All Covered Reviews

Updated April 14, 2015
57 reviews filtered by
2.2
Todd Croteau

Pros
  • Great place to learn remote support, if you can learn on the fly with super high escalation expectations (in 5 reviews)

• The people are wonderful - always willing to help out or to be a sounding board (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Training is not valued by senior management, it was talked about constantly, but it never appeared (in 6 reviews)

• Statistics are the most important aspect of the job (in the call center) (in 4 reviews)

1. COR

Former Employee - Unit Secretary in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Unit Secretary in New York, NY

I worked at All Covered full-time

Pros

Fun, not like any other employer, great benefits a great work environment.

Cons

Lay offs if economy is bad.

2. Fantastic Entry level Experience/ Remote Service Desk

Current Employee - Remote Service Desk in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Remote Service Desk in Denver, CO

I have been working at All Covered full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The remote work we do here in the Service Desk goes beyond that of some companies internal help desk!
    Because of these skills I'm gaining; I've been receiving interviews with other companies where I literally "wow" them!
    From Troubleshooting Microsoft Suite 2010-2013, to a ticketing system that thousands of company uses. The work I do here is putting me ahead of the game! AND I LOVE IT!
    All covered really values Teamwork. I love the people I work with, and I couldn't be happier.
    The hours work great for me too! I live about 124 miles away and because of this mid day to evening shift; i'm able to dodge traffic and get to and from work in less than an hour.
    We work with such awesome client's; it almost feels like you are making a friend every time you pick up your phone.
    I'm insanely happy to go to work in the morning as an Entry level IT guy working at All covered.
    Free coffee.
    Benefits
    Flexible schedule
    GREAT leadership
    Certification reimbursement - as long as you pass, they will pay you your money back on the spot!
    Easy work, steady job, and potential to learn much more.

Cons

The Pay is really the only con I can think of...
    Going back to my pro's review. The work we do, we should be able to get at least doubled what we get paid for...
    Would be nice to get a better looking Office. But it's fine for what it is.

Advice to Management

Continue to treat your employee's like friends! You're doing good.

The sky is the limit.

I have been working at All Covered full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The team I work with is second to none. It is great working with a group of professionals completely dedicated to putting their customers first. I come to work every day for the people I get to work with.

There is a great deal of opportunity for career advancement. Our company has doubled in size in the last few years and is on track to double again in the next few. People are advancing their careers and moving in to new positions on a regular basis.

Cons

It's a difficult industry. Client issues can happen at any time and can require work outside of business hours. The hours can be rough sometimes. Compensation is competitive, benefits are fairly standard.

Advice to Management

A new training program was recently rolled out and it could be better. Consider replacing it with something that can really benefit the engineers.

5. Great Environment

I have been working at All Covered

Pros

A lot of opportunities to grow and good management. It's a great place to learn a lot of things.

Cons

Social loafing with some coworkers. Maybe more audits or reviews to ensure this doesn't happen.

6. Great IT Solutions Company

Former Employee - IT Procurement Specialist in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - IT Procurement Specialist in Denver, CO

I worked at All Covered full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They offer a wide variety of IT solutions that will fit any business need.
    The employees are always willing to go the extra mile to help out a customer.

Cons

Changed the dress code, to business casual......Bummer

Advice to Management

Don't change how All Covered works, you have a great company that takes care of its employees and customers.

Experience has been good so far.

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Miami, FL

I have been working at All Covered full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There is a strong backbone of support. There are buying programs for cars, and other items, which are nick, 401k plans, match 50% of up to 6% of contribution.

Cons

Most of the work flow as in ticketing system is based online which can be buggy at times.

Advice to Management

Guide your employees to on how to move into new roles as their learning progresses.

8. I was very happy ar All Covered.

Former Employee - Customer Service Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at All Covered

Pros

Growing company
    Great dashboard
    Founder still involved
    Health and dental insurance
    401K
    Valued based management team led by Todd Croteau

Cons

As with all companies there was pressure and stress when our schedule was full. Consultants were often frustrated with driving all over the county and would vent frustration on reps and manager.

Advice to Management

Stay true to your vision and continue to provide value to your internal and external customers. Keep up the good work!

Good people trying really hard, but not very well coordinated

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I worked at All Covered

Pros

You get to work with some really good people who are trying really hard to make something work with the odds stacked against them and their hands tied behind their backs.

Cons

* Poor coordination
    * Confused management structure
    * Unwillingness to make investments that make business sense
    * Finger pointing across teams / markets
    * Lack of follow-through on initiatives; many "of-the- week/month" initiatives

Advice to Management

Come up with a one-year plan. Communicate it, staff it, fund it, follow through on it
    Stay focused on client sat. Too many clients leave for reasons that could have been avoided.
    Move up the food chain - serving small clients that don't want to pay for value delivered is a lose-lose proposition.

Ok company to work for

Former Employee - Systems Engineer
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer

I worked at All Covered

Pros

lots of experience with new products and technologies.
    the ability to work remotely from time to time.
    Manager was always upbeat and willing to help when there were issues

Cons

management is not local and does not understand the local market.
    always hounded over the time it takes traveling between sites (remote management does not understand traffic in other cities)
    the training program that was available was a joke, at best most were an introduction to the topic and were in reality no help at all.

Advice to Management

management seems like they try, but it would help if they had a better understanding of each market. Teams were also not very tightly knit, it was rare that any of us saw or did anything as a group.

Good people, lousy mgmt

Former Employee - Specialist
    Former Employee - Specialist

I worked at All Covered

Pros

1) The people are wonderful - always willing to help out or to be a sounding board.
    2) You have an opportunity to work with a variety of software and hardware around the US, as much of the support one does is necessarily done remotely.
    3) They are very supportive of non-work related emergencies and situations - time-off is rarely an issue.

Cons

The management team in CA is very out of touch with the rest of the country. They put out an 'AC TV' spot every couple/few weeks that can be informative, but it is usually a way to try to 'pump up the troops'.
    Morale is low.
    Finally, their growth plan is to acquire other companies. New sales opportunities are rare.

Advice to Management

I don't have much to offer, as I was not privy to the councils of the mighty, regardless of the AC TV spots.

All Covered Photos