Airbus Group

Airbus Group Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2014

Airbus Group Chief Executive Officer Thomas Enders

Thomas Enders

Pros
  • Flexible working times with flexitime giving a good work life balance(in 14 reviews)

• Other employees friendly and good to work with, decent work environment(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Big company also, your work seems unsignificant(in 5 reviews)

• Upper management seems to lack the fortitude to stop unreasonable processes(in 5 reviews)

Great company to work for. The Wichita office is the greatest place in the industry for contractors.

Stress Engineer (Current Employee) Wichita, KS

ProsYou don't have to worry about losing your job as a contractor, as long as you perform,

ConsThe US engineering office is in Wichita, KS, of all places.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't let the company end up like some of the Wichita aircraft companies.

Troublesome company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsThe salary was decent there I suppose.

ConsManagement has no clue. They have laid off and sold off most all assets and infrastructure with a reorganization plan to peruse business that they have no experience or expertise. Although some have been there for quite sometime, senior level management is the most under experienced technically and business of any company I have ever worked for.... good luck........

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trying to cover your own ass and back stabbing others....

Great Company But...

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Herndon, VA

ProsThe people and benefits are the best reasons to work for the company.

ConsThe merging of EADS NA and Airbus Americas is not starting off well. They will most likely take away the days EADS NA already have and follow Airbus Americas. The new CEO is not personable and has an air about him. I believe he is set in the ways of Airbus Americas and not looking at what will benefit overall. The woke is not challenging and there is very little room for advancement. The number of temps continues to increase and it doesn't appear they are hiring anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonestly care and offer promotions

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

very nice working environment for students

Prosthe hourly rate is very good , and the working hours are very flexible

Consnot so much work

Changing name from Cassidian to Airbus raises rating, but beware still avoid

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsAs you can see they change their name and piggyback on their other divisions work, very creative

ConsBad management, work to recent quarters number and expect layoffs. Unethical management. Benefits below average.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou can run and hide Cassidian but your still the same bad company.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

test and services maintenance department trainwreck

Maintenance Generalist Lll (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

Prosbennies, relaxed atmosphere. good people great hours

Consmanagement HR no structure. unprofesional favoritism

Advice to Senior ManagementI can't offer any advice if you wont listen

Great company, great people for the most part. good heritage, very ethical.

ProsGreat energy, drive, and core people. Strongly committed to the industry, to customers and to idea of public safety. A company on the rebound that has shown a willingness lately to listen to employee ideas. The intro of new CEO in last few years has really helped. Solid products that work. Lots of big ideas and creativity currently running through the company's veins.

ConsWith exception of CEO and one or two others the company has a very weak executive management team. New blood needed to take company to next level. Software development and product management are abysmal -- continually late in delivering products and late to the market in general with no apparent accountability or end in sight. Struggle to make decisions. Struggle with change necessary to grow business.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold software developers accountable.

I stayed too long.

SwD (Former Employee) Temecula, CA

ProsWorthy cause. Ethical & hard-working employees.

ConsCurrent management is driving the company into the ground. Jack would not be happy about what has happened to his loyal employees and about the impact on the customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe employees know when management cares (about them, product quality, and customers) and when they don't. If you can't care, go management another company!

Avoid

ProsGreat product. Good people. Non management still care. Casual attire. Flexible hours. Benefits are just okay. Not much else to add to this.

ConsCEO clueless. Upper management clueless. HR useless. Low morale. Internal conflicts. Too much politics and games. No long term vision. Only temporary fixes. No direction. No real leadership.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo point. Useless to try. Falls on deaf ears.

Great company that has a cancer and in dire need of radiation therapy!

ProsGreat benefits, easy atmosphere. cool fringe benefits. company is rapidly growing

ConsFavoritism. no discipline. finger pointing. back stabbing. time theft. lack of or sub par leadership. "don't care" attitudes. dishonesty. Harassment. unfair work loads

Advice to Senior Managementwith all due respect. lead, follow, or get out of the way!

Worked for Airbus Group? Contribute to the Community!