Albemarle Oil Company

Updated Feb 26, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Instrument and Controls Coop

Instrument Control Co Op (Current Employee)
    Pasadena, TX

ProsThe environment is good and good people to work with

ConsInterns doesnt get much opportunity to work out in the field. I like to have hands on experience

A good strong, up and coming franchisee

Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
    Monroe, NC

ProsThey are an excellently run business, with professional people down the line. The owners aren't just absentee but they don't interfere with the daily routines of the operations. I worked at one of their Dairy Queen franchises, and was impressed with the level of business acumen they had forbade smaller sized company as opposed to some of the corporate locations I worked for in the same industry.

ConsLack of health benefits and certain management levels. A little too strict in applying retail/convenience store policies into a restaurant setting.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate a set of better defined stand alone policies separate from the convenience stores for the restaurants instead having a blanket policy to cover it all.

Worked for Albemarle Oil Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Albemarle Oil Company reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Albemarle Oil Company employees.