AllRegs

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Glenn Ford

Always a challenge and always fulfilling to achieve it.

Senior Designer/Interface Specialist (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN

I worked at AllRegs

ProsFlexible hours, telecommuting, excellent work/life balance, committed and competent team members.

ConsSmaller companies don't always give you room to grow your career within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Not for me

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AllRegs full-time for less than a year

ProsIt was a learning experience. More suited for Mortgage pros and extremely committed people.

ConsUnreasonable deadlines. Hard to relate to the staff. Not enough training on company systems provided.

Could be a great place to work if employee management were improved.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN

I worked at AllRegs full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAllRegs offers employees good health benefits, 401k, and vacation time. The work from home opportunity can offer flexibility in many ways. The compensation scale is extremely fair. Senior Management is very knowledgeable and has good business sense to direct the company to succeed in the long run. Although many employees work remotely, the technology provided to staff and the IT/HelpDesk response are excellent.

ConsAllRegs managers directly responsible for managing staff are not well-trained in employee management. These poor management skills result in unrealistic workload expectations, poor communication and listening to staff concerns.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are many positive aspects to working at AllRegs, but senior management should focus on getting management training for management staff. Managers directly responsible for managing staff need extensive management training to learn the proper way to communicate with and manage employees.

Worked for AllRegs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AllRegs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AllRegs CEO Glenn Ford. All reviews posted anonymously by AllRegs employees.