AirFastTickets

Updated August 27, 2014
Updated August 27, 2014
4.0

Nikolaos Koklonis

I have worked at Air Fast Tickets since it opened its doors in NYC.
    It is an amazing company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at AirFastTickets full-time for more than a year

Pros

Both Ceo & Chief operation officer totally treat its employees like family (even better than most family members) Niko & Eleni are both hard working and dedicated, their up beat & optimistic approach to operating a business inspires the rest of the team to strive to grow together as a team. I can not think of any company in today's economy that provides staff members with snacks,beverages and many office get togethers in their lavish boardroom. They treat their team with respect and loyalty. Its nice when your owners Thank you every day for your hard work & give you confidence that you are doing great job. Kuddos to Air Fast Tickets. Sincerely a very happy employee

Cons

at the moment I can not think of one

Keep up the great job!

Meh. the good reviews are fake, except for maybe 1.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at AirFastTickets full-time for less than a year

Pros

Got to sneak out during lunch for an extra hour. Only started doing this once they had me working form 9am -8pm regularly. Then stopped caring altogether. Everyone else here who was treated like crap were very nice, and easy to get along with. Like the team.

Cons

It was a bad company from the beginning. Lot's of promises, with no delivery. Not much work life balance for me or a few people around me. After several lies, all reasons for being here left me.

No need, heard you guys are going under.

AFT is a new, dynamic and growing OTA.

I have been working at AirFastTickets full-time for more than a year

Pros

With offices in four countries, AFT has a wonderful mix of employees with different cultures and extremely interesting backgrounds. You're constantly learning as no two days are ever the same in a new firm. Roll up your sleeves and get the job done is the mantra of almost all employees. We're all working together to help AFT become a great success not only in the USA but around the world.

Cons

There are none as we're building policy and procedures from scratch.

Your dream will turn into reality with the dedicated, motivated, and loyal staff you've hired.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work at.

I worked at AirFastTickets

Pros

Airfasttickets is a unique company in a sense that it's International, yet remains a small business. The owners truly care about employees and offer great job security and stability. They go out of their way to ensure the right cultural fit and a family feel of the team. Management dream big and make ambitious plans a reality.

The people are smart and dedicated.

Cons

As any expanding small business, the company may lack in the perks area, but makes up for it with great work-life balance and a great team.

Great people, friendly environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at AirFastTickets

Pros

A very nice place to work. There is a great team spirit, particularly at the free lunch events in the boardroom. Everyone has a "Can Do" attitude and because it's a small company you get involved in a lot of different things. I learned a lot while I was there.

Cons

There is a lot of work to do and they need more people.

Remodel the office, it's very dull

Poor Management and overall direction.

I worked at AirFastTickets full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smart team members. Growing. Very helpful supportive staff.

Cons

Most of the relevant team is looking for new jobs. Management is insecure and makes decisions based on fear instead of moving towards a better solution. This company is run like a Greek company - with absolutely no insight on US market. They do not listen to their employees.

This place is run by the CEO's sister. She has no place being in management - she is inappropriate and unskilled. The same can be said about the CEO. They try to hire competent people but then do not listen to them. This is 100% a vanity company for the CEO.

Quit. So someone who knows what they are doing can be hired.

The epitomy of Company / Workers relation

Current Employee - User Experience & Design  in  Athens (Greece)
    Current Employee - User Experience & Design in Athens (Greece)

I have been working at AirFastTickets full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing events on weekly basis, great salaries ( @ my dept ) smart people, great environment relaxed schedule and in-house facilities. The company has a strong 'employee-first' culture. Cutting-edge technology & Tools / Hardware

Cons

Rapid growdth, too many new colleagues that we dont get to 'know' more as good as we could.

Keep up the great work, focus on your employees as you are doing now and make sure you keep the amazing behavior you now have.

Strong business with international brand recognition

I have been working at AirFastTickets

Pros

Never boring, Open to new ideas and encourage creativity. The People who work here (as corny as it sounds) are a huge benefit. People are driven and passionate.If you want to work hard and have good ideas it's a place you can still impact.
    -Smart and passionate co-workers
    -Good benefits
    -Opportunities to move within the company to other parts of the world
    -Access to travel deals

Cons

Getting to be a big company, hard to know who to go to for some things as teams are growing so fast.

Worked for AirFastTickets? Contribute to the Community!