Air Liquide

www.airliquide.com

Air Liquide Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Air Liquide President and CEO, American Air Liquide Holdings, Inc Michael J. (Mike) Graff

Michael J. (Mike) Graff

Pros
  • The company has a fantastic development program out of school and promotes a healthy work-life balance;(in 11 reviews)

• good benefits, healthy competition most of the time(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • no work life balance, safety procedures are more important than working safe(in 8 reviews)

• Sometimes the Group's decision-making process can be quite slow and information-intensive, leading to frustration and lost business(in 5 reviews)

Air Liquide is a great company to work for , when the economy took a tumble they stood by us and weathered the storm

Bulk Driver (Current Employee) Geismar, LA

ProsFriendly working atmosphere , good training and safety orientated .

ConsSometimes frustrating dispatch being flexible has draw backs . Needs better communication typical in transportation industry

Advice to Senior ManagementCould run like a Swiss watch if key people didn't keep moving on once trained . Onwards and upwards

Engineer

ProsIt is a good company

ConsHowever its businees is not growing fast

Learn, grow and get new opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prossolid company with consistent business results, good relationship within colleagues, learning environment, opportunity for career growth, international, good ethical values applied in real world.

Consnot for self made individuals that are entrepreneurs, team work spirit instead. Decisions are made on a consensus mode, not just do it by yourself what you think is the right thing to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should advertise more the company brand as it is not know in Americas as it is in Europe.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing place to work and grow professionally

Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsCompany is growing organically and through acquisitions. You can move across the organization into different roles that interest you.

ConsPolitics and nepotism still run rampant. Weak front line managers who are hired from outside the company and who have embraced the culture of ingenuity and growth at Air Liquide.

Advice to Senior Managementcultivate the team you have working for you.

Finally expanding

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompany is building its own headquarters in Houston.

ConsPolitics, the good ole boy network still exists. Advancement is based on who you know or who you are related to.

WOW! What company

Field Service Tech (Current Employee) Calcutta (India)

ProsNothing negative to say. Amazing people, Outstanding training. SAFE working conditions and good equipment. A Career, not a job. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this. Outstanding benefits. Long work days, but you'll see things you only dreamed about.

ConsPossibly too much travel, but, it is needed for training. So far, I would not change a thing about this company. I'm new, but I worked at a previous job for 21 years. This is one of those companies your parents hoped you could work for. This company is more along the lines of a railroad job vs Wal Mart.....no matter the position. Take an entry level job sweeping floors, if you can.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo, I'm listening.

Great Company. One of the hidden gems

Engineering Manager (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsWork life and benefits. There ares great opportunities for advancement and training

ConsNot very many down sides to this company

Advice to Senior ManagementGood improvemenst are being made. Keep it up. You are moving in the right direction.

Great company, interesting work

Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) Augstasils (Latvia)

ProsJob paid well, rewarding work and definitely possible to move up in the company

ConsWork can be hard, but after a week or two it becomes easier

Advice to Senior ManagementNone really

Great Internship experience

Intern (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

ProsMany people with good experience.

ConsNo. Everything is good really.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo

An innovative company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to work! Living in Paris is WOW!

ConsWorking as expat is great, but needs improvement in the repatriation process with spouse working and of different nationality.

Worked for Air Liquide? Contribute to the Community!