AirSplat

Updated Jun 20, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Kenneth Wu

I've worked for airsplat for about 3 or more.

Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) Irwindale, CA

ProsGreat team to work with. Good benefits. Management who cares about their people. A company that has good core values and actually believes and fallows them.

Conswork can be overwhelming at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing!

Toxic management, toxic culture, very low pay. Avoid.

Office Staff (Former Employee) Irwindale, CA

ProsCasual dress code is about the only thing.

ConsManagement lives in a separate, bizarre reality. The workload and expectations are unreasonable. Zero ethics, dishonesty is rampant throughout the company because it comes from the top. Pay is very low, benefits are minimal, turnover is very high because employees are treated so poorly.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf your systems and processes were working, your company would be more successful. Understand that the limits on your success are a direct result of your incompetence.

I've been working at Airsplat.com for 8 years now, and I love it!

Senior Member (Current Employee) Irwindale, CA

ProsThe leadership here is nothing less than outstanding. The motivation that the leaders give proves to make you efficient in life as well as the work place. Great benefit package as well with time paid off and holiday pay after a certain time working here! Overall, its an awesome place with great culture inside and out.

ConsTraining is extensive BUT is beneficial for you

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The BEST company I've worked for!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irwindale, CA

ProsI really enjoy working for Airsplat more than any of the jobs I've had. I love the vibe that I feel from walking in the door everyday knowing that its time to get to work and help customers on a day to day basis. The training you receive is some of the best! I'm very happy that I was given the opportunity to improve my potential and skills for the work place. I LOVE AIRSPLAT!!

ConsAt this time I do not have a negative remark.

Splat Tastic!

Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) Irwindale, CA

ProsFriendly environment, never boring because things are always changing, Very challenging, and they are flexible with your schedule.

ConsSometimes people get a little too relaxed and the warehouse is hot in the summer.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't waste time trying to turn people into something they are not.

Great time! Lots of fun and work.

Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) Irwindale, CA

ProsMost of people were amazing to work with. Lots of fun. Owners very involved and added to energy. Loved hands on management.

ConsVery modern, resulting in lots of changes and updates. Some people should not have been there.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! Screen employees better.

Constant development, never boring!

Customer Service (Current Employee) Irwindale, CA

ProsThe best thing about working here is the schedule! I love working monday through friday! My co-workers are great too, everybody seems to get along and do their part!

ConsSometimes it can feel a little overwhelming with all your tasks. Apart from that theres not too much negative i can say about the job!

Great Company, Great People

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irwindale, CA

ProsThe work environment is very welcoming to new employees. I felt welcome from Day 1. As a participant in the industry they serve, it is amazing to see things from the other side.

ConsToo much stuff to buy.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore events!

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

The experience has been amazing. I'm working with great people & great minds.

Marketing (Current Employee) Irwindale, CA

ProsThere is a fast-paced and friendly environment here at AirSplat. When I have ideas, I can bring them up to management and they are taken into consideration, though they may not be implemented. I feel like I am part of the company itself rather than just another employee.

ConsThings may be a bit disorganized at times, but continual growth is an ongoing process!

Great place to learn

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosmanagement works with you and helps you grow
    great people
    awesome perks

Consparking. equipment and computers out dated

Advice to Senior Managementmore incentive

Worked for AirSplat? Contribute to the Community!