Aleuro

Matthew England

An incredible opportunity!

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Overall: To be quite honest, I was a little hesitant when I first joined because I had not worked with sales very much, and most of what I learned about marketing from school was the indirect aspect (I'm an undergrad marketing major at UT Austin). However, I brushed it off and continued with an open mind, and it'd be an understatement to say that I absolutely loved this internship and don't regret going forward one bit. I learned a LOT, which is, not only going to help me in school, but just any career I undertake in general. I learned a variety of sales techniques (very useful by the way) and also learned how to work with customers for a Fortune 100 company both in a professional and personal manner, all while earning a good amount of money too (which is great, because most of my classmates are working unpaid internships!).

Office Culture: Not only did Aleuro help sharpen my interpersonal skills and expand my knowledge of the marketing industry, I also built great relationships with my fellow coworkers. Everyone--from the other interns, other account managers, trainers, and assistant managers, to Christina (HR) and Matt (the boss)--is incredibly nice, helpful, open, and genuine. I was taken aback at how welcome they made me feel from day one, and everyone is truly willing to help each other out, regardless of what the matter is. I've gained so much out of this internship, and I will be eternally grateful for the opportunity to experience a job that I sincerely enjoyed commuting to every morning. This is a great company run by an even greater group of people, and I have no doubts that they'll grow to be even more successful than they already are. :)

Personal Growth: Finally, although I was an intern, I still have to say this is a great opportunity just to get on a great career path. You work your way up, and the results are directly parallel to your work ethic and how much effort you put into your career. It's highly motivational and not only does your effort contribute to your own path, but to others as well.

Cons

Part of the day requires that you work outside, but unless you're in the Texas heat like I was (June/July), it's not an issue at all. Even the heat isn't much of an issue, it's all how you look at it! So other than that, I don't have any qualms.

Keep up the awesome work, you guys! I miss you guys a lot and hope all is well!

Amazing summer internship!

Former Employee - Management Trainee Intern  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Management Trainee Intern in San Antonio, TX

Pros

I immediately felt welcomed, valued, and challenged at Aleuro. The management and team made coming to work FUN. I am so thankful at the amount I learned and the time that the company invested in me. I wanted to get as much as I could out of my internship and I knew that the owner and my supervisor felt the same way. The internship structure was perfect-- I was able to spend time in marketing, human resources, AND management. As I start back school, I'm grateful for the development and coaching I received and the exposure to all parts of the business!

Cons

Fast-paced environment! While it was different, I also believe it makes you rise to the occasion with increased productivity and put it more work!

AWESOMENESS!!!! GREAT TEAM ENVIRONMENT, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT OPPORTUNITY.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX

Pros

I love the team work environment, everyone is so positive, they are all available to train and coach and there is nothing more important than to work with young ambitious people that are not scared of taking risks, adventurous and full of energy. Love the fact that we contribute to charity events and non-profit organizations to help people. And is only Monday through Friday =)

Cons

I wish there would be more hours during the day, my days always go by so fast.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awesome Opportunity for Interns!

Current Employee - Human Resources/Administrative
    Current Employee - Human Resources/Administrative

Pros

The work environment is amazing! Matt & Christina are one of the nicest and friendly people I've worked with. Their positive comments given to you day by day, keeps you motivated to do and give your best. They definitely care about every single of their employees.
    As an intern, I can definitely say that in the past two months, I have improved my communication skills by talking to people in a daily basis and recruiting. I can only say positive things about this company and the team I work with.

Cons

I definitely have NO cons! It has been one of the best opportunities that I've had.

Keep motivating your employees!

Awesome Management Team and great place to learn a lot from!

Current Employee - Management Trainee Position  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Management Trainee Position in San Antonio, TX

Pros

My experience as an intern has been very satisfying in helping me improve my skills in communication, human resources, recruiting, sales and marketing. The management team makes the workplace a fun environment and the people are always willing to help individuals learn and grow in their careers.

Cons

No cons! Matthew and Christina always look for solutions to make the company a better workplace and make the experience of every person an awesome and unforgettable one.

Don't Let Them Trick You!!! Its A SCAM!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Pros

I barely have anything positive to say about the company. The people seemed nice (enough).

