Aladdin Bail Bonds Reviews

2.3
Rob Hayes

1. You get a good place to work

I have been working at Aladdin Bail Bonds

Pros

Good place to work throughout

Cons

Hours better need better pay

None

Steer clear if you value family time, ethics and work/life balance

Current Employee - Posting Agent in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Posting Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Catered lunch once a month (staff meeting)
    -For the most part work flies by
    -Interesting Clients

Cons

Where to begin.....I'll just highlight some things and hopefully it will give you some insight:

-During the interview process they will talk about how they value family time etc. WRONG, Management makes you request events off 1-2 months in advance and even then it's not a given.

-You will get Micro Managed ON EVERYTHING...The Manager I worked for locked toilet paper up....Yeah, we ran out one weekend.....Any Staff meeting where a manager says "I'm not here to Micro Manage" is a micro manager.

-Schedule.....Forget normal and having a normal life....The company has a blatant disregard for worker sanity and health (Burned out, can't call in sick etc).....
    Typical Schedule (not to mention when you had to stay over cause "Its the Bail Industry"):
    Sat 8-4pm
    Sun 12 to 10pm
    Mon 11pm to 8am
    Tues 11pm to 8am
    Wed off (notice how your shift bleeds into day off)
    Thurs off
    Fri 8am to 4pm.......So as you see, your body will be a wreck from the schedule. YES this is typical and expected.

Insurance....Forget about it, they pay nothing into the plans and just offer it. My Family of 3 had a Monthly premium of 1,000. I had to call HR to clarify, and that's what it is.....

SALES Training.....You have a framework you must follow but it doesn't matter....Even if you follow it, the management will find a way to bring you down

Management Mentality......"My Way or The Highway".....Enough Said.

I hope this has given you some insight.....Anyone who rates this company has to be part of the "Good Ol' Boys Club", Cause for the average agent you will be sucked in and spit out.

I have many suggestions but this company will never change the status quo as long as the $$$ keep pouring in.

Sweat shop

Former Employee - Branch Manager
    Former Employee - Branch Manager

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds

Pros

There's all kinds of changes, locations, people where you can work with in the company on the west coast.

Cons

The company lack structure, space for moving up the ladder is only reserved for the good old boys club..

5. It is a GREAT place to work...

Former Employee - Bail Agent in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Bail Agent in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Helping people each and everyday, & you have the ability to make money on every shift. I worked there for about a year and Upper management & Managers always took the time to teach me and help me in any way they could. Awesome training program.

Cons

The hours and the shift work. Due to it being a 24 hour operation you have to work all different shifts.

Keep it up you are doing a great job. Managers care about there Team and upper management is always available to give a helping hand when needed. The management Team is awesome and the Team in the office is great too.You Guys are doing right by everyone.

6. It was a blast

Former Employee - Bail Bonds Agent in Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Bail Bonds Agent in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great team to work with.
    If you work hard, you can make real good $$
    I worked in the Tacoma branch and I had a pretty hot manager who is really trying to turn things around and make Bail the best it can be. It made it fun and worth the hard work.

Cons

The only things I could say is that the long hours will drain you out and most people in jail deserve the jail time.

Keep it up, It's getting there.

HORRIBLE COMPANY TO WORK FOR!! DONT APPLY OR ACCEPT ANY OFFERS FROM THESE CLOWNS.

Current Employee - Bail Agent in Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Bail Agent in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Seriously NONE! They will make it sound so good in the beginning but BOOM two weeks later, everything changes. Look else where. Trust me!

Cons

Long Hours. No opportunity for advancement. Pay is garbage. Lots of politics involved. Regional managers have such big egos & heads so far up.. I'll just leave it there. Managers are completely incompetent & usually have no clue what goes on in there own offices. & did I mention that we were robbed of our money!!!! This company is shady!!!!

Fire all management & hire people that actually deserve to be in that type of position & aren't there because of the people they know in the company.

Horrible company avoid

Former Employee - Bail Agent in Auburn, CA
    Former Employee - Bail Agent in Auburn, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

None it is totally not worth working with or for this company you'll regret it in every kind away

Cons

Absolutely no family life you work your butt off and the company does not appreciate you in any kind away and will throw you away in a second I worked for Aladdin for over a year and out of the blue was called into the office and fired and the next day they hired a lady that they promised my position

Get rid of the old and in with the new management is scared of the regional managers absolutely no structure and no honesty or integrity

Bad company, Tough industry and Terrible quality of living working for TwoJinn. AVOID

Former Employee - Posting Agent in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Posting Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The best thing about this job is that for the very few who get promoted to management or corporate, they will be able to have weekends off with their families. If you your non-management don't expect to have weekends off and normal hours!

Cons

Hired by this corporation to be a posting agent. A POSTING AGENT is a licensed agent to go around and post bonds that other commissioned agents contracted. You are pretty much a glorified delivery person that has to put up with jail waiting times, rude customers and rude jail staff. The PAY is pretty lousy for the terrible hours, variety of duties, ghetto clientele, and risk of working directly with convicts. BENEFITS are very bad considering that you work in a branch office that has previously been robbed at gun point, you have to pay a lot out of each pay check. Be ready to work on every Saturday and Sunday and use your personal cell phone for everyday tasks. Also prepare to wear a tie and make flat $15/hr when your working graveyard. MANAGEMENT is very incompetent and inconsistent company-wide with production being important one day, then legal quality audits being focused on another day.

This company owns their own insurance company and lives by a corporate saying "Take the lead off the market". That brings about a lot of past customers and arrestees who know how to work their procedures and pay the least amount upfront. This business model is designed to favor few corporate employees, rather than the branches who work in the trenches.

Overall, I highly would not recommend being a POSTING AGENT for a large bail company. It is a very bad setup.

Aspirations are out of touch for the bail industry. If workers desired to be so corporate as you prefer, they wouldn't be in bail.

Overall, it has been a great experience

Current Employee - Bail Agent in Modesto, CA
    Current Employee - Bail Agent in Modesto, CA

I have been working at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They pay to get your license. Benefits, vacation.

Cons

Lot of hours. Working graveyard shifts. No clear direction on where the company wants to go. Each region is completely different in how things are done. Very difficult to get promoted

Need to reevaluate commission structure. Every market is different. Needs to be more of a unified direction. Every region seems to be doing their own thing.

11. Stressful, but fun

Former Employee - Bail Bonds Agent in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Bail Bonds Agent in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Aladdin Bail Bonds full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Learning new things, meeting different people

Cons

Competitive co workers, management plays favorites.

Listen to the agents