Albeni Falls Building Supply

Not yet rated.

David Melbourn

A waste of time.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Oldtown, ID

ProsA few good people. I made some really good friendships with some really special people.

ConsThe power of authority is abused when given to the wrong people.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should leave their past in the past. Move on. Don't allow another persons future to suffer because of what they were in the past. Top level should pay more attention to those they put in charge.

Very Poor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Oldtown, ID

ProsThese group will expand your knowledge. Other than that there are very few good things to say, even after working at Albeni for several years.

ConsStay away, The floor manager needs to be replaced. If you currently work at Albeni I would suggest leaving by your own choice. They do not "lay off people" but they do fire you that way they do not have to pay Idaho employment. Save your money and go to Spokane for you needs, the mark up is very, very high. Bad reputation in North Idaho.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell, and let some else run the company.

MY experience generally was not good, even after several years.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Oldtown, ID

ProsThey are few, but you do get to greatly expand your knowledge in many areas. And test that knowledge in many areas.

ConsI have a lot of good and "OK" employers. Leadership at Albeni is very poor. The floor manager needs to step out of that roll for the mental benefit of others. Employee reviews are the worst I have ever seen.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest that ownership sell this business to someone who wants to be fair and realistic to the community.

Worked for Albeni Falls Building Supply? Contribute to the Community!