Aleuro Reviews

Reset
4.2
Matthew England

Aleuro

Pros

Several reviews have been written about aleuro and many negative one please know that aleuro wasn't the bad company unfortunately the company that was with them Aras was the one that gave aleuro a bad name Aleuro had nothing to do with all the misshaps however they did everything they could to make it better and resolve the problem when it wasn't their doing please note if there was a problem it wasn't Aleuro it was Aras

Cons

Read pro. Please it explains it all I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Aleuro the owners have been extremely nice and beyond helpful

Opportunity in every direction.

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Aleuro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has helped me gain confidence in myself, my ability to teach and train others and move into leadership positions based on performance. Hard work has paid off for me and was a great transition after I left the Marine Corp.

Cons

I don't have a con to list however, the biggest challenge here is just remembering that there is always something to do to be better. Whether thats improving communication skills, public speaking, training, the ability to oversee a team, etc...knowing that the management team is looking for self improvement is something i have to remind myself of consistently. In the past 8 months I have been with the company I have seen myself grow and so have my friends and family. Its a good feeling to be on a path towards my better self.

Advice to Management

Everyone wants to be a manager but doesn't want to do the work to get there. Continue to invest in people how are putting in the most effort.

Account Executive at ARAS Inc (shares office with Aleuro and uses their name to recruit)

Pros

Great people and environment flexible schedule

Cons

100% commission and not making sales no benefits i have been told by management to sacrifice my child in order to work later

Aug 17, 2015 – President

Dear Review Writer, Thank you very much for taking the time to differentiate that fact that Aleuro and Aras Inc are two distinctly different companies, working for two different clients, sharing ... More

5. Great Company

Pros

Lots of Training Hands on Plenty of Advancement Honest Hard working staff

Cons

None all positive things featured

Advice to Management

None

You really need to read this.

Former Employee - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Aleuro (Less than a year)

Pros

The people were nice. It'll be the only thing that keeps you from quitting.

Cons

To make things simple, I'll just tell my horror story of working for this company. When you apply for this job you're told you'll make $400 base a week + 25% commission. Read the fine print when signing your employee manual sheet because that is NOT true. You have to make 3 sales a week to receive that. "Alright alright so all you have to do is make 3 sales a week, right? Not that bad of a lie. I can deal with it", was my thoughts. Turns out, a lot of people don't make that so they have to go on full commission just to make ANYTHING (which is less than $400 a week, I assure you). Next, the exact words that I was told is, "You'll obviously be paid for your week of training since you can't make any sales". So you'd assume it'll be the $400, right? Wrong. NEVER ASSUME WITH THIS COMPANY. You only get paid $100, BEFORE taxes. You're going to be required to go in at 7:15 every day and not stop til 5 or later (my days lasted from 7:15 to 6:40). So for a week of working 10 hours or more a day you'll only get paid $100. Lets do the math. If you're lucky and you only work a 50 hour week that means you got paid $2 an hour. TWO DOLLARS AN HOUR. Is that even legal? With my luck, I didn't find this out until the end of my 2nd week and I hadn't made any sales. Sounds like I did a bad job, right? Wrong again. I got credit checks every day and a lot of people who work there didn't even get that their first week. I actually got praised for doing good! It's expected to not make any sales your first week. In the mean time they say the reason people who have been working there for months don't make sales is because of not working full days. That does not mean 8 hour days. That means 12 hour days. Are you willing to work 60 hours a week in hope for a $400 check? Let's do the math again, that's $6.66 an hour. Just get two part time jobs and you'll make more money than that. Also, you're going to be driving a lot. So even if you make $400 in a week, you'll have spent a good bit of it in gas. Unless you ride the bus, which a good couple of people who work there do. Smart. Oh and did they not tell you? It takes 14 days for you to get paid for those sales you made. So you better be ready to survive off $100 for atleast 3 weeks! Ah I could rant all day but I guess it's time to end this story. On Friday I asked if our checks would be in on Monday. Sara (the owner) said that they would be. Perfect. So I'll come in on Monday and quit with my check in hand (which a couple other people I worked with were doing as well). Turns out our checks weren't in. Maybe she just made a mistake, we all do. Wrong. She knew that our checks weren't going to be ready because the person who does the checks was on vacation. Alright, whatever, she said they'll be available on Tuesday. Nope. I didn't experience this part of the story but, the two other girls that were quitting went in to get their checks and Sara was avoiding them. Basically trying not to pay them. The girls waited there for two hours before Sara finally went to the bank to pay us. Supposedly being very catty while handing them their checks too. If this information does not bother you and you're willing to take the risk, then be sure to ask a lot of questions. Do not settle for a half answer. You need definites because other you'll be told just about anything to keep a "positive mentallity".

