All Green Electronics Recycling

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Arman Sadeghi

Our Company , Our Culture =)

(Current Employee)

ProsAll Green has a history of giving people chances and I think it shows a lot of who we are as a company .... I have been here at All Green for quite some time now and one of the things I love about our company is that it's a place to represent yourself as an individual entity. Not in many instances can you find a place where your CEO, your managers and staff are all viewed as one. Our company prides itself in growth,our company takes pride in our values and last but certainly not least ...Our Company is put together of a group of people..all different backgrounds , all different dreams, and all different drives and stay focused on the task at hand..and that is to provide a great service to our clients and customers and to our environment. I think any of us who understand where we were and where we're going, understand we're in a team that's built for success.

ConsI think the only thing I can say ...is that we had a few downfalls with being too nice about who we "let in" our company....people with no drive, people with no plan, and people with false hope. But it taught us all a valuable lesson...and has helped us create a second home to a vision we all plan to see in a distant future...All Green On the TOP =)

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on Moving !!! we aren't concerned with the past , we are enjoying our presence and a bright future for our team !

Not terrible, but generally disorganized

Promotions (Former Employee)

ProsAll Green hires entry level people, and does let you gain experience faster than a lot of companies.

ConsAll Green is as disorganized as a small startup, while being as bureaucratic as a large corporation. They pay hardly anything while expecting you to give 110% for vague future rewards.

I have had many jobs, but this was by far my worst experience on so many different levels.

Pros-the company is a relatively small size so you got a lot of interaction with the boss himself and the upper management (when there was upper management)
    -some of the co-workers are pretty great people with ambitious professional and personal goals
    -the company is doing a great thing to help the environment as well as raise funds for organizations that need it
    -a lot of people are able to find work who normally might not have been able to do so

Cons-the turnover rate is ridiculous! i have seen about 20 people leave the company in the time i have here
    -there are no longer any experienced managers or supervisors-it is simply just the ceo himself (all of his managers/directors quit within the same month or so)
    -you are expected to do more work than the average employee yet get paid less
    -the ceo is always encouraging people to pick up more roles and do more, but that you should do it 'because you want to and not because you just want more money or a fancy title'
    -the ceo has his select favorites who can usually do no wrong-i have suspicion they make more money than most everyone as well despite having the same amount of experience and education as some others
    -the 'benefits' that were supposed to be offered were just about non-existent
    -we are required to work on many days that are recognized as national holidays
    -we once had an HR company working for us, but after a bunch of people quit they mysteriously no longer work for us
    -the work environment can sometimes be hostile as we've heard yelling, cursing, and crying take place
    -there is just an overall lack of professionalism exhibited by those in charge and lack of knowledge with how to run a completely successful company

Advice to Senior Managementwe currently don't have any upper management, but it looks like a somewhat daunting undertaking. i think you're expected to work long hours and are under constant scrutiny. there are some really motivated and talented employees here though (both in the warehouse and in sales) that could only grow and learn more with additional guidance

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Happier than a little bit

ProsThis company offers growth opportunities like no other, supports its employees , This company offers complete autonomy, and This company allows your opinions to be heard.

ConsPast employees chose to find ways to bash the company once they are gone.

Advice to Senior ManagementAny manager can succeed with All Green Electronics Recycling. The problem is that the CEO trusts them too much to do their job. Only to find out the Manager was the wrong fit for the position in the first place.

Great Concept, poor company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey keep e-waste out of the landfills and try to reuse/recycle as much material as possible

ConsHorrible work environment, expectations to work 70 plus hours 7 days a week.
    The CEO micromanages everyone and can turn on a dime with hour long rants and F bomb filled tirades.
    There is no work/life balance as you get emails and texts 7 days a week at all hours. Did not get proper training when hired or even a 90 day review. Most employees still there are not happy and fear that they may be fired at any time.
    The HR department was always busy with a heavy work load due to the high turnover rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture must change from the CEO on down for this company to survive

They hired me when the economy was down and they've allowed me to grow personally and professionally. I love my job.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tustin, CA

ProsThe best part of working at All Green is that they let you do your job without micromanaging you. I get to decide how tho get the job done and that makes my days go by faster.

ConsThe expectations are very high. It's not ok to be just good, you're expected to be really good at your job and succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of the employees get away with a lot because management is trying to be nice. I think the employees who don't do their jobs should be fired.

Exciting and very rewarding

ProsAll Green Electronics Recycling is great place to work. Every person here truly cares about the well being of the company and their colleagues. Working here, you get to wear many hats, which also means you can find some niche in the company that you can personally develop. Because we are expanding quickly the career opportunities are limitless.

ConsGrowth of the company maybe hard to deal with, but if you love challenges this is not a con. Expectations are high, but again if you thrive in a fast paced, growth oriented culture, then this is not a con.

Worked for All Green Electronics Recycling? Contribute to the Community!