Aldridge Connors

Updated Jun 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

John G. Aldridge, Jr.

Learned to multi-task in a fast paste environment. Learned to work sufficiently and effectively in a team.

Paralegal (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsLoved using critical thinking to solve problems within my duties and responsibilities.

ConsNo cons to speak of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

So far so good. Demand of mgt is very high and they will work you till you quit but feel like it is a secure job.

IT Department (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsNice facility, flexibility is good also.

ConsTraining could be better but no time to train when you are working this much!

Advice to Senior ManagementMore incentive based bonuses!

Run Forest Run

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsNone- there is absolutely nothing good about this company and it is getting worst with each day.

ConsTo begin with no training is provided; there are no company values; salary is unacceptable; promises promises promises but nothing has been delivered. Management is awful and to be more clear this is how it works: if you don`t bawl and close your eyes you would be fired.Oh and of course if you are not someones relative or if you are not from the previous firm your time is limited. It is very interesting how long management would last since the truth is about to start coming out and I can`t wait to see it/hear about it happening actually.
    The worst work environment I have seen in my 10 year real estate experience. Definitely changing the area of law.

Advice to Senior Management1) Value , retain , reward. - Treat people as you would like to be treated.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't work there!

Foreclosure Minion (Former Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsThe people! There are a lot of good hardworking people there.

Cons"This place is a mill.......this place is a mill.....this place is a mill" - That is what should scroll across the LCD "production goal' displays (tv's) that are stationed throughout the main floor. Forget about respect and work/life balance. It is unfortunate because at one point the company had a lot of promise. The executive management in GA is completely disconnected and therefore does not see the incompetence of management in FL, despite the extremely high turnover there. It is simply a matter of time before the firm closes.

Advice to employees: Don't work there unless you have to have a job....then get out while you can.

Advice to Senior ManagementTerrible FL leadership which is reflective of the GA executive leadership. Not much hope for this firm unless aggressive leadership changes are made.

Worst job ever!

Anonymous (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThere is nothing good about this foreclosure mill.

ConsHorrible office setup & location, gridlock traffic every direction. Below market pay. High turnover. Inept management that belittles staff. Management gets bonuses, but no one else does. If you're looking for a real, high quality law firm, stay far away from here. It is nothing like a law firm. Everyone calls it a foreclosure mill, and it is.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think management is beyond help.

Revolving Door

Legal Assistant (Current Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsNice offices, if you like cubicles.

ConsLack of transparency, promises not kept, no communication, crappy holiday party, and a turnover rate like no where else I've worked.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the squeeze and pay your employees what they deserve. Model yourself after a successful firm. Be open and honest with your employees. No communication is worse than communicating bad news.

Paralegal

Paralegal (Current Employee) Delray Beach, FL

ProsThere are no Pros. This company does not care at all about their employees even though they claim they do.

ConsEverything here is a con and not in the pretext of con being a negative. This firm cons you into believeing that you are going to get a raise and better benefits. Sure they did offer 401k, but no employer contribution. They gave us a "town hall" meeting stating they are doing away with the 401k and implementing a profit sharing program. Well December has come and gone and the work on the street is that there will be no profit sharing and no raises this year. Why??? Because they moved and claim it was a huge expense. BS!!!! The City of Delray Beach paid them to move here and to create jobs at a certain range. They pay is extremely low. Our health insurance for 2013 was reasonable. What cost $43 bi weekly will now cost $113 in 2014. They pick the plans that work best for the owners without a care for the staff. How are you supposed to pay $275 a month more for health insurance without a raise??? Not even a cost of living raise. They say that is the market price for insuance. We found out that the market price was about a 15% increase, not a 500% increase. They have favorites and it does not matter if you work your rear off for them, you get nothing! Nothing but lies! They give you a song and dance and make it sound real good....they tell you how much they are doing for you....the ones that make the money for them....they tell you this so you stay but when it comes time for them to pay out they come up with excuses why. If you report something that is happening that is negative for the staff and HR doesn't like you bringing things up they then begin a plan on harrassing you. They have wistleblower policy and anti harrassment policy. However, they are the ones who harrass you. They do not care one iota for the staff. Its us that makes them all their $. If it wasn't for us paralegals they wouldnt have such a high profit. Some departments have a profit of over 75% but yet they cannot give you a raise, profit sharing or absorb some of the cost for health insurance. All benefits are based out of GA so FL is not taken into consideration. Your counterpart in GA gets paid MORE than you do and the cost of living is much higher in FL. Where is the fairness? This is the worst place ot work!

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen your eyes and listen to your employees. Some of us actually care and are here for more than a paycheck. Stop thinking only of yourself and think about the people who make the money for you. Stop hiring people with zero legal experience and calling them a paralegal. Be fair with your pay. You pay one person with 15+ years experience next to nothing but hire another person doing the same job with ZERO legal experience and call them a paralegal and pay them $6 an hour more!!!!!

Another foreclosure mill...

Attorney (Former Employee)

ProsI heard they recently moved to a new office, and appearance is important to mngmt, so I'm sure it looks nice.

ConsOverloaded attorneys and staff who can't keep up with their files, but mngmt keeps accepting more. Salaries are better (I hear) since I was there, but organization is worse. I expect the firm to disappear after the foreclosures die out.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey don't want any advice. The goal is to squeeze foreclosure money out of Florida and then leave.

Weak Management, High Turnover

Billing Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Pros- there are some good people there
    - the company is making a lot of money despite high training costs

Cons- high employee dissatisfaction
    - high employee turnover
    - large separation between management and employees

Advice to Senior Management-try to connect with your employees better

Do not even waste your time

Specialist (Former Employee) Boca Raton, FL

ProsThere really is nothing about this company that you can say is good. They only a a good vacation policy

ConsWell at least Shore to Shore (a sub division of the A/C ) has their act together Steven Greenfield is the best and care about the well being of his employees Aldridge Connors treats their employees like SLAVES they only promote the people that brown nose like the girl that is running the mail room not brain at all this alone shows you what type of company it is So sorry no pro's

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a clue on the running of your company the slave trade is over

Worked for Aldridge Connors? Contribute to the Community!