Ajilon Staffing

Be The First To
Add Photos

John L. Marshall

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

When is your best enough? Never.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Ajilon Staffing full-time for more than a year

ProsThe only real pro that I can think of is earning potential. If you're sales-focused and push your limits, the earning potential is decent. I know there are several Account Managers in the San Francisco district that make well into the six figures.

ConsI realize that in a sales culture, there is a certain amount of embellishing. But in my opinion, a solid product can stand on its own. This is a company that constantly makes excuses for itself. "Oh, that temp didn't work out? Well, it's because of <insert lie>".

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more money on your recruiting efforts and less money hiring Account Managers to sell an extremely flawed product.

They pay pretty well and work closely with you

Temporary Accountant (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Ajilon Staffing

ProsVery professional, they have good connections in San Francisco, make sure to be firm on the salary. They give you about half of what they charge to the client.

ConsThey will try to hook you up with random jobs like filing for a week or two. Don't take them, it's really annoying work paying almost nothing.

Worked for Ajilon Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ajilon Staffing reviews and ratings in San Francisco, CA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ajilon Staffing CEO John L. Marshall. All reviews posted anonymously by Ajilon Staffing employees.