process. Was called in for interview, weeks later got a rejection letter for a completely different position I never interviewed for. Same day of rejection letter received call to come in for same job interview. Thinking I had been reconsidered for job, called to schedule interview only to be told after explaining I have already interviewed for this mind you was told this is for same job that she just told was filled. The employee kept switching her story as to what was actually going on. This was a very disrespectful process. Was told to many hands in the pot. After the back and fourth of if the position was open or not the reply was it is but it isn't. Wow is all I can say need to get organized. I will be following up with a letter to the ceo who I was suppose to have my original interview with. I also never experienced being told before on first interview good luck we have so many people to interview and was told a number of 60 something applicants, really who does that. Oh yea they never re interview for same position then why have you called several times. ACT get your ACT together.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a new human resources employee

Worked for Air Contact Transport? Contribute to the Community!