Aladdin Bail Bonds

Updated November 18, 2014
Updated November 18, 2014
2.0

Rob Hayes

It is a GREAT place to work...

Former Employee - Bail Agent in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Bail Agent in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Helping people each and everyday, & you have the ability to make money on every shift. I worked there for about a year and Upper management & Managers always took the time to teach me and help me in any way they could. Awesome training program.

Cons

The hours and the shift work. Due to it being a 24 hour operation you have to work all different shifts.

Keep it up you are doing a great job. Managers care about there Team and upper management is always available to give a helping hand when needed. The management Team is awesome and the Team in the office is great too.You Guys are doing right by everyone.

It was a blast

Former Employee - Bail Bonds Agent in Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Bail Bonds Agent in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great team to work with.
    If you work hard, you can make real good $$
    I worked in the Tacoma branch and I had a pretty hot manager who is really trying to turn things around and make Bail the best it can be. It made it fun and worth the hard work.

Cons

The only things I could say is that the long hours will drain you out and most people in jail deserve the jail time.

Keep it up, It's getting there.

HORRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR!! DONT APPLY OR ACCEPT ANY OFFERS FROM THESE CLOWNS.

Current Employee - Bail Agent in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Bail Agent in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Seriously NONE! They will make it sound so good in the beginning but BOOM two weeks later, everything changes. Look else where. Trust me!

Cons

Long Hours. No opportunity for advancement. Pay is garbage. Lots of politics involved. Regional managers have such big egos & heads so far up.. I'll just leave it there. Managers are completely incompetent & usually have no clue what goes on in there own offices. & did I mention that we were robbed of our money!!!! This company is shady!!!!

Fire all management & hire people that actually deserve to be in that type of position & aren't there because of the people they know in the company.

Horrible company avoid

Former Employee - Bail Agent in Auburn, CA
    Former Employee - Bail Agent in Auburn, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than an year)

Pros

None it is totally not worth working with or for this company you'll regret it in every kind away

Cons

Absolutely no family life you work your butt off and the company does not appreciate you in any kind away and will throw you away in a second I worked for Aladdin for over a year and out of the blue was called into the office and fired and the next day they hired a lady that they promised my position

Get rid of the old and in with the new management is scared of the regional managers absolutely no structure and no honesty or integrity

Bad company, Tough industry and Terrible quality of living working for TwoJinn. AVOID

Former Employee - Posting Agent in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Posting Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The best thing about this job is that for the very few who get promoted to management or corporate, they will be able to have weekends off with their families. If you your non-management don't expect to have weekends off and normal hours!

Cons

Hired by this corporation to be a posting agent. A POSTING AGENT is a licensed agent to go around and post bonds that other commissioned agents contracted. You are pretty much a glorified delivery person that has to put up with jail waiting times, rude customers and rude jail staff. The PAY is pretty lousy for the terrible hours, variety of duties, ghetto clientele, and risk of working directly with convicts. BENEFITS are very bad considering that you work in a branch office that has previously been robbed at gun point, you have to pay a lot out of each pay check. Be ready to work on every Saturday and Sunday and use your personal cell phone for everyday tasks. Also prepare to wear a tie and make flat $15/hr when your working graveyard. MANAGEMENT is very incompetent and inconsistent company-wide with production being important one day, then legal quality audits being focused on another day.

This company owns their own insurance company and lives by a corporate saying "Take the lead off the market". That brings about a lot of past customers and arrestees who know how to work their procedures and pay the least amount upfront. This business model is designed to favor few corporate employees, rather than the branches who work in the trenches.

Overall, I highly would not recommend being a POSTING AGENT for a large bail company. It is a very bad setup.

Aspirations are out of touch for the bail industry. If workers desired to be so corporate as you prefer, they wouldn't be in bail.

Overall, it has been a great experience

Current Employee - Bail Agent in Modesto, CA
    Current Employee - Bail Agent in Modesto, CA

I have been working at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They pay to get your license. Benefits, vacation.

Cons

Lot of hours. Working graveyard shifts. No clear direction on where the company wants to go. Each region is completely different in how things are done. Very difficult to get promoted

Need to reevaluate commission structure. Every market is different. Needs to be more of a unified direction. Every region seems to be doing their own thing.

Stressful, but fun

Former Employee - Bail Bonds Agent in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Bail Bonds Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Learning new things, meeting different people

Cons

Competitive co workers, management plays favorites.

Listen to the agents

Descent pay, but management and regionals are full of BS. Seems like theres alot politics in the company.

Former Employee - Bail Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Pay, days off, and they loyal good team player co workers.

Cons

If your not part of the " Circle of Friends" from the San Diego area. You will not get very far in the co; I was there for almost 6yrs and seen very much favoritism. They use agents for the first 3 yrs, and then they rather fire you so they won’t have to pay more % in veteran agents. Which is a shame, seen very good agents get fired or mgr demoted for no reason.

They need to open there eyes and appreciate the good agents rather than always downing them and letting them go for no apparent reason. Also that favoritism needs to go, most of upper management is either is family or grew up together or just plain in simple kiss asses. Right (Jason)

Okay employer, with alot of unfair practices.

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds

Pros

Good Pay if your willing to go the extra mile, good co workers,24 hour work availability, industry leader in bail bond field,

Cons

Bad hours, unfair promotions, unpaid lunches, lower level management lacks proffesionalism, terrible work hours.

Over several years working for the comapny I have seen way too many qualified and smart employees either get let go or passed over for available positions. Management on the office and regional level needs to more acitvely screen managers and new hires.

Very Good Great place to work

Former Employee - Held Various Positions in Central Valley, CA
    Former Employee - Held Various Positions in Central Valley, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds

Pros

Good Pay & benefits
    Helping the community & people
    Working with good people
    Great experience
    Working for an industry LEADER with a GREAT training program

Cons

The work schedule. Not having a set schedule. Sometimes dealing with upset people.

Keep moving forward with the training program. Keeo hiring good quality people and growinh the company. There is no one better in the industry then ALADDIN. Keep allowing your employees to grow with the company.