Ajilon Staffing Reviews

Reset
2.5
Ajilon Staffing President John L. Marshall
John L. Marshall

Pros
  • I liked the work that was offered, really did have work/life balance (in 4 reviews)

• Great potential to make a lot of money, ability to work without any micro management and good training (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • There is no work life balance whatsoever (in 5 reviews)

• The work never ends and they expect you to always be available via phone and email, even when you are on vacation (in 2 reviews)

1. When is your best enough? Never.

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ajilon Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The only real pro that I can think of is earning potential. If you're sales-focused and push your limits, the earning potential is decent. I know there are several Account Managers in the San Francisco district that make well into the six figures.

Cons

I realize that in a sales culture, there is a certain amount of embellishing. But in my opinion, a solid product can stand on its own. This is a company that constantly makes excuses for itself. "Oh, that temp didn't work out? Well, it's because of ".

Advice to Management

Spend more money on your recruiting efforts and less money hiring Account Managers to sell an extremely flawed product.

2. They pay pretty well and work closely with you

Former Employee - Temporary Accountant in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Temporary Accountant in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Very professional, they have good connections in San Francisco, make sure to be firm on the salary. They give you about half of what they charge to the client.

Cons

They will try to hook you up with random jobs like filing for a week or two. Don't take them, it's really annoying work paying almost nothing.

3. Standard Staffing Agency

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Francisco, CA
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Ajilon Staffing as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Many clients, many opportunities. Recommended resource in your job search. Recruiters are professional and endeavor to establish a high quality relationship with talent.

Cons

Not a lot of effort placed on finding permanent hire positions for talent with prior contract work. Salary is low, sometimes laughably, compared to their competitors.

RSS Feed </> Embed