Airport Retail Management Reviews

4 reviews filtered by
2.7
Bob Crews
1 Rating

1. Working at Airport Retail Management was a really good experience.

Former Employee - Salesperson in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Salesperson in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Airport Retail Management full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You get to meet people from all over the world.

Cons

You have to work during the holidays.

2. This Company has NO integrity or morals

Current Employee - Server in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Server in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Airport Retail Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You can make enough money here to take care of your financial needs but thats it.

Cons

Unprofessional managers that are ill equipped to handle day to day operations. This company treats its staff like they don't matter, they steal tips from their servers, have disgusting work areas and HR is a total waste of time. I would never encourage anyone to work here, you'll end up stressed out and overworked by people who will never appreciate your efforts that are making them wealthy.

3. WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Airport Retail Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits, free transportation, long lunches and you can meet a lot of people.

Cons

Low unfair pay rates, inexperienced and rude supervisors, unprofessional managers, no real advancement opportunities, human resources is a joke.

Hire managers who are people friendly. My concourse manager is the worst person I have ever worked for. Establish clear cut rules and get rid of all of the gossiping negative people in management.

5. It has been a great learning experience because marketing and sales recommendations are welcomed and appreciated.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Airport Retail Management

Pros

It is a small company so employees are able to have direct access to upper management and owners. All ideas are welcomed and appreciated so employees feel a sense of evolvement an accomplishment. They offer a great benefits package to compensate their employees. It is a family atmosphere so employees get a feel of being part of a team.

Cons

Being an airport based company their are outside factors that determine the growth of the company. This can stunt growth but it does make them open to all airport concept proposals from employees and elsewhere.