Aleuro

www.aleuroinc.com

Aleuro Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Matthew England

Awesome Opportunity for Interns!

Human Resources/Administrative (Current Employee)

ProsThe work environment is amazing! Matt & Christina are one of the nicest and friendly people I've worked with. Their positive comments given to you day by day, keeps you motivated to do and give your best. They definitely care about every single of their employees.
    As an intern, I can definitely say that in the past two months, I have improved my communication skills by talking to people in a daily basis and recruiting. I can only say positive things about this company and the team I work with.

ConsI definitely have NO cons! It has been one of the best opportunities that I've had.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep motivating your employees!

Awesome Management Team and great place to learn a lot from!

Management Trainee Position (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsMy experience as an intern has been very satisfying in helping me improve my skills in communication, human resources, recruiting, sales and marketing. The management team makes the workplace a fun environment and the people are always willing to help individuals learn and grow in their careers.

ConsNo cons! Matthew and Christina always look for solutions to make the company a better workplace and make the experience of every person an awesome and unforgettable one.

Aleuro has been a great asset to my growth.

Senior Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsWhen I started I lacked a lot of skillsets that I didn't know that I was capable of, and working here has definitely sharpened the saw. I have been pushed to develop myself and make constant improvements. My communication skills, interviewing capacity, and the ability to coach individuals who don't have any experience has transformed in the 1 year I've been here. Our manager truly does care about our progress, but will make sure that it is earned 100%. Every step of the way that I have made has been driven by a great amount of leadership and support.

ConsRegarding downsides, I honestly don't have much to say here. I honestly don't like working Saturdays but it's necessary for development. The only other thing I would have to say is that you can't afford to slack off because it will make anyone who comes in to our business stagnant.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to offer travel opportunities. Whether it be to visit other offices or national conferences - they are one of the most fun parts of the business!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't Let Them Trick You!!! Its A SCAM!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsI barely have anything positive to say about the company. The people seemed nice (enough).

ConsWhen you walk into their office- you will feel like something is wrong. It is bare down, neon walled. It is not a conductive nor normal work environment. Trust your gut and run for the door. They hire anyone they can get, ANYONE. I've heard them sell the exact same pitch on getting people in the door and in the company. The people who work here are those who are desperate, and cannot get jobs anywhere else. It is door to door sales. If you have ever worked a somewhat decent job before you should not work for this "company". It is a complete and utter waste of time and money. It is a pyramid selling scheme. They ask you to sell ATT Uverse to customers. This seems pretty logical at first, until you go door to door with "no" after "no". They make you ring doorbells at houses with no soliciting on them. You will drive to these locations and are not reimbursed for gas. You work practically 9-10 hr days. If you make (1) sale which is what they consider good. Which is about $100... it adds up to about $10 an hour... That's only if you make a sale. Otherwise, you just wasted a 10 hour day walking around knocking on peoples doors, spending time and gas for no money. It really is a waste of time. They are tricking these poor people. Believe me, I asked for all the reassurance from the company leaders before I left my job to come there... Don't trust them. I believe that they are the ones putting all these positive remarks up on this page. PLEASE Don't waste your time and work here!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementYou do what you have to do... And if tricking people is one of those things you do to make a living so be it. BUT Shame on you!

Jun 2, 2014President

First and foremost, I thank you for taking the time to have a preliminary and second interview with our company. Contrary to your review - you did not work within our company however, you did have ... More

Great Company and You can make allot of Money!

applies for AT&T Sales Rep (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsThere word is their bond. The England's are very professional and caring people. they want to see you have great success. They will do what ever they can to help you in all areas of your life. They both represent AT&T to the fullest of integrity. Great company and the sky is the limit on your pay.

ConsCan't think of any. They were honest and positive and they always have a solution for a problem. Most companies just wanna be right instead of being solution based.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep staying positive and follow though on your word and success will follow. I am really glad I met David and Christina.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

May 10, 2014President

This was AWESOME to read! Thank you for your kind words. Our management team tries to hold ourselves to a very high level professionally and we are glad that that positive energy can be seen by ... More

My Experiance

Intern (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsI am an intern at Aleuro and my two months plus here the experience for me as a college student has been a great one. I have learned extensively of what it takes to run a small business and see how the team stays on task and functions much like a well-oiled machine. I have only seen a company that cares for the most important aspect of the organization, the human aspect, the employee, and the desire for everyone to succeed. It has been and continues to be time well spent with valuable experience gained.

• Self-Motivated
    • The desire to learn
    • Employees work well and get along together.

ConsI have not seen none while I have been here. My experience has been that of learning and observing alongside my superiors. Only summer internships are compensated so if seeking fall or spring internship you are only doing it for experience or class credit.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! Positive attitudes in the office are contagious to everyone else. This has translated into results for the company.

The company that advanced me into my dream position!

Leader & Assistant Manager (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsAleuro first of all has a great owner/manager named Matt. A great team of administrator's (Christina & Susanna) who instantly make you feel "welcome." The work was challenging and totally rewarding! The daily atmosphere was always fun and I loved my co-workers. It's the kinda group you choose to hang out with after work at least twice a week! Ultimately I made great money and advanced myself through Aleuro to my dream position. They helped open my own company in Baton Rouge, LA. Matt to this day is my mentor who I call regularly for advice.

ConsThe hours can be demanding at first, but that's why this position is for career-minded individuals down for a challenge and looking to truly advance their life. You work hard now so you can play harder later!

Advice to Senior ManagementAleuro should provide lunch everyday such as a 3lb. Fuddrucker's Burger! They do a lot of business trips, but more to Baton Rouge would make more sense!

Fun place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsI only worked at Aleuro for about a month however, I really did enjoy working here and was very sad to go. This place is perfect for those individuals who have a lot of drive and want to become their own boss. It’s a place where those people who apply both a student like mentality and a hard work ethic can flourish. Unfortunately for me the long hours didn’t match well with my school schedule. Aleuro offers advancements and travel opportunities, you also get to meet new people who are also like minded and just awesome people. The compensation is based on merit so if you work hard you will be making a good amount of money. Aside for the compensation they do work hard to make everyone that works here better at selling. They do create a great atmosphere with games and competitions. I would only refer people who would have a positive attitude and are hard working.

I do wish everyone luck at Aleuro and hope to cross paths with all of you again.

ConsThe only negative I see is the long hours, however I do recognize that if you want to be good anything you need to put the time and effort to succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo Saturdays.. or maybe only 5 days

My experience at Aleuro was beyond amazing.

Account Executive (Former Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsThe manager actually cares, and the CEO was out on the ground floor for the employees. I saw leadership from the front. Unfortunately, I was offered my dream job in IT Security, and didn't get to go my first day. Also, they have awesome events at least once a week for the employees to cut loose.

ConsI guess if there is a downside, it would be working Saturdays, but that is typically anywhere these days. But, you do get paid for your hard work, so I guess it could be considered a pro as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep leading from the front.

I couldn't have made a better decision

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsMy Top 6:

-Competitive atmosphere (a lot of us come from sports backgrounds so we're always pushing ourselves to beat our best)

-Fun and fast paced environment (our mornings consist of meetings, conference calls, games, workshops and team breakouts so it's always high energy)

-Friendly staff (our Manager and HR Managers are the nicest people you can imagine who are genuinely interested in your professional development and success)

-Rapid Advancement ( I have worked for the company for a year and now am in a position where I train and interview others)

-Growth (the difference in myself from when I first joined this company to now is noticeable and I'm amazed by the difference in my confidence and communication skills)

-Compensation ( The environment is performance based so you determine your pay)

-Travel Opportunities (I have been to Dallas, Houston, Corpus Christi, Baton Rouge, Lake Travis, New Orleans, etc. to experience other markets and offices and I love that the company offered me that option)

Cons-The campaign is a 6 day work week, Monday through Saturday so be prepared for a full week.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have helped me grow tremendously in just a year's time and I too have seen the business flourish. Thank you for helping me move in the direction I want to professionally and offering guidance and mentorship every step of the way.

Feb 14, 2014President

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! This is awesome and I appreciate you painting a better picture for someone considering employment with our company! Travel and growth will ... More

Worked for Aleuro? Contribute to the Community!