Cons

When you walk into their office- you will feel like something is wrong. It is bare down, neon walled. It is not a conductive nor normal work environment. Trust your gut and run for the door. They hire anyone they can get, ANYONE. I've heard them sell the exact same pitch on getting people in the door and in the company. The people who work here are those who are desperate, and cannot get jobs anywhere else. It is door to door sales. If you have ever worked a somewhat decent job before you should not work for this "company". It is a complete and utter waste of time and money. It is a pyramid selling scheme. They ask you to sell ATT Uverse to customers. This seems pretty logical at first, until you go door to door with "no" after "no". They make you ring doorbells at houses with no soliciting on them. You will drive to these locations and are not reimbursed for gas. You work practically 9-10 hr days. If you make (1) sale which is what they consider good. Which is about $100... it adds up to about $10 an hour... That's only if you make a sale. Otherwise, you just wasted a 10 hour day walking around knocking on peoples doors, spending time and gas for no money. It really is a waste of time. They are tricking these poor people. Believe me, I asked for all the reassurance from the company leaders before I left my job to come there... Don't trust them. I believe that they are the ones putting all these positive remarks up on this page. PLEASE Don't waste your time and work here!!!!

You do what you have to do... And if tricking people is one of those things you do to make a living so be it. BUT Shame on you!

Aleuro Response

Jun 2, 2014President

First and foremost, I thank you for taking the time to have a preliminary and second interview with our company. Contrary to your review - you did not work within our company however, you did have ... More

Great Company and You can make allot of Money!

Current Employee - applies for AT&T Sales Rep  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - applies for AT&T Sales Rep in San Antonio, TX

Pros

There word is their bond. The England's are very professional and caring people. they want to see you have great success. They will do what ever they can to help you in all areas of your life. They both represent AT&T to the fullest of integrity. Great company and the sky is the limit on your pay.

Cons

Can't think of any. They were honest and positive and they always have a solution for a problem. Most companies just wanna be right instead of being solution based.

Just keep staying positive and follow though on your word and success will follow. I am really glad I met David and Christina.

Aleuro Response

May 10, 2014President

This was AWESOME to read! Thank you for your kind words. Our management team tries to hold ourselves to a very high level professionally and we are glad that that positive energy can be seen by ... More

My Experiance

Current Employee - Intern  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Intern in San Antonio, TX

Pros

I am an intern at Aleuro and my two months plus here the experience for me as a college student has been a great one. I have learned extensively of what it takes to run a small business and see how the team stays on task and functions much like a well-oiled machine. I have only seen a company that cares for the most important aspect of the organization, the human aspect, the employee, and the desire for everyone to succeed. It has been and continues to be time well spent with valuable experience gained.

• Self-Motivated
    • The desire to learn
    • Employees work well and get along together.

Cons

I have not seen none while I have been here. My experience has been that of learning and observing alongside my superiors. Only summer internships are compensated so if seeking fall or spring internship you are only doing it for experience or class credit.

Keep it up! Positive attitudes in the office are contagious to everyone else. This has translated into results for the company.

The company that advanced me into my dream position!

Current Employee - Leader & Assistant Manager  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Leader & Assistant Manager in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Aleuro first of all has a great owner/manager named Matt. A great team of administrator's (Christina & Susanna) who instantly make you feel "welcome." The work was challenging and totally rewarding! The daily atmosphere was always fun and I loved my co-workers. It's the kinda group you choose to hang out with after work at least twice a week! Ultimately I made great money and advanced myself through Aleuro to my dream position. They helped open my own company in Baton Rouge, LA. Matt to this day is my mentor who I call regularly for advice.

Cons

The hours can be demanding at first, but that's why this position is for career-minded individuals down for a challenge and looking to truly advance their life. You work hard now so you can play harder later!

Aleuro should provide lunch everyday such as a 3lb. Fuddrucker's Burger! They do a lot of business trips, but more to Baton Rouge would make more sense!

Fun place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Pros

I only worked at Aleuro for about a month however, I really did enjoy working here and was very sad to go. This place is perfect for those individuals who have a lot of drive and want to become their own boss. It’s a place where those people who apply both a student like mentality and a hard work ethic can flourish. Unfortunately for me the long hours didn’t match well with my school schedule. Aleuro offers advancements and travel opportunities, you also get to meet new people who are also like minded and just awesome people. The compensation is based on merit so if you work hard you will be making a good amount of money. Aside for the compensation they do work hard to make everyone that works here better at selling. They do create a great atmosphere with games and competitions. I would only refer people who would have a positive attitude and are hard working.

I do wish everyone luck at Aleuro and hope to cross paths with all of you again.

Cons

The only negative I see is the long hours, however I do recognize that if you want to be good anything you need to put the time and effort to succeed.

No Saturdays.. or maybe only 5 days

Worked for Aleuro? Contribute to the Community!