Air2Web

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Tom Cotney Jr.

Fun in a chaotic environment

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Air2Web

ProsAir2Web has a very casual dress code, lots of opportunity to work on interesting projects that can make a real difference to the companies bottom line. It's a small company that is well capitalized. You get to utilize new technologies and there's lots of places to add value to the products. Low turn over rate.

ConsCompany direction is difficult to predict. Lots of movement on a lot of different fronts without a "central theme". Sometimes too casual. If you are into/dependent on process, you will find it very frustrating, but if you thrive on driving fast with your eyes closed, it's impressive what can be accomplished.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some time to really understand the market and make an informed decision about where you want to take the company. After you decide, stick with it.

Cautious but optimistic - I'm still here, but not thrilled.

Technical Engineer (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Air2Web

ProsPay is competitive.. They can be a fun group of people to work with. The office has free drinks, relaxed atmosphere. If you're talented and strong, please join us quickly.

ConsWeak product, lack of market knowledge, issues with deliverability, technical issues, etc. There seem to be funding issues and financial concerns resulting in recent lay offs and many people seem to be leaving as a result. People need to realize that coming on board will be a challenge - new sales and enhancing the product will need to happen soon or the company simple will not survive (unfortunately for me).

Advice to Senior ManagementFund the developers to differentiate the product. Focus the sales efforts to stand out amongst the competition.

Management runs the show....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Air2Web

ProsLocation
Mobile Marketing is a good market
Competitive Pay
Casual environment
Catered lunches
Very good insurance benefits

ConsManagement makes all the decisions with no input from the employees which has made this 50 man shop feel like IBM.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the people.

Worked for Air2Web? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Air2Web reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Air2Web CEO Tom Cotney Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Air2Web employees.