Aircraft Service International

Add Photos

Keith P. Ryan

Fueler

Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe management was easy to talk to and deal with. The people I worked with everyday whether it was another Fueler or a Dispatcher made the job fun and worth while. I looked forward to going into work and seeing everyone there. If you had a problem they would listen and do their best to help you.

ConsPay wasn't that great but decent. Management started closing positions and keeping people as part-time. Working on holidays wasn't fun but Management tried to provide food according to the holiday.

Fuel agent atlanta

Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsBenefits and nice hard working people. We really deserve more

ConsThey treat employees like crap you don't advance unless your sleeping with someone. Supervisors and management are unprofessional. I hate this place can't believe I was there so long.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees better

Meh

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood health Insurance but that's all

ConsLow wages, higher management is usually lost

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to slow down and learn what is going on so the leadership you provide is in the correct direction

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An alright place to work

Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsThe work is exciting as you get to work with large airliners every day, and no two days are exactly alike. Not a terribly hard job, especially when the weather is nice.

ConsThe pay is not at a level that is on par with the degree of responsibly involved with making sure airliners are fueled correctly and on time. Can be difficult in adverse weather.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate more

Worst Company EVER

Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsThere are no pros in this company. Good if you are looking for a job making minimum wage.

ConsVery little pay in all positions

High turnover rate and they pretty much make there own rules and then dont follow them.

Fuel Farm Mechanic (Former Employee) Sterling, VA

ProsIts a way to provide.

ConsBad pay for the type of work and conditions. They have a point system designed for you to get fired. They dont like to keep good employees. Everything is left to management discression.

Great place to work

Ramp Tower Controller (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsFlexible hours being Part-time, Upper management is always available to talk to if you are having any issues. Great people to interact with always.

ConsThe pay raises are very minimal and my current working conditions could be a little bit better with some remodeling and upkeep. Working long hours alone, with the only restroom 100 stairs below can be challenging at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe tower needs to be renovated and brought into the 21st century

Only In Desperation

Aircraft Fueler (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsAt best mediocre health care plan.

ConsIncompetent, mean spirited company that doesn't pay a living wage to the majority of it's workforce, is oppressive and dictatorial. The management team has created a culture where you are somewhere between an imbecile and an inmate / slave. Management is constantly threatening to fire you, listens only to their favorites, want rock stars at garage band salaries and are only concerned about their self interest.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay the people that does the hardest jobs a living wage. Remove the oppressive middle management, starting with all of the Philadelphia Airport managers. Stop the divide and conquer tactics of turning the employees / inmates against each other. Respect is earned, not entitled. Draconian rule with low wages is the reason your employees are angry.

Would like to leave as an employee and currently looking!

Baggage/Check-in Agent (Current Employee) Newark, NJ

ProsHiring pay rate is negotiable based on experience. Room for advancement in position and training possibilities. Company handles FMLA claims well overall.

ConsBenefits package is costly and coverage is lacking, inadequate management, HR is often slow with processing paperwork, and a lot of concern placed on many employees but not the quality of those employees. Also No sick days only vacation pay and forced to go home from work if anticipated to reach of 40 hours within that work week.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should seek out a team that can perform their duties properly. People should be hired for what they can offer to the company and its name as opposed to aid in the tarnishing of the brand.

Meh

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Baltimore, MD

Prosyou stay busy and the time goes quick, some good people, cool guys

Conssalary, benefits...most of the stuff that matters

Advice to Senior Managementjust take care of your employees

Worked for Aircraft Service International? Contribute to the Community!