Advice to Management

Be more straight-forward with employees. Otherwise you're wasting your time and theirs.

Aug 13, 2015 – President

C, Thank you so much for acknowledging that this review was not in fact a review for Aleuro Inc but in fact for the company that we share an office space with. Due to the fact that we are ... More

I am an intern with Aleuro Inc.

Pros

My experience at Aleuro Inc. has been amazing. From the moment I stepped into the office for my interview, I knew that this was an environment with an engaging and team oriented corporate culture, and the energy here is contagious. I have been able to interact with interview candidates at the front desk, learn the scheduling software, screen resumes, make recruiting calls, and sit in on interviews for AT&T and T-Mobile. I am a people person, and I have loved seeing how marketing and sales really exercise your ability to work well with others, not only on the team here at Aleuro Inc., but also with potential employees and trainees of the management program. The opportunity to have been a part of the internship program here has truly been a blessing in my life. I have been in an environment which encourages growth and learning, and I have met wonderful people.

Cons

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Aleuro Inc.

Great Management experience

Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Fun atmosphere Different options for pay Performanced-based Lots of opportunity to train and teach others

Cons

Longer hours than other careers

Advice to Management

Stronger organization skills

Uncapped Potential in income and a very fun and energetic staff.

Former Employee - Account Executive in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Account Executive in San Antonio, TX

Pros

This job is great for positive, outgoing people who are not afraid to go out and met new people everyday. It has great growth opportunities and pays is one of the best in its field. There are a ton of chances to travel with this job as well which is a plus in my book. It is all work ethic and well really like anything in life what you put into the job is what you get out of it. You must be willing to work hard but the benefits are going to be worth it.

Cons

Well cons wise this job becomes your life. You must be ready and able to commit to up to 13 hour days and they expect you to go to team nights along with random other events. Although they can be very flexible it is pretty hard to have a family and work the kind of hours you really need to work to be successful. You know what I mean parents your work doesn't end when you clock out so being a parent with this job can be a struggle. Then also be sure to know that there will be really fantastic weeks and a few pretty hard ones. If you have a family and only have one income this can make things really hard as well.

Advice to Management

There is a time and place for everything. If I had something to say to management, even if it were constructive criticism, I would show them the respect to sit them down and tell them and not put them on blast in front of everyone. The only thing I have to say is I'll miss you guys and good luck to you all.

Too Good to Be True

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

Pros

The employees are friendly, management is nice and motivating, the HR receptionist is welcoming and organized and the travel seems like a good experience. That's honestly all I can truly say about it.

Cons

I find it odd they are not clearer with you on EXACTLY what you'll be doing on a day to day basis until your second interview. They don't even tell you the details about that until you show up in business attire ready to go and here comes someone from a management team dressed like their going to the beach in sandals to take you all day to walk around. You literally are walking all day outside selling T-Mobile to a territory of businesses in a strip mall. That's not including if this territory is on a rough side of town. Risking hot or cold weather, getting sick, talking to people in these businesses that may make you feel uncomfortable. It just was weird and not clearer during the first interview. I also find it weird that management from Aleuro is always responding to these reviews trying to be lowkey rude and condescending as if you did something wrong to them. Yet, they hide the bad ones to lure people in because I've only seen one review where I can relate. Let me have my opinion while you take several seats please.

Advice to Management

Accept that some people won't like this job because you all need to be specific on the exact work you all do in the FIRST interview instead of rushing through it giving people your quarter numbers. Be more clearer, and not general, on what you expect from your potential employees to do everyday. Please don't reply to this review in a condecending manner as if I'm not entitled to my opinion. Just make this review visible so people can see that it's not all its "copy and pasted happy reviews" portraying to be. If this job was that "Great Amazing" don't you think there would be more people working here? (That's a rhetorical question by the way)

Nov 28, 2014 – President

I appreciate you taking the time to have a preliminary and second interview with our company and providing insight to people interviewing in the future. I truly appreciate your compliment on our ... More

Pros

The office is really like a family. Everyone wants to see you succeed and provides a great support system.

Cons

Long hours, but it's worth it.

Sep 29, 2014 – President

Thank you for being a part of our family and we are glad that you feel the energy and support that we work everyday to provide! I'm also glad that you understand that the time and hours you spend ